• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Uli

Smash Champion
i just beat the elite4
trying to capture a good azelf and uxie
uhhgg

pokemon ftw

i still dont know if im going or not...

Trent!!!! when do you guy plan on going and leaving there?

me and tysers avatar are top tier, get like us everyone

Trent

Smash Champion
i just beat the elite4
trying to capture a good azelf and uxie
uhhgg

pokemon ftw

i still dont know if im going or not...

Trent!!!! when do you guy plan on going and leaving there?

me and tysers avatar are top tier, get like us everyone

Probably gonna arrive in Omaha 9AM on Saturday, and we leave Sunday probably around 11AM or something.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So...Joker mentioned this before but I don't think anyone saw it.

GAMES TOMORROW? YES, NO?

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Games tomorrow = win, x1000 if in Ames. Let me know if Andy can't host and I'll see if I can get something (though Andy's would be preferable.)

gantrain05

Smash Master
games should probably happen tomorrow unless the roads are still ****, if not i'll probably be playing my guitar for another 4 hours strait!

sluys

Smash Journeyman
well when andy dropped me off saturday he said he would host games on thursday...as far as i know its going to be there
if you can get to Ames my place should work after 5. hopefully it's not more than 6-8 people cuz I don't have capacity. I'll post or message people if it doesn't work out.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well im kinda thinkin there is gonna be more than 6-8 people, from my understanding pretty much all of des moines is showing up, and im assuming me and razor, and then the regular ames people. right there is easily 10+

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
if you can get to Ames my place should work after 5. hopefully it's not more than 6-8 people cuz I don't have capacity. I'll post or message people if it doesn't work out.
I'll finally get to see Andy again, after all this time. We've been apart too long! :laugh: But yeah about People...

CBK, Joker, Razor, Jlo, Schizm, Love...then Yink, Rebecca, Conner?, Andy....

That's 10 if Conner shows up (I just don't know if he is because Rebecca never mentioned him, if she did I"m blind and tired, so I apologize).

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Where is this thing at on Saturday? Like what building?

You had to make games tonight in Ames just to make it tempting? I might show, but I woke up late sooo I got a lot of studying to do.

Tyser, you should get a hobby that involves leaving your home. Go to the gym or something.

Bead

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be going to this tourney. Bringing Yink with me as long as she agrees to team with me >=)
Test out Iowa (even though im rusty as hell XD warm me up chloe ;)

Trent

Smash Champion
Tyser you should come up with us Saturday. Be all like "I'M NOT GOING OUT OF STATE DEAR PARENTS, I'M JUST GOING TO LINCOLN/GRAND ISLAND LOLOLOLOL"

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
lol i could be better =p

Ask Yink and Trent. I've played both of them =p and won =O
Yeah, beating me isn't anything special, actually. (and that was before I started playing with these guys, too, I suppose.)

Go play Joker or Razor and then gloat Pat.

Bead

Smash Ace
Yeah, beating me isn't anything special, actually. (and that was before I started playing with these guys, too, I suppose.)

Go play Joker or Razor and then gloat Pat.
Oh i will =p actually i love playing the best ppl around, sure i dont always win but when you play lessers they somehow become easier XD

And I dont mean gloating as like legit gloat, im just playing around. I'm pumped

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Obviously you should money match Joker and Razor. Easy money.
I approve this statement.

Also, anyone that can hack my wii if i bring it? Not saying day of, but I just get it back sometime in the near future.

Also, where the hell is this thing at!?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I need my Tyser! (No homo) And who is this Love kid you guys keep talking about that going to Ames to play games? Is he some scrub or something? I'm up for games tonight.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Pat I just remembered how you play:

Grab a lot > Smashes > Camp + blaster > Random reflector for mindgames > repeat.

I think...

EDIT: Bolt, I think Joker's bringing hack stuff tonight, he's going to install some SNES / NES Emus and games on mine.

Mmm...NBA Jam. That game is such a joke!

Afrayail

Smash Ace
We can always attempt Andy's for awhile and then if it does end up too crowded, we can move to one of the honors building rooms. My only concern is that the nerds might be studying in there, and there's that one class that meets on Thursdays I guess?? that we saw last time.

Also, for Saturday, I was referring to my dorm's "dungeon." The reason you don't recognize it is prolly cuz you haven't lived in a girl's dorm =P

Bead

Smash Ace
Pat I just remembered how you play:

Grab a lot > Smashes > Camp + blaster > Random reflector for mindgames > repeat.

I think...

EDIT: Bolt, I think Joker's bringing hack stuff tonight, he's going to install some SNES / NES Emus and games on mine.

Mmm...NBA Jam. That game is such a joke!
Mindgames son=p

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Joker - if I brought my Wii on saturday would it be possible for you to hack it and put the music/character skins you have onto it? I doubt I'll show tonight, I need to do some serious studying.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
If we have no place for games in Ames then we could always just play in Des Moines. Then the urbandale folk could come as well.

Bead I will money match you. How much?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
And who is this Love kid you guys keep talking about that going to Ames to play games? Is he some scrub or something?
Some guy who is a pain when he gets drunk >.<

Joker - if I brought my Wii on saturday would it be possible for you to hack it and put the music/character skins you have onto it? I doubt I'll show tonight, I need to do some serious studying.
Actually Kudou or Skizm are the ones that know how to hack the Wiis I just put some apps since is just drag and drop into folders but mostly stuff involved with Brawl ^.^

Bead I will money match you. How much?
Hell Razor and I will MM in teams >.0

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Razor. Come to Nebraska next weekend. This Nebraska tournament is turning real deal, even MO is thinking about showing.

Top Bottom