• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
That Gumby's Pizza sounds pretty legit, but what the heck is a pokey stick? (Chris will make a sexual innuendo out that statement.) -_-
Someone clearly needs to learn about the birds and the bees. (That's not furry related in any way).
Will there be Blue Moon? :laugh:

Just kidding or am I............ ^_^
Because you handled it so well last time. :bee:
No, Tyser.. no. :( What makes me sad that is if that's a real poster, countless teenage girls have that hung up in their bedroom somewhere.

On a pretty much unrelated note (and not that it's vital info that anyone cares about :p), I'm ****** Connor's *** with MK, less I kill myself (that seems to be a trend.) It reminds me of that scene in Family Guy with Mel Brooks, is it?? "Christians don't believe in gravity," so he walks off the side of that president's face? I overestimate his recovery/jumps sometimes >.>

I would like to play some people in friendlies as MK just to see if it's Connor's mental block against new characters I try to play or if my MK is actually somewhat legit (at least comparatively speaking.) Just for curiosity's sake, though, I don't intend to main him >.<; Too many
good
MKs out there, and I wanna stick true with the Pikmin chucking kamikaze ^-^;
I can play your MK in friendlies if you want. Though I usually forget about that stuff so you'll have to remind me.

Some people just have issues when people ditto them with awkward playstyles.

Im teaming with Rob at Sherman's. Our team name is Team Edward. Whose gonna be Team Jacob?
...UGH. It would obviously have to be two Wolf players though.

I don't know who I'm teaming with though at Sherman's (Joker?).

I'd be fine with this, personally. We did it the first time to keep tradition up, I guess, and unless we see a significant increase in attendance, there isn't much of a point in an entry fee... though I'm actually kind of uncertain what the expected amount of people is now o.0 I thought it was going to be freakishly really small, but Trent is bringing Nick and (possibly) a couple-few others, I've invited a friend or two that wants to get into the competitive scene, and someone else mentioned bringing some others.

In short, I guess we'll see for future tourneys if they get more hype, but having entry fee go to foods = smartness. :O Maybe say $5-$10 a person (IDK how much you guys are going to want to eat?) and if there's any left over, 1st in one of the events takes it?? Lol.

@Yink: *facepalm* That's disheartening. Oh well.
That's a good idea.
At least there might be some new faces there.

Uli

Smash Champion
lol at sonic nerd XD

twilight is amazing, grown men yell at me because they NEED our ****tty assss twilight cups (works at BK)

im probably not going to be doing teams cuz i dont have a teammate D:
anyone want to team with this bad kid and win the tourny?

i should tell devon smeesh about this tourny in town O.o

oh jeez 1500 post :3
new avy FTW

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
just throwin this out there but all u guys talk an awful lot in just a couple of hours. the only thing that i thought that needed an reply is that i agree with andy to have a free tourney instead of having a fee since its just like a smash fest with like 10 entrants if even that and ppls money should go towards food since it is an college campus, food is everywhere.

also schizm has got to have some of the funniest posts ever

Uli

Smash Champion
clannad after story finally came out in DVD in america, im going to buy that shiiiiit
3rd anime i have ever bought next to cowboy bebop and TTGL

Afrayail

Smash Ace
just throwin this out there but all u guys talk an awful lot in just a couple of hours. the only thing that i thought that needed an reply is that i agree with andy to have a free tourney instead of having a fee since its just like a smash fest with like 10 entrants if even that and ppls money should go towards food since it is an college campus, food is everywhere.

also schizm has got to have some of the funniest posts ever
Unless I'm mistaken, there will be a lot more than 10 people.. >.> It's just not going to be nearly as big as the last Joker's. I do like the idea of a free tourney, though (now I won't feel so bad about entering :D though I love throwing mah monies at joker and crew <3)

Here's a list of people that might come, though the ones I'm unsure of for whatever mental reason will be clearly indicated >.> I also get names/tags mixed up a lot so try to bare (sp) with me.

Connor, me, Trent, Nick (+2-3 hopefully?), Joker, Razor, JLo, Andy, Pcity??, Yink??, Chris, Greg (was it you that said you were bringing +2?), CBK??, BC??, Bolt??, Kudou??, Peter (+his GF? and Mindy, yay), Hulk??, Hulk's bro

I feel like I'm forgetting people I should know about but myehh. If for whatever reason all the iffys make it, that's around 20 people without the add ons.

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
well here the thing ill be up there the day before but as for the 12th i dont think ill be able to make it for the tournys...=( i hope i can tho if anything changes ill let you guys know by saturday.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Joker was thinking of PAYING for me. I won't have it! *slaps Joker*

I can go on Saturday, unless some random event happens where I can't. (I don't see that happening)

/doesn't use Ness, uses MK to make Schizm angry.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Unless I'm mistaken, there will be a lot more than 10 people.. >.> It's just not going to be nearly as big as the last Joker's. I do like the idea of a free tourney, though (now I won't feel so bad about entering :D though I love throwing mah monies at joker and crew <3)

Here's a list of people that might come, though the ones I'm unsure of for whatever mental reason will be clearly indicated >.> I also get names/tags mixed up a lot so try to bare (sp) with me.

Connor, me, Trent, Nick (+2-3 hopefully?), Joker, Razor, JLo, Andy, Pcity??, Yink??, Chris, Greg (was it you that said you were bringing +2?), CBK??, BC??, Bolt??, Kudou??, Peter (+his GF? and Mindy, yay), Hulk??, Hulk's bro

I feel like I'm forgetting people I should know about but myehh. If for whatever reason all the iffys make it, that's around 20 people without the add ons.
Yeah just make it free. That way everyone that's there can pretty much enter.
That's a decent amount of people (And some I haven't played I guess).
Greg are those the two guys that were at Joker's on Saturday?

Joker was thinking of PAYING for me. I won't have it! *slaps Joker*

I can go on Saturday, unless some random event happens where I can't. (I don't see that happening)

/doesn't use Ness, uses MK to make Schizm angry.
I don't really have a problem playing BAD Meta Knights.
wait, this ames things is on this saturday? i just got totally confused for some reason
Yes Ames is this Saturday.
Omaha is next Saturday.
How are people getting confused?

Uli

Smash Champion
a few NEians are going?
if there is room i miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight????????????????
but tysnard cant go D:

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well if this ames thing is on this saturday i cant make it since saturday is my time to buy a new laptop. im getting really picky on what kind of laptop i want since my laptop is pretty much my life \(^o^)/, but im all for NE next week though.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Uli!! You need to come this weekend! I think Trent's driving to Omaha to carpool with Nick and whoever else :D ......though Tyser will be missed .__.

On a random note, where does mushroomring live o.0

§chizm

Smash Lord
a few NEians are going?
if there is room i miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight????????????????
but tysnard cant go D:
You're coming bitch.
HEY PPLS i haves a plan...^^V we could do crew battles when i show up since the tourny will be over by then..^^
Uh maybe?
What time would you even be there?

Ks vs everyone else crew battle 3v3? $5 a head?

~Fino
...No.
Don't start something you can't finish
That's what she said?

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I hate Amy with a passion. Sonic+Sally Forever.
Eh, Amy aint bad. She saved Sonic from getting ***** by Silver. Only problem is that he left her there to fight Silver o.O

Dont know enough about Sally to really say anything.

On a random note, where does mushroomring live o.0
Glenwood, Iowa. Im pretty much a Nebraskan. Me and JBM are basically next door neighbors.

How long's this tourney on the 19th gonna last? Im pretty sure Im gonna miss Brawl singles if I go. Ive got showchoir from 1-4 that day :(

Also, bring your Pokemon if you have any. Battle Revolution would be very nice also.

Top Bottom