• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Awww, you had to use hax -_- I swear no one plays that game legit anymore lol. Goin for the 3266 is going to be hella whack, but Imma try.

post a video of you racing that onyx chao. The one that waits til your half way done with the course before he starts.
With hacked stats, it would be child's play, dude. If your chao has 3000+, he will basically win 100% of the time.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
The max is 4000 via re-incarnation, and you can also get extra via certain GBA fruits etc. I forget how much extra though.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
No it isnt. 3266 is the maximum legit stat in DX and SA2B. The calculations have been absolute for the past 8 years. I can prove it if you want.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
No it isnt. 3266 is the maximum legit stat in DX and SA2B. The calculations have been absolute for the past 8 years. I can prove it if you want.
Don't know, I've been playing the PC version of DX for a few years now and this is what I've got. I could pull out my Dreamcast VMU but VMU pics don't look as pretty and DC doesn't show stats.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Well, Ill explain it anyways I suppose. Its fun learning stuff sometimes:

- Firstly your Chao has to be SSSSS tier.
- Assuming the chao has reincarnated already, he's going to start at LvL.1 and start with 10% of his previous stats.
- So now, you're gonna have to get this mofo to LvL.99 while at the same time getting +30 every single time -_- This is a gay and rigorous process.
- Now when youre done, your chao should have stats that look like 2940 (probably more if he reincarnated, but its kind of irrelevant). When he reincarnates again, he'll start at LvL.1 with 294 in all 5 stats. Now you have to repeat the process again.
- So [294+2940=3234].
- Aight, now you have to reincarnate again -_- Now he'll start at 323 at LvL.1.
- [323+2940=3263].
- Now, you guessed it, reincarnate AGAIN! This will be the last time since 326 is the highest a LvL.1 can achieve.
- Now do the process of gettin him to LvL.99. If all goes well, it should total to 3266.
- The reason the process ends here is because the game automatically rounds down every time you reincarnate so that 3266 would go to LvL.1 with 326 instead of 327.

I think that clears things up about that. It's good to know.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Doesn't the level slider move random amounts when you feed it an animal? That'd make half of it luck getting the most stats for the least levels.

EDIT: I'm almost at 1337 posts, I should get myself banned so I stop coming here.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
When you give em animals it's random and you have to get lucky. Which is why the process is stupid as hell, but if you want to get perfection you will do it -_- Which means I may not even achieve this, shits gonna take SOOOOO LONG. And Im hella impatient.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
When it comes to chao, I know a good amount, but not everything. I need to learn up on the "types of chao" crap. I only know the bare basics.
I really want a MTN Normal Chao BADLY! Shits tough to get supposedly.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
When it comes to chao, I know a good amount, but not everything. I need to learn up on the "types of chao" crap. I only know the bare basics.
I really want a MTN Normal Chao BADLY! Shits tough to get supposedly.
The 5 types are Normal, Flying, Running, Swimming and Power. Your initial evolution will depend on whether you capitalize on a single stat, and alliance between Hero/Neutral/Dark.

The 2nd evolution will depend on stats/animals, but also takes into account Chao Age. So if you fed a Neutral/Fly chao more flying animals and let it age, it'd eventually look like a Neutral/Fly/Fly chao. 2nd evolution can change anytime simply by giving them different animals at that age though.

I like the transparent and two-tone chao the best, because they actually look different depending on your chao's base color.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Well, Im talkin about a Monotone Normal Chao. For some reason, people dont know that the original Chao you start with are indeed Two-Toned and that there is a Monotone version. Shit looks amazing, but I never got lucky enough to get one and I didnt feel like putting forth effort into it. I know all of that other stuff though. That's basic Chao knowledge.

I guess the only thing I dont really get is the Two-Toned stuff. I know everything else.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Chao that involve color offsets using White Chao are different stories altogether. The chao you start with are indeed two-tone but any chao you get from the store has a Monotone color, because they aren't two-tone. In order to get two-tone of a certain color you must breed one with a monotone.

The MTN chao you're talking about is probably really a white two-tone or monotone normal. A Chao is two-tone if it has highlights on its feet, hands or stomach.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I've never seen what it looks like. You'd think a monotone normal would just look light blue, but I guess they turn white for some reason.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I just looked it up. Theyre just white except they change colors like a normal Chao. It seems intriguing. I want one. Im gettin one once this new guy transforms.

*waits for 3 hours

EDIT: Spend your 1337 post wisely.

Afrayail

Smash Ace

Kay, I dunno who you even play besides S-tier. lulz

~Fino
kidding? Razor is beast with a lot of chars and ***** face with some low tiers too. We'll see just how much at the low tier tourney this weekend. :p

On an actually important note...

Iowa's bi-weekly @ Ames:

Start: 12pm

End: Whenever (technically you can sleep there >.>...)

Where: Jischke Honors Building @ ISU

What's a-hap: Brawl
Doubles
-Unless people ask for it specifically, we're having regular doubles
Singles
-Low tier (first)
-Regular rules (time allowing... I don't see why not unless a lot of random people show?)

$$$ Specs:
-$10 per team, $5 low tier entry, $5 regular singles entry (unless otherwise debated)

Optional:
Food
-Jeff's Pizza = Get a 16" 2 topping pizza and 14" Smotharella Sticks for only 19.95! (xHowever many we need)
-Gumby's Pizza = Large Pizza/Large Pokey Sticks/6 Pepperoni Rolls/10 Wings/2 Liter for 29.99

Post with any comments/questions/suggestions. I just wanted to have something up there for reference.

Edit: holy **** 1k pages.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
That Gumby's Pizza sounds pretty legit, but what the heck is a pokey stick? (Chris will make a sexual innuendo out that statement.) -_-

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Pokey sticks are ****ing legendary. they're great. basically just breadsticks with cheese, best drunk food ever. Besides super dogs.

I might kreep this, we'll see how my studying goes. it's just a short bus ride away i suppose. Or can we just park at the honors building?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I may settle with the pizza or if we go anywhere, I'm getting Hy-Vee Chinese again.

Edit: I'll be bringing Adam (Fruto) and Alex (P) again.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
pokey sticks and smotherella sticks are basically same thing.. cheesy, sexy, goodness. :S It IS the best drunk food ever, so you know Connor approves.

And yes, you can park at (or pretty near) the honors building. Just past the memorial union there'll be a parking ramp, just slip in there and it's like a 2 minute walk.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Possibly. I know Connor's been on a blue moon craving spree, but I think it's sounding like he'll get that out Friday night when he visits his friend.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
No, Tyser.. no. :( What makes me sad that is if that's a real poster, countless teenage girls have that hung up in their bedroom somewhere.

On a pretty much unrelated note (and not that it's vital info that anyone cares about :p), I'm ****** Connor's *** with MK, less I kill myself (that seems to be a trend.) It reminds me of that scene in Family Guy with Mel Brooks, is it?? "Christians don't believe in gravity," so he walks off the side of that president's face? I overestimate his recovery/jumps sometimes >.>

I would like to play some people in friendlies as MK just to see if it's Connor's mental block against new characters I try to play or if my MK is actually somewhat legit (at least comparatively speaking.) Just for curiosity's sake, though, I don't intend to main him >.<; Too many
good
MKs out there, and I wanna stick true with the Pikmin chucking kamikaze ^-^;

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yum, that sounds tasty.

I'll be able to make it on Saturday. ^_^

EDIT: @Rebecca: Ugh I know...Edward is SO ugly with his shirt off in the movie it was so gross...

Then when you think about it, our generation is going to be remembered for loving glittery, gay vampires. FML..

Afrayail

Smash Ace
I'm suggesting the tournaments be free or that the fee go towards food/beer.

We're not drawing any big names with a cash prize and there are no venue fees to recoup.
I'd be fine with this, personally. We did it the first time to keep tradition up, I guess, and unless we see a significant increase in attendance, there isn't much of a point in an entry fee... though I'm actually kind of uncertain what the expected amount of people is now o.0 I thought it was going to be freakishly really small, but Trent is bringing Nick and (possibly) a couple-few others, I've invited a friend or two that wants to get into the competitive scene, and someone else mentioned bringing some others.

In short, I guess we'll see for future tourneys if they get more hype, but having entry fee go to foods = smartness. :O Maybe say $5-$10 a person (IDK how much you guys are going to want to eat?) and if there's any left over, 1st in one of the events takes it?? Lol.

@Yink: *facepalm* That's disheartening. Oh well.

Top Bottom