• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
why is pikachu so damn cute in ash's hat XD
i kno huh, he looks pretty dang good lol

You guys have jbm fall schizm love kudou v2k and idk if i count some of the others lol
People always forget about mah boi, Bolt.
well r the ppl up in ames still active? cause i dont think that i've heard much from most of them, expecially Bolt cause he just died off there for some odd reason. he was getting back into it that one time back but now its just bleh

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
wtf is NO KOAST this weekend?...cuz i wana play in that pretty badly...and blank you never answered me when i asked if you wanted to team up for doubles in brawl and melee.??

lol jbm ill play for that 5th spot...lol

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I agree with the brawl five but I would order them slightly different.

1.) Joker
2.) Sekou
3.) Razor
4.) Blank
5.) Jlo

The only reason I put myself above blank is that I haven't lost a tourney match to him and the last 3 tournaments we have both entered in I have placed higher. I have great respect for blank and his abilities.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Oh thats what I forgot to answer. Srz CBK I was sleepy. but yeah I'll team up with you.

Also it would be a tight squeeze with everyone wanting to come to No Koast, but maybe when we get to Kirksville some of us can take them up on their offer and go with them? Just a suggestion if people are worried about spending hours cramped together and all. Though we might be leaving a little late...

And I don't know about those rankings, heh. My last two tourney placings were pretty mediocre. Probably not even top 5. =P

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm not Top 5 material. Haha. I don't play enough. I just don't have the passion anymore, but its so fun to play.

Cook

Smash Master
Oh thats what I forgot to answer. Srz CBK I was sleepy. but yeah I'll team up with you.

Also it would be a tight squeeze with everyone wanting to come to No Koast, but maybe when we get to Kirksville some of us can take them up on their offer and go with them? Just a suggestion if people are worried about spending hours cramped together and all. Though we might be leaving a little late...

And I don't know about those rankings, heh. My last two tourney placings were pretty mediocre. Probably not even top 5. =P
Sorry, but the offer's gone. We only have one car now, when I thought we had two available. Plus we're leaving way earlier than you guys, I think.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Sorry, but the offer's gone. We only have one car now, when I thought we had two available. Plus we're leaving way earlier than you guys, I think.
Ah I see. Well we have space for 5 people so are we for sure the OOS'ers from before are coming or what?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well i see it like this

1 2

3 4 5

Eflin/Skizm Joker

Blank Jlo Skizm/Elfin

i think that its gonna be something like this if i leave myself out for Jlo cause he plays brawl more serious than i do. i couldnt figure out how to fit CBK in there, so no offence

EDIT: lol, this week has to be the quickest school week for me. monday i had a full day, tuseday was a half day, wedsneday i only have 2 classes, and i dont go to school thursday nor friday. yet its a pretty good week for me

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Oh em gee super smash brothers!!

My cockiness always gets the best of me of but on a few of those iowa top 5 melee players i can beat 2 or 3 of em no problem and i dont play smash anymore heh..
Of course if were goin strictly off tourny participation i rank dead last

Hopefully ill be able to make jokers next monthly but ill most likely have to work.

-BC-

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
well r the ppl up in ames still active? cause i dont think that i've heard much from most of them, expecially Bolt cause he just died off there for some odd reason. he was getting back into it that one time back but now its just bleh
- I haven't seen Bolt around for a while
- V2K I think would be up for games but idk if he would go out of his way for it
- I thought Fall was going to be there last Thursday, guess not

That leaves me for Ames, and I don't even show up most of the time. I'm going to make an actual effort to be at Joker's this time though :ohwell:

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yea ill see if i can get a ride over to ur house love tomorrow ummm ill probably give you a call or something..:)
i might be able to give u a ride since i only have 2 classes tomorrow and track practice ends about 12:30 and im free after that.

- I haven't seen Bolt around for a while
- V2K I think would be up for games but idk if he would go out of his way for it
- I thought Fall was going to be there last Thursday, guess not

That leaves me for Ames, and I don't even show up most of the time. I'm going to make an actual effort to be at Joker's this time though :ohwell:
yeah that y i was wondering cause the ppl up in ames seems to be to busy to play smash cause of college maybe. but thanks for clearing that up for me

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I agree with the brawl five but I would order them slightly different.

1.) Joker
2.) Sekou
3.) Razor
4.) Blank
5.) Jlo

The only reason I put myself above blank is that I haven't lost a tourney match to him and the last 3 tournaments we have both entered in I have placed higher. I have great respect for blank and his abilities.
Well if you are going by tourney results, it should be like this:

1. Joker
  2. Razor
  3. Blank
  4. Jlo
  5. Andy

Since most of the rankings go by Singles Matches, so yeah.

I believe I sent Joker the directions to my house. If I didn't send me a PM since I forgot who all I gave directions to last night lol
Yeah, I gotz it, and by the way we may get there around 2am or so, unless we leave earlier.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
i might be able to give u a ride since i only have 2 classes tomorrow and track practice ends about 12:30 and im free after that.

yeah that y i was wondering cause the ppl up in ames seems to be to busy to play smash cause of college maybe. but thanks for clearing that up for me
Yay! Kudo and Tony are coming over! I may just have to skip school for this. :laugh:

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Hey I will show up at Jokers tomorrow. The earliest I could get there is 3:30 or so. I definitely wanna play some SF4. Brawl as well obviously.

Joker if you want to get the game earlier I can pick u up and take you to get it tomorrow if you want to get it earlier?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Hey I will show up at Jokers tomorrow. The earliest I could get there is 3:30 or so. I definitely wanna play some SF4. Brawl as well obviously.

Joker if you want to get the game earlier I can pick u up and take you to get it tomorrow if you want to get it earlier?
It's stupid, cause Hurricane reserved it for me, so he needs to go cause is on his name, so hopefully he's still here so then we can just go and get it or something T.T

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I hear Joker and Razor are partnering?
Hurricane Ike is luckily very skilled in fighting both Snake and Metaknight.

In conclusion, Jigglypuff?

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
dude that would be awesome...^_^

Yay! Kudo and Tony are coming over! I may just have to skip school for this. :laugh:
LOVE dont go crazy now you just might **** in ur pants...lol

i love it how u called me by my tag and call CBK by his real name lol (^o^)
lol yea that is funny i was like WHAT??...lol and on top of that me and kudo have the same name i just use Tony b/c its shorter

no it dosent and our CBK is better since he's asian and kooler lol, checkmate. lol Conan reference............
DAYUM right im better then that CBK donkey trash...:laugh::laugh:

no idea when, it depends on what CBK wants to do
probably rigth after i get off school if your willing to pick me up at like 3:30 thats good enough..^_^

Top Bottom