• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
oh ummm probably not...so razor pick me up??...;);)...but yea kudo man im sooo excited for the AX now cuz i cant wait to see Morning Musume...GOSH soo hot...>_<
definitely, AX is gonna be too good. i just have to get a job and save up some cash to go and stuff. im gonna have to watch what i use my money on from now on cause i need to save up

So if Kudou was coming later and could take you home that would be ideal.
Hey maybe Kudou can drop me off too haha. =D
i guess i can show later tomorrow night and give u guys a ride home. but all i need is directions to Blanks house and how to get to CBKs house from Blanks house. so basically i need directions too and from houses.

So how many people here want to ride the smashbus? I saw on the registration page for it that Blank and Uli wanted to go. Is anybody else planning on it? I said that I wanted a couple spots just in case. It would be epic guys.....you all know it would be.
pl0x?
at this point, im gonna say that im not gonna go to genesis anymore since im definitely not gonna have the money to go. im goin to AX on the first week on july and im not gonna have money to go to genesis the next week after AX. but things might happen and i still might go to genesis but as of now my chances are pretty slim

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace

at this point, im gonna say that im not gonna go to genesis anymore since im definitely not gonna have the money to go. im goin to AX on the first week on july and im not gonna have money to go to genesis the next week after AX. but things might happen and i still might go to genesis but as of now my chances are pretty slim

*sigh* :( Doesn't any other want to go?

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Why is it so freeken hard to find a single f-ing episode of anime online. All i want is this one **** episode, but it insists on giving me worthless german and italian subs, how many people can that actually help?

I somehow feel that my anger is being lifted by typing my concerns.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Peeks, try veoh again by googling the episode with veoh. If you can't find it there, then imeem or myspace video's should have it. And if that fails, just use one of the hundreds of random anime fansites.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Why is it so freeken hard to find a single f-ing episode of anime online. All i want is this one **** episode, but it insists on giving me worthless german and italian subs, how many people can that actually help?

I somehow feel that my anger is being lifted by typing my concerns.
Peeks, try veoh again by googling the episode with veoh. If you can't find it there, then imeem or myspace video's should have it. And if that fails, just use one of the hundreds of random anime fansites.
lol, video streaming anime is for the weak (^o^) downloading them is where it's at w00t!!!

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i cant make it today so razor dont pick me up...>_< sorry guys...but yea how about thursday are you guys up for some games?

grog

Smash Rookie
Hey Love mentioned on SRK that SF4 will be ran here, but there is no mention of it here (that I could find, I apologize if this was already answered) but what console will it be ran on? PS3 might bring up stick issues since not many of us here have them. If we can get 2 sticks great, if not I can bring my 360 and I'm sure we can get more sticks on it instead. Thank you.

Also hope to see you again Victor, been a few years eh?

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
idk but i need to get ahold of razor so i should tell him not to pick me up...>_<

if anyone has razors number could i have it so i can call him and tell him not to come

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Hm I'm still showing up if you want to know Kudou. Shame you couldn't come CBK.

Anyways just waiting on Razor but no idea what time he should be coming.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
Hm I'm still showing up if you want to know Kudou. Shame you couldn't come CBK.

Anyways just waiting on Razor but no idea what time he should be coming.
yea sry that i couldnt make it i stayed home from school again so parents wont let me go anywhere...>_<..but yea razor just stopped by so he should be there soon....lol

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
alright then i guess i'll be at joker this saturday but i'll be there later in the day. i have to go and look for a job this weekend so i can save up for AX

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Hey Love mentioned on SRK that SF4 will be ran here, but there is no mention of it here (that I could find, I apologize if this was already answered) but what console will it be ran on? PS3 might bring up stick issues since not many of us here have them. If we can get 2 sticks great, if not I can bring my 360 and I'm sure we can get more sticks on it instead. Thank you.
Yeah we are having a SF4 on PS3, we have a converter that let's you use Xbox sticks on PS3, I believe so right Love, but if you guys still want to bring your 360 and extra sticks it will be nice.

The other thing is, Love may have not mention it, but the SF4 tourney is mostly for fun, so don't expect to much, since we are using like one set up for it, unless Melee ppl want to give up a TV for it.

Sorry guys, but this tourney thing is mostly for Smash, we just do side tourneys like SF4 to spice it up in a way XP

Also Love, make sure you tell people that the other side tourneys are mostly for fun, they can be serious but nothing big, and most of them are run in like 1 set up. I just don't want them to get mad cause they espected a big turn out, and find out everyone is there for Brawl/Melee.

grog

Smash Rookie
Yeah we are having a SF4 on PS3, we have a converter that let's you use Xbox sticks on PS3, I believe so right Love, but if you guys still want to bring your 360 and extra sticks it will be nice.

The other thing is, Love may have not mention it, but the SF4 tourney is mostly for fun, so don't expect to much, since we are using like one set up for it, unless Melee ppl want to give up a TV for it.

Sorry guys, but this tourney thing is mostly for Smash, we just do side tourneys like SF4 to spice it up in a way XP

Also Love, make sure you tell people that the other side tourneys are mostly for fun, they can be serious but nothing big, and most of them are run in like 1 set up. I just don't want them to get mad cause they espected a big turn out, and find out everyone is there for Brawl/Melee.
Completely understandable, honestly I thought it was just going to be casuals until just today so no sweat man :laugh:

I'll bring my xbox360 so we can plug sticks directly in instead of dealing with converters since I'm not sure if my stick will work on it, I'll see if I can cop a TV if not we'll see how it goes. Thanks for allowing us to play SF4 by the way, we appreciate it.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
So blank is hacking the game to put his own music and stuff probably gonna hack textures too. I was gonna do a full JokerSnake costume that would look like the one I did for Jokers sig. So while we are at it any suggestions for brawl textures. I was thinking zero suit/Cammy thing.

Here is something others have done so you can see what can be done.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Guys, I think the Team Real Team signature poses a good question for all of us to consider.

Do you remember, your President Nixon?
Do you remember the bills you have to pay?
Or even yesterday?

Top Bottom