• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Joker - can we have the Brawl singles tourney first? Sekou can't make it until later and would like to finish a doubles tourney.

He can't show up until 6:15.

edit: Is anyone not okay with having doubles second?

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Joker - can we have the Brawl singles tourney first? Sekou can't make it until later and would like to finish a doubles tourney.

He can't show up until 6:15.

edit: Is anyone not okay with having doubles second?
and thats 100 for sluys!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
We were talking about it last Saturday, and i told him it depends on the people at the tourney, if the majority wants to do Singles first then Doubles for Sekku's sake, then it should be done, but i guess we just have to wait and see.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
If it were just Sluys asking to do Singles first then Doubles second then i'd be saying no since he still has no respect for my diddy ;)

BUT since Sekou is asking to do the tourny this way then im fine with it. Either way works for me

-BC-

sluys

Smash Journeyman
If it were just Sluys asking to do Singles first then Doubles second then i'd be saying no since he still has no respect for my diddy ;)

BUT since Sekou is asking to do the tourny this way then im fine with it. Either way works for me

-BC-
I thought you were finding a high school thread to post on.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i vote crew battles actually get done this time, thats all i care about, oh, and i hope some melee peoples are gonna show up cuz i plan on playin a bit more melee from now on.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
melee will be there

i'll do crews if people want to crew, but i think they already have a crew.

Tear! o well its just brawl, i'll get over it.

Uli

Smash Champion
i vote crew battles actually get done this time, thats all i care about, oh, and i hope some melee peoples are gonna show up cuz i plan on playin a bit more melee from now on.
good shiit!
play more melee!
i still have to do the razor challenge!!

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ill do some Razor Challenges in Melee.

EDIT: If you 4 stock me somehow and dont ask for the money right then and there, dont expect my money. At that point you will owe me money. That's how my deal works out.

Tyser

Smash Champion
If anyone JV 5 stocks me then Ill be your (sex) slave for a month. If I JV 4 stock someone then they have to be my bitch for 2 months. If I ever tech 10+ times in a row then whoever I was fighting has to SD immediately IRL. Everytime I shine+bair, you have to accept a kick in the nuts from me. Anytime my Samus beats you, you suck.

gantrain05

Smash Master
If anyone JV 5 stocks me then Ill be your (sex) slave for a month. If I JV 4 stock someone then they have to be my bitch for 2 months. If I ever tech 10+ times in a row then whoever I was fighting has to SD immediately IRL. Everytime I shine+bair, you have to accept a kick in the nuts from me. Anytime my Samus beats you, you suck.
this sounds like a fair deal, IM IN!! but really, i want some games w/ u in melee, my dr. mario wants some revenge.

Tyser

Smash Champion
My eye is starting to gay out on me again. It's probably the lack of sleep -_-

EDIT: I poop on Doctor Marios (when I use Samus).

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh yeah, and to whoever was gonna play some smash at my place friday, its not gonna happen, i got called in for work so that sucks, but i'll see you guys at jokers saturday.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im not going to get any practice before this tournament :S. Last time I played Smash was on Saturday with Matt. I fought a Sonic for 3 or 4 hours. I dunno how much that's gonna help me :S. And I havent played against anyone in Melee in millenias (playing for about an hour with Benjamin Melendez and Johnathan Garcia doesnt count because we were jackin around).

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
JBM, the MM you speak of was your melee Game and Watch vs my Marth correct? And anyone who wants to Razor Challenge I'm up for it!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I do multiple Razor Challenges! They're so fun!

Edit: We're going to SMYM! I don't care how we're getting there but, I'm going!

Top Bottom