• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
When you unlock Cammy, tell me how overpowered she is yes?

Also I found out how to replace music in SSBB, anyone got some good suggestions for VG music to put on? Want to make sure I get the most out of it the first time so I don't waste DVDs.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
im too much into tales of vesperia to play sf4that game is too good
that a way nova, the "Tales" RPGs r way too good.

Als o I found out how to replace music in SSBB, anyone got some good suggestions for VG music to put on? Want to make sure I get the most out of it the first time so I don't waste DVDs.
pfff, no one is better than my boi Zangief (^o^). also u should put like some awesome j-music and stuff on it. i would say that cause thats just what i would do lol

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

Also I found out how to replace music in SSBB, anyone got some good suggestions for VG music to put on? Want to make sure I get the most out of it the first time so I don't waste DVDs.
I love Cammy<3 she seems pretty decent.

As for music, that is what makes the game, I play better with good music on.
Blank you should put the actual themes of some of the chars, you know the ones they f up, like Meta Knight Revenge.
But you have to put this song for me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6pZdl9AQc
If you can probably edit the song cause it does start slow, and Snake Eater, but not the Instrumental one.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Haha nice Joker, I'll have to find a stage to put those on.

@Love, you mean StickerBrush Symphony?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
yeah but I'd still have my regular Brawl disk so its fine. Also the new GeckoOS is supposed to have patching so I can use that to replace more without replacing discs hopefully. I know it works for textures but don't know it'd be the same with music. Either way the music sealed the deal for me so I decided to burn now with as much as I can and use GeckoOS later lol. Plus I'd get Japanese voices too.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
So we're still a go for NO KOAST, we are probably leaving tomorrow around 4 or so.

Now I just need to know who's all going, Skizm said he may not make it, so then Blank, Kudou, and Jlo if he still up for it, if not then CBK can probably take his spot, since we still need another person to drive half of the way, so if Jlo or Kudou are willing to drive a SCION XA.

I need a reply some what quick, since we're leaving tomorrow.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Plus I'd get Japanese voices too.
Also Blank use The Best Is Yet To Come, from Metal Gear Solid, I need to burn me one of them games, specially cause of the Japanese voices.
i hope that u get the japanese voice for Pit (^o^). that voice is soooooooooooooo kool lol. foward B ftw lol!!!!!

So we're still a go for NO KOAST, we are probably leaving tomorrow around 4 or so.

Now I just need to know who's all going, Skizm said he may not make it, so then Blank, Kudou, and Jlo if he still up for it, if not then CBK can probably take his spot, since we still need another person to drive half of the way, so if Jlo or Kudou are willing to drive a SCION XA.

I need a reply some what quick, since we're leaving tomorrow.
i cant go since i dont have the money to go to it anymore. so im out on goin to NO KOAST. so my guess is that its most likely gonna be Blank, CBK, and Jlo thats gonna go in mine and skizm place. all i have to say is that Joker, u better win that bad boy and represent. as for every1 else, u guys better get high placeings and show KS whats up (^o^). IOWA FTW!!!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm set to go. Jlo is still up for it too from what I got when we talked on MSN. We just gotta contact CBK still?

Also we're leaving tomorrow night right? And if we leave late whoevers switching out to drive might want to get some extra sleep lol. If we leave tomorrow I guess I need to find a ride to Joker's too?

xfacta

Smash Cadet
heh i loved that MK tutorial... i gotta punch razor in the face i guess.. but i wont since he doesnt really play MK that way

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I pay with my own money. =( Apply for FAFSA and they may give you some money that you don't have to pay back. Its a Pell Grant I believe.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i did apply for FAFSA and stuff but they're being loser and idk, all i kno is my mom got pissed at me for no reason cause i did exaclty what she said when i applied for FAFSA and then she got mad saying that i didnt care for my future or something like that.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Lame, i work on the grand opening day at Best Buy which is on the 28th... So i wont be able to make this tourny :ohwell:

Till next time, maybe ill start playin a lil more smash again lol..

-BC-

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well Love, I'm assuming Dustin is getting the directions from your house sometime tomorrow, if he is, could I borrow you TV again, and do you have the cables so it dosn't lag or what ever, cause apperantly the TV lag, I didn't see it but just to be on the safe side.

So then if everyone is set the people going is Dustin, me, Blank, Jlo, and CBK, so then Jlo are you willing to drive half of the way there and back, like 2hrs or so, and are you coming down to my place tomorrow also, I think we can pick Blank up since is on the way to Loves, don't know were CBK lives, so yeah.

As of right now the plan so far, is get here around 4ish so we can leave shortly after, we can probably pick some people up, but it all depends how far, and if Dustin doesn't get mad cause he gets lost.

If you guys have questions and stuff, get a hold of C.Love, since he can call Dustin and find out whats happening, his number is on the first page.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Well Love, I'm assuming Dustin is getting the directions from your house sometime tomorrow, if he is, could I borrow you TV again, and do you have the cables so it dosn't lag or what ever, cause apperantly the TV lag, I didn't see it but just to be on the safe side.

So then if everyone is set the people going is Dustin, me, Blank, Jlo, and CBK, so then Jlo are you willing to drive half of the way there and back, like 2hrs or so, and are you coming down to my place tomorrow also, I think we can pick Blank up since is on the way to Loves, don't know were CBK lives, so yeah.

As of right now the plan so far, is get here around 4ish so we can leave shortly after, we can probably pick some people up, but it all depends how far, and if Dustin doesn't get mad cause he gets lost.

If you guys have questions and stuff, get a hold of C.Love, since he can call Dustin and find out whats happening, his number is on the first page.
well i don't have a car, i'll probably be gettin a ride from Blo to your house but from there i'm not sure about the transportation situation after that, i just kinda planned on leaving from your house joker. i can be there around 2 or so.

Top Bottom