• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Brawl, Melee & Smash 64

So people wants to have Brawl, Melee and Smash 64 tourneys so I need to know how many people will play which specially between Brawl and Melee cause i may do the Melee tourney as the Brawl tourney is going, and the Smash 64 can be done later. So I need people to post Brawl or Melee so that i can figure out how many set ups i should have for each.

(2) Brawl People

(?) Melee People

(?) 64 People

Let's start the count ;D

And for Smash 64, C.Love has a set up with 2 controllers and gantrain05 any one else

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'll participate in brawl and melee, even tho i'll get smashed in melee im so rusty i can't even wavedash consistantly anymore lol.

Uli

Smash Champion
MELEE MOTHER FUCKERS, and 64 if i go

will only play brawl if cost no munnys

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'll definitely be up for both Brawl and Melee, and I'll play 64 if it's there though I haven't touched the game in 7 years :ohwell:

rofa

Smash Journeyman
some of you iowa people should give me a call to play! im here for just 2 more days in des moines. 760 613 4128!! hit me up and let's play

PortCity

Smash Ace
Rofa: I would like to play someone this weekend also. We are available from Saturday night at like 9 pm until whenever. If you guys want to play this Sunday, I'm all for it. The Port City team is willing to come to Des Moines, or we can host a few people in Ames. Hit me up on private message on here. Or we may just call you up. I'm up to play the the folks from Ankeny too.

Joker: Count us down for this tournament. But, like last time we are gonna have to leave around 8:40 / 9 ish, so if you could, could it start a little earlier (5 pm ish). I would seriously hate to get to the finals and have to quit again, AND lose our prize money. Maybe the crew brawl battle can be done earlier, before the official team tourney. How many crew members will we need? Ames + Port City = 4...I suppose we will need to recruit more ( Think there are at least 2 more on the back burner.)

gantrain05

Smash Master
Joker: Count us down for this tournament. But, like last time we are gonna have to leave around 8:40 / 9 ish, so if you could, could it start a little earlier (5 pm ish). I would seriously hate to get to the finals and have to quit again, AND lose our prize money. Maybe the crew brawl battle can be done earlier, before the official team tourney. How many crew members will we need? Ames + Port City = 4...I suppose we will need to recruit more ( Think there are at least 2 more on the back burner.)
yeah i think crew battles consist of a max of 4 members each if i remember correctly, so port city + ames should be fine.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
hey guys. yo i'd just like to say it was really nice playing with you guys on friday. joker, you and your friends are super cool and i hope we play again sometime soon. ill be back in iowa in about a month so ill hit you guys up then! 'till then fellas.

oh, and bring your ***** to my midwest circuit event!!!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
(17) Brawl People

(4) Melee People

(6) 64 People

Good **** rofa it was nice playing with u, I'll be looking forward to next month if u do come down, also I'll try to convince some people into going to ur midwest circuit event.

PortCity teams were crazy, also the Tourney should start at 6 but that's why I'm finding out how many people are going to play Brawl so i can have enough set ups for it this way u guys don't have to leave in the middle of it.

I'll have the vids of PortCity, and also the ones with rofa sometime next week.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
If needed, i can bring a wii. don't have a tv as i play on my projector. 87" is glorious for brawl, btw. If you needed just pm me

Tyser

Smash Champion
If I kreep, I'd do Brawl and Melee. Maybe friendlies in 64 since I have no tech skill in that god awesome game.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
bump from 2nd page
I might be here. It depends on if I can get my Brawl-hating friends to lighten up. If Melee was here we'd come for sure.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
bump from 2nd page
I might be here. It depends on if I can get my Brawl-hating friends to lighten up. If Melee was here we'd come for sure.
Last month there was a decent melee crowd. While i didn't play i know there was a tourney.

§chizm

Smash Lord
We will at least have Melee setup there. Having any sort of tourney for it depends on how many people are up for Melee.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Well, if people are what we need for a Melee tourney, I guess you could add two or three of us to the tentative list.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
I am planning on going, and will be playing Melee exclusively. You guys should come. Plus, I am very interested in meeting future ISU students.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
(18) Brawl People, (3) Set Ups

(7) Melee People (1) Set Ups

(6) 64 People

Well so far it looks like I'm going to have to set up mostly Brawl and like maybe 2 if not 3 set ups for Melee, So for Brawl set ups I have one and MTKD and Elfen makes 3, I also have a set up for Melee unless its needed for Brawl, can anybody bring a Wii and tv along with them, i do have an extra tv that somebody can use if tv is really a problem.

Also does anybody have some kinda of recording devices we can use to capture more matches and maybe we can make a montage, u guys don't have to but I only have my and it can only tape so much, It's always nice to have vids of ur self playing >.<

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i could bring a melee set up or a brawl setup but only if its necessary, cause i dont want to bring things that isnt going to be used.

Top Bottom