• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
I make it fairly well known that I absolutely despise (or fear? >.>) driving, and would frankly rather avoid it when it's not necessary. At least when it comes to driving unfamiliar paths or long distances. :S What do you think I keep Connor around for? :grin:

If I have to drive, I can. I'll just be kind of grumpy or paranoid that I'm going to hit something.
Ohhhhhh that's fine.
Me or someone else can drive no problem.
I've driven to Omaha enough times that I have no problem. :laugh:
Lincoln is terrible though.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Never again as you, me, Henry, and Ian put down as a pact.
Yeah man that shit was signed on a Hardees napkin.
Never again.

lol i remember hearing about this

dont tell me PEOPLE ARE CRUSTING OUT FOR NEXT WEEK!?!
me going to des moines this weekend is a 60/40
Nah I'm pretty sure most of us are still going to make it.

You better be hurrrr on Saturday.

Uli

Smash Champion
so i decided to rewatch toradora again because its taking forever to install adobe premier on my computer, then i watched a little bit to much
and my computer is really shiiiity and can barely handle this
so 50/50 for me again folks -_-

everyone should rewatch toradora with me :D

i forgot it was the holidays, had to change my avy

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Dude, everyone who was at games tonight, those were super fun.

I didn't suck even after not playing for 4 weeks. Woot...I actually had a doubles match where I had +6...I killed everything, lol.

Also, Andy's TL is getting good ;)

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Good games tonight I'm fairly happy with my progress. Need to learn matchups nao.

Andy please no more wario hungry for falco's blood stuff ever again. That **** will haunt my nightmares.

Also, those PB&J's I had were oh so satisfying.

New tags for brawl FYI for me
Kronk
and Dr.M whenever crouse is playing on the same tv.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Toradora is sooo goood.
Whenever Taiga said anything that had to do with "Santa-san" I was just like "KAWAII!"
Love her to death son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwfCwnZl1yI
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you havent seen Toradora, dont watch this. It is spoilers that will ruin the anime for you.
But this scene almost made me cry like a punk ass bitch.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Mario Kart wii is freaking terrible.

Also I wasted my 1337th post.

Rage.
You just realized this? Blank, try playing this game on Wi-Fi on Luigi's Rapeway. Anybody can win in this game because the items are too good. :/

Or you could just pick Funky Kong and be a stat *****.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
You just realized this? Blank, try playing this game on Wi-Fi on Luigi's Rapeway. Anybody can win in this game because the items are too good. :/

Or you could just pick Funky Kong and be a stat *****.
Weight classes fawking suck.

I was playing Baby Bowser and Toadette, featherweights. Golden shroomed and drafted this funky kong from behind, got knocked back into lava. I once even tried running over someone who got lightning'd, bounced off...

And yeah getting item combo'd is lulz, but weight classes + broken chars are lame.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
You should enter some tournies if there are any.
Cali had some a while ago.
Only certain items are allowed and those mofos are NERDS!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Hell yeah 2 days after my birthday son.

EDIT: Jerk Lo can't watch the show because his internets suck.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I am currently watching tengan toppa gurren lagann. that show is awesome.

Last day of classes for the semester helllsss yes. effing finally!

I'm fairly excited for tomorrow, gonna need to read up on some matchups for sure. Most importantly Ness and lucas, i have nooo clue how to approach them.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
BOLT08
Smash Ace

your evil :) haha,

and approaching ness/lucas? dont approach thats how you do it! jk, i dont even know the match up either.
well as wario you spam lasers and yell the words PEW PEW in their face, its a guaranteed win

BOLT08

Smash Lord
your evil :) haha,

and approaching ness/lucas? dont approach thats how you do it! jk, i dont even know the match up either.
well as wario you spam lasers and yell the words PEW PEW in their face, its a guaranteed win
haha hey Razor had his satan post a couple pages ago. Imma go ahead and change that nao.

So do we know the location of this tourney tomorrow? If not, when will you find out?
And what time does it start again?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
so is there any games goin on tonight or something? i just bought my awesome $550 stereo system and getting it put in today and i want to just drive somewhere \(^o^)/. also i cant wait to get my laptop tomorrow, bestbuy should have it, then thats $600 ish more :signs:. now i just have to save up for japan after these purchases if i can still go because of this whole housing issue. im looking at u Tony, u know what im talkin about.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Okay soo Kudou/schism im gonna bring my wii tomorrow. And i was wondering if one of you could hack it (i'm sure you know this)

If you could get this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkailb3xcTI on there for smashville, i would be eternally grateful. No joke.

But yeah, if either of you could hack it I would GREATLY appreciate it. It doesn't need to be done day of, but the sooner the better. Thanks

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Okay soo Kudou/schism im gonna bring my wii tomorrow. And i was wondering if one of you could hack it (i'm sure you know this)

If you could get this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkailb3xcTI on there for smashville, i would be eternally grateful. No joke.

But yeah, if either of you could hack it I would GREATLY appreciate it. It doesn't need to be done day of, but the sooner the better. Thanks
well im not gonna be in ames tomorrow so schizm is gonna have to do it for u since i think that he's driving up there anyways. also if ur looking to put music on stages, thats more in joker's department. im pretty sure that both of them r goin to be in ames tomorrow anyways so there u go.

§chizm

Smash Lord

People who think mech anime is good don't know anything about good anime.

~Fino
...I'd generally prefer Mech anime to anime about little girls.

Also I don't really know anything about hacking stage music. I only mess with Homebrew.

I may stop over by Joker's for a bit after work (around 9) if anyone's going to be there.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Weight classes fawking suck.

I was playing Baby Bowser and Toadette, featherweights. Golden shroomed and drafted this funky kong from behind, got knocked back into lava. I once even tried running over someone who got lightning'd, bounced off...

And yeah getting item combo'd is lulz, but weight classes + broken chars are lame.
Lol once I was playing as Baby Luigi, and I fell off Rainbow Road with a Bowser and we both fell at the same time back on the stage, but he fell on top of me and it knocked me off again.

:laugh:

Super Mario Kart

10SMKs

Top Bottom