• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Uli

Smash Champion
MvC3 is going to suck calling it now xD
but i will not buy it unless its like insanely good. i just got a bad feeling about it but i hope im wrong.
i just wanna play 3s reaaaaaaaaaal bad. maybe some ssf4 when yun and yang come out also maybe BB when platinum is out :DD
blake i pretty much started reading your blog lol.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
@Se'kou. I WILL be here by 4 o clock. I'm not sure how you plan on getting ahold of me. So when you park just enter the building closest to you, and I'm apartment 126. I'll message you my cell number incase you borrow your wife's phone or something.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Since we are all here and posting :) I'll come to your spot at 4 on the dot. I'll pick up Brandon first and we will come for you. Since we will get to DSM earlier, we can leave a little earlier. I have to cook and stuff :-\

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
I feel like extra garbage after watching myself, I look horrible.

I guess it worked some of the time, but it feels like half my wins were lucky breaks/Japes.

Whatever, I'll work it out and stomp some heads next time.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I feel like extra garbage after watching myself, I look horrible.

I guess it worked some of the time, but it feels like half my wins were lucky breaks/Japes.

Whatever, I'll work it out and stomp some heads next time.
never rely on japes, it only bites you in the ***(literally) when you need it most.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Yeah, it bit me hard. Right before I quit/whatever I had the timing down so it couldn't Japes me anymore. I still like the stage, just got to get used to it again.

Soran

Smash Ace
Yay I finally got Brawl matches on my new channel ^.^

So yeah I uploaded a bunch of Singles matches:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Joker490FrozenHQ?feature=mhum
I'll give it to you this time, Ngamer... I DID get bodied.. especially from thos vids ;_;

I'm still confused at Blank's context. bodied assists

I played just sloppy and shameful -.- next time I hope I do better .-.

Thanks for the uploads, Joker ^^ you da greatest ; )

p.s. @AMARZE, GGz. If I see you again, let's friendly more : )
In fact, EVERYBODY should friendly me ^^
I'm looking forward to making the next monthly and I hope I do.
It's a little early in the days, but any idea when the next one will be?
probably the 26th? unless nobody minds being fresh at MVC3.

@Ironhand, idk who you are but thanks ^^ I'll try talking more next time. Everybody was just so buddybuddy I wasn't sure what I was gonna say.
@Triple R, nice meeting you ^^ you're a friendly dude
@Yoshq, finally great meeting you after about 2 years ; P KOBros4lyfe
@Silvr, you're fun to talk to ; )
@Gamegenie, I know you like to talk, but sometimes there is a limit especially when it comes to audibility.
@Everybody else that isn't reading this, I love you. *jump five*

and Ngamer, Yink, and Majoras, thanks for being cool carpoolbuddies.
Ngamer, thanks for putting up with me. Hopefully I can supply you with a matching amount of gas money like I did this time.

napZzz

Smash Hero
o joker did you get to record me vs. breezy too, its diddy vs. ganon/falco 3 rounds

never show up to a tourney soran I swear to god'

oh...and his name is amanze, not amarze :S

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
o joker did you get to record me vs. breezy too, its diddy vs. ganon/falco 3 rounds

never show up to a tourney soran I swear to god'

oh...and his name is amanze, not amarze :S
I knew it didn't look right fix o.0
And no sorry mang that's actually all the matches I got with the random doubles >.<

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Saw this already. ****ing garbage.

As far as legitness is concerned though, might as well be right up there with a new Darkstalkers.
I think it can work for as long it goes in the right direction along what system it is released on, what fighting system it's going to follow and if Sakurai doesn't mess it up and if they have him on a leash during the development of it.

resTy

Smash Champion
If Nintendo vs. Capcom uses the Smash fighting system, I won't play because of Capcom chars.
If Nintendo vs. Capcom uses the real 2D fighting system, I won't play because of Nintendo chars.

resTy

Smash Champion
He's one of our dudes. Kinda gay that we conspired to get Top 3 but whatevs.
No one here was gonna beat us anyways :') Losing to Mexi on purpose was funny though.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Don't take my brawl matches seriously. I heard melee was happening and i wasnt hyped for brawl at all XD. I even let a friend play for me in losers.

brawl isnt near as fun as melee. FACT!

Twister of Love

Smash Rookie
I disagree about that being a fact because I love Brawl! I always die so fast in Melee! It's not fun when the match is so short! My boyfriend calls me "free" in Melee but I can actually beat him in Brawl sometimes! I think that Brawl's simplicity makes it a really great and fun game for everyone! It makes it so that even a lower level player can beat a high level pro player! When anyone can win, it makes for fun and exciting experiences!

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
If Nintendo vs. Capcom uses the Smash fighting system, I won't play because of Capcom chars.
If Nintendo vs. Capcom uses the real 2D fighting system, I won't play because of Nintendo chars.
No one's going to play it anyway, at least not if it's on the 3DS.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I disagree about that being a fact because I love Brawl! I always die so fast in Melee! It's not fun when the match is so short! My boyfriend calls me "free" in Melee but I can actually beat him in Brawl sometimes! I think that Brawl's simplicity makes it a really great and fun game for everyone! It makes it so that even a lower level player can beat a high level pro player! When anyone can win, it makes for fun and exciting experiences!
So free it's taxed.

Soran

Smash Ace
brawl isnt near as fun as melee. FACT!
FACT: that is an opinion

I have fun playing against people that are better than me. I really like seeing my improvement. Melee, I greatly enjoy it but it chizzes with my Brawl game which is the game I'm better at. I have nobody to play Melee with so I have no reason to get better at that game. Also it will take an immense amount of time that I'd rather spend getting better at Brawl and other games.

GGz tonight- QRS, Dr. S, and Ngamer.

Everybody should know: Marth = da best.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Tyser, you really need a hobby besides trolling the smashboards with like 10 different accounts. How old are you? 13?

Top Bottom