• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
getting my arcade sticks today, should be pro.

fall, kiwi, are you guys showing up?

razor and jlo i'm entering brawl you should enter melee, come on, dooooo it.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
So there was a "brawl" tourney last night here on campus. Total joke. It was done by the Memorial Union underground. No unlocked characters, no unlocked maps, no stage select, 4 player free for all, and we couldn't use gamecube sticks.

One of the matches was on a custom stage, and the final was on mushroomy kingdom.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
So there was a "brawl" tourney last night here on campus. Total joke. It was done by the Memorial Union underground. No unlocked characters, no unlocked maps, no stage select, 4 player free for all, and we couldn't use gamecube sticks.

One of the matches was on a custom stage, and the final was on mushroomy kingdom.
You sure you didn't stumble into a Gamestop in March, 2008?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Kit so you seriously can't make it this weekend? And what does this mean for Missouri? Jordan / Nicole / Random Falco guy who I am told exists.... Cook I know can't come....

Love, no I am not attending today.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
Kit so you seriously can't make it this weekend? And what does this mean for Missouri? Jordan / Nicole / Random Falco guy who I am told exists.... Cook I know can't come....

Love, no I am not attending today.
the plan is that kit is going to try and get off work. hopefully he does or hopefully he lies and tells them that he's sick or something. otherwise, no one from mo is probably going since it would just be me and random falco guy. i've been bugging him everyday about it though, so hopefully that works.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I will join in the bugging him everyday until the tourney. I will relentlessly post on his facebook wall.

I'm considering changing my tag.... there are too many other razor's out there. And most of them appear to be awful and play some of the same characters and it just makes me look bad.....

It will still be called the Razor Challenge however.

Echo

Smash Champion
Looks like I'll be hitching a ride with Smeesh. Anyone need a teammate for Melee?

I am above the age of 12, so I will not be participating in the Brawl tournament. I've been playing alot of SFIV though so hopefully there will be some of that, yes? :]

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Echo there is a SF4 tourney actually.

And the last time you did brawl you got second, are you sure you don't wanna get in on that again?

I'm game for Razor and Jordan challenges.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Mike Echo? **** that guy. He's gotta be 11 years-old, tops.

Anyway, it's looking good for me to be able to come, but it's not 100%.

Anyway, we gotta get you Iowans eaten by lions.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Everybody possible needs to make it to this monthly. I have less than a dollar to my name and I'm still finding a way to do it. I wanna play people. I CHALLENGE YOU ALL! BACK DOWN AND YOU ARE A COWARD! (Kansas strategy)

EDIT: 444 post, lol.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Everybody possible needs to make it to this monthly. I have less than a dollar to my name and I'm still finding a way to do it. I wanna play people. I CHALLENGE YOU ALL! BACK DOWN AND YOU ARE A COWARD! (Kansas strategy)

EDIT: 444 post, lol.
Do it the Missouri way. Run-on sentences and non-threatening.

Guys I am pretty good at this game and play it a lot so I feel like I could play you all and beat you.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
theres no doubt of your existence,
there is always some random falco guy.
A good % of the boards is a random falco guy

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
whats this everyone is talking trash before the tourny....O_O....lol but yea ill play anybody and maybe win...^_^

also blank i should crash at ur place tomorrow so that we could practice before the tourny huh?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Kudou it says you are an apprentice on my screen....

A few days left!
huh, this morning i was still a lord but now i guess my title just got fix in the last few hours back to and apprentice. well all that means is that i get to become a Lord one more time! (^o^) i get a second chance again lol

Tacoom

Smash Lord
hey jbm, ask bolt if hes comin to this
Ill be passin though ames friday afternoon so he should get a hold of me

Edit: we speak of the *******
Bolt you wanna come to this

Cook

Smash Master
I'm totally winning this tourney and I'm not even going to be there. Luckily Olimar can grab you from anywhere, so I'll just grab you guys from MO and win. You're going down?

Top Bottom