• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
hmm idk if ill go or not, we will seee...
You're going.
Omg, I thought no one knew who Sally was anymore

*tear

Antoine is a homo

And you call yourself a Sonic fan?!?!

Jk... but seriously
I don't know who any of these characters are. I haven't played any Sonic games past Sonic and Knuckles, except I played that first 360 Sonic game for a bit but I saw a telekinetic hedgehog that floats and decided...no.

Trent

Smash Champion
I don't know who any of these characters are. I haven't played any Sonic games past Sonic and Knuckles, except I played that first 360 Sonic game for a bit but I saw a telekinetic hedgehog that floats and decided...no.
Wait.. you haven't touched a Sonic game after S&K.. except for Sonic '06? SONIC '0****?!!? Wtf mang.

Play a better one, like SA1/2, or Sonic Unleashed minus the Werehog levels.. **** SONIC '0****.

Anyways yeah, I'm driving to Omaha and picking up Nick Saturday morning. Anyone else from Omaha is welcome to come to help pitch in for gas, got 3 spots open.

Hype

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Someone should come over and help me shovel! I would love snow if it didn't end up on the streets, driveways, and sidewalks.

Uli

Smash Champion
i just got done shoveling
it was intense, im covered if sweat
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

idk if im going to the tourny still
ill let you no trent by friday
you got aims or sometin?

did IA have a snow day?
cuz i dont got school today and tomorrow

Uli

Smash Champion
should we go FUUUCCKING SLEDDING?!!?!?
seriously we should go tomorrow tyser, i work tonight -_-

hot coco is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD right now

gantrain05

Smash Master
i get to go to work in a blizzard 12 miles away and probably get stuck in a ditch/ kill myself all for minimum wage, so if you guys don't hear from me just go ahead and assume in laying dead in a ditch somewhere.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
FINALLY F*CKING DONE WITH THAT STUPID MATH 150 CLASS!!!!!! Dominated that final, 80% suck my d*ck math.

Sucks though, i'm like 0.40% away from an A- in that class. and there's no rounding
FUFUUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
i get to go to work in a blizzard 12 miles away and probably get stuck in a ditch/ kill myself all for minimum wage, so if you guys don't hear from me just go ahead and assume in laying dead in a ditch somewhere.
We'll send a search party. Life wouldn't be the same without The GanTrain! Plus I haven't heard you play Guile's Theme yet.

Vishwanath

Smash Rookie
I know what you mean Tyser.
Is like SEGA is pro Furry I mean have you seen Rouge 0.0 plus the story between Shadow and Maria :psycho:
BLANK COME BACK, WE CAN RELATE TO YOU NOW >.<
Sally isn't even SEGA. Shes just some slut in SatAM that only stayed in the horrible comic series where Sonic gets into over 9000 love affairs/triangles with pop stars and robots.

Same with Antoine. No one SHOULD know these characters.

I had a dream that it was 6AM, so I went back to sleep and missed school today. Hope theres no school tomorrow.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
GOD ****

SNOW

LOTS

We closed early today... which actually meant I had to stick around later to close things down.

EDIT: On Sonic Discussion:

Sally > Amy, WHY WOULD YOU PLAY '06, WTF you don't know Sat AM, play Sonic Rush (Then listen to the soundtrack).

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
hmm idk if i have to go to work tomorrow most likely have to....but tomorrow people should go over jokers for games tomorrow if there not scared of snow..im going regardless.

LOL brawl is way too good...v^_^v

Uli

Smash Champion
brawl, ggod daamn you -_-
pokemon is the best game ever folks
im home safe from work :D
i hope JLO gets back safely

Trent

Smash Champion
i just got done shoveling
it was intense, im covered if sweat
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

idk if im going to the tourny still
ill let you no trent by friday
you got aims or sometin?

did IA have a snow day?
cuz i dont got school today and tomorrow

Just write on my wall on FB or post on here, I may not always post but I constantly creep.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Here you go Trent, you might like this:

Amy needs to just not exist...she's such an annoying character.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
man shoveling tomorrow again is gonna be the worst, my job is so freakin ******** because i had to drive in that freakin blizzard today and most likely again tomorrow. 30-50 mph winds with already 10"+ of snow, i mean come on thats pretty freakin messed up. they totally under pay for what u have to do, god i hate it there so much. i wonder y i even put up with it? :signs:

Uli

Smash Champion
man shoveling tomorrow again is gonna be the worst, my job is so freakin ******** because i had to drive in that freakin blizzard today and most likely again tomorrow. 30-50 mph winds with already 10"+ of snow, i mean come on thats pretty freakin messed up. they totally under pay for what u have to do, god i hate it there so much. i wonder y i even put up with it? :signs:
japan man japan!!
thats why!

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
What time you thinking of coming CBK o.0
hmmm if i work possibly late like 10 the latest if i have to go in later...and if i dont work ill try to come around 6 or 7

if you still want to go to japan keep working(that is if your willing to go when i go since it will be our first time anyways..we could always do it again like later in the year since we wont have to spend as much)...and it will all pay off...thats the only reason why i keep working at my work or else i wouldve quit YONDERS ago

okay i lied its extremly bad out i dont think ill be able to go anywhere tonight...O_O

Top Bottom