• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I helped my dad get all the snow outta our driveway. It was nuts. I gotta go get the snow off the grass now -_-

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
There is like a tornado of snow over here on this side of town because of the wind.
We had something like that near the dorms. It was blowing so hard it moved from the grass to in front of the stairs to the dining center. It was hell getting up them.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Damnit it took me like two hours to clean all the snow off.
I didn't have classes today anyway so this benefited me in no way. FFFFFFFF

my classes were canceled but i still have to go to work just like my dad and brother, freakin uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh
Haha I called in. They don't pay me enough to deal with this shit.

I thought this was a funny gif.
There's no gif.
Asshole.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
So I will 99% sure be showing up to this thing on saturday. I do have a few favors to ask though

Andy - Could you please bring my wiimote and nunchuk? Assuming you still have them. Or was there a nunchuck with it? I forgot

Yink - if you have any spare controllers lying around that aren't all brokey, I could REALLY use a new one. I think my controller is in worse condition than Razor's was. If that helps my cause any.

Not sure how long I'll stay, I'll admit I'm fairly poor so I might just be doing friendlies, or if we're doing the whole food thing I'll enter the tourney and not donate any money, and just not eat any of the food.

Also, if I brought my wii to this Could i pawn it off on somebody to get it hacked and stuff? I just want character skinz and music pretty much. (I'm talking to you Joker since Blank isn't around anymore)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yink - if you have any spare controllers lying around that aren't all brokey, I could REALLY use a new one. I think my controller is in worse condition than Razor's was. If that helps my cause any.
I just looked in my room and I only have 2 good ones with me and I'd prefer to keep those. I called my Brother at home and he said he didn't know where my other ones were. I'm starting to wonder if I gave Jake the last GOOD one I had (besides the 2 I'd really like to keep).

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm going insane right now because:

1.) There is snow outside and I can't go anywhere.

2.) I watched Season 4 and 5 of House in 2 days.

3.) BOREDOM!

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
4 and 5 in two days????? Omg love that is absolutely ridiculous.

I was really bored yesterday so I started house over from the first season. Guess how far I am? On the second disk of the first season.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Step up to my level son. :laugh: It was so good I couldn't stop watching and 4 is only like 16 or 18 episodes can't remember, but it got cut short. My favorite episode by far is the Bus episode where House had to recollect his lost memory and all of his crazy fantasies he had along the way.

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
i dont care when the tourny is b/c i wont be able to make it untill after i get off work..>_<

Games tomorrow should happend b/c i think ill be able to get out....cuz today was just BLEH!!!!

LAWL!!!! i would just laugh if i hear this song on brawl at all.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i have a final tomorrow then i work at night and friday so no games for me until next week. good thing that NE is on a weekend that im open.

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I vote 9th, because I can't make any more games after that.

I also vote games tomorrow if it's possible.

Otherwise, I guess I'll see you all when I see you?

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Firstly: finally back! got snowed in at the apartment, snow was up to our waists so we couldn't get out -.-;

Anyway, the tournament is FREE to enter. The "entry fee" will still prolly be like $5, but it'll go just to food. I'd prefer if everyone just pitched in a flat $5 instead of figuring out how much things will be otherwise, and then that way if there's any left over, we'll just give that out as prize moneys.

On another note, if for whatever reason the tournament (if people can still make it) CAN'T be at Honors (like some scheduling finals or classes or SOMETHING in there on Saturday, since they're random..) I have another place we can go to on campus. http://ultraxs.com/image-BA26_4B2050AC.jpg Let me know if the link doesn't work.

Anyway, the picture is kind of awkward since I took it quickly with my phone's panorama camera dealiomabobber, but space wise it's bigger than the room we've been using. The only thing is, WE ABSOLUTELY would need TVs. I have my 12", and that's it.

I'll post ASAP Saturday or send out a mass text to everyone when I find out if, for whatever reason, we can't be at Honors (same parking lot for either place though.) Please plan on bringing TVs if you can anyway, but it's a necessity if we can't have that building.

Thanks guys! HOPEFULLY see you then! :)

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm going insane right now because:

1.) There is snow outside and I can't go anywhere.

2.) I watched Season 4 and 5 of House in 2 days.

3.) BOREDOM!
House is too good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJyA6AU9uxo

Someone put this as your Battlefield music. OH GOD LOLZ! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSeQCGQXTcY

Put this somewhere. I dont even care. But its sooo goooood.

How do I mod my Wii and get music on here and all that good stuff? Brawl on my Wii is about to be the best thing FUCKING EVER!
It's Dekline!
I vote 9th, because I can't make any more games after that.

I also vote games tomorrow if it's possible.

Otherwise, I guess I'll see you all when I see you?
I may be up for games if the roads are clear enough for my car to actually go anywhere.
I would assume they would be but it sometimes takes our road crews an excessively long time to clear main roads. :rolleyes:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
^This I been wanting to play T.T

Also I remember snow being fun when I was a kid but now is just a pain XP
I made an epic snow Mario, he even had a mustache that popped out.

Then an *** came by and killed him. Schizm said it was because he hated low tiers. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Where is that other place at on campus? It doesn't look familiar.

Also, anyone showing up saturday that could hack my wii?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Next page. Ill stop spamming. Its getting annoying, even to me.

Ive been home for 6 days straight though. Im soooo bored.

Top Bottom