• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Aww $h!t, get your towels ready it's about to go down
Everybody in the place hit the facking deck
But stay on your motherfacking toes
We running this, let's go

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
well if me and Joker and hurricane go to get the game then I suppose we can pick u all up on the way back to Jokers. It would be convenient if u were all in the same place.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Well I just finished my 9 page paper that is worth 25% of my grade! I am definitely ready to be rewarded with some Brawl and SF4 tomorrow.

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok so whats the plan for NO KOAST? i been at work all day so yeah, if anyone could explain it to me that'd be awesome thanks.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
sorry i can't do NO KOAST. Got plans with the family (birthdays and stuff).

Ames on Thursday again for whoever wants to come.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
alrite actually you can pick me up at when ever you get done with ur track practice cuz i get home at 3 and ill be ready to go when you come..^_^

OH YEA IM OVER 100 post FINALLY....lol

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I should have all Characters unlock by the time you come over. =D
So does that mean you skipped skool then, how many chars are there to unlock.

By the way I downloaded that hack program that Blank posted, I have it all done, it even exported it in text file or notebook, point being, I need an SD card slot to put the codes in T.T Kudou mang your my go to go man, unless you don't take it to skool, which is fine.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well good, don't cheat and play the game before anyone else, I mean who does that.

By the way I looked up and there's 9 secret chars.

Akuma After unlocking Sakura, Dan, Cammy, Fei Long, Gen and Rose, Fight him on arcade mode, to do that, Get at least 2 perfects and 2 Ultra Finishes.

Cammy End the arcade mode with Crimson Viper

Dan End the arcade mode with Sakura

Fei Long End the arcade mode with Abel

Gen End the arcade mode with Chun-Li

Gouken After unlocking Akuma, Sakura, Dan, Cammy, Fei Long, Gen and Rose, Fight him on arcade mode, to do that, Get at least 2 perfects and 3 Ultra Finishes.

Rose End the arcade mode with M.Bison

Sakura End the arcade mode with Ryu

Seth End the game with all the other characters

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Well good, don't cheat and play the game before anyone else, I mean who does that.

By the way I looked up and there's 9 secret chars.

Akuma After unlocking Sakura, Dan, Cammy, Fei Long, Gen and Rose, Fight him on arcade mode, to do that, Get at least 2 perfects and 2 Ultra Finishes.

Cammy End the arcade mode with Crimson Viper

Dan End the arcade mode with Sakura

Fei Long End the arcade mode with Abel

Gen End the arcade mode with Chun-Li

Gouken After unlocking Akuma, Sakura, Dan, Cammy, Fei Long, Gen and Rose, Fight him on arcade mode, to do that, Get at least 2 perfects and 3 Ultra Finishes.

Rose End the arcade mode with M.Bison

Sakura End the arcade mode with Ryu

Seth End the game with all the other characters
I guess I'll wait. :embarrass When you guys gonna get it?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
oh okay then...come to my house around 3:05 then if you can..that would be awesome..^_^
i might be over about 3:00-3:30, somewhere in that time frame

So does that mean you skipped skool then, how many chars are there to unlock.

By the way I downloaded that hack program that Blank posted, I have it all done, it even exported it in text file or notebook, point being, I need an SD card slot to put the codes in T.T Kudou mang your my go to go man, unless you don't take it to skool, which is fine.
i can do it since its in a txt file. i just have to load it and the 3 min limit remover again then its all easy from there. who skips school, i mean come on lol. im skippin tomorrow so i can see 7 of my friends in the State Wrestling tourney at Wellsfargo arena (^o^). lol hipocryte move

People are nerd.
everybody is a nerd in a way, it just depends on how u see it

Top Bottom