• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Uli

Smash Champion
naruto = out
its meh

so people better come to jbms besides schizm...
there will be some brawl ;P

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
+33

It is his job...
Hey Joker just to let you know, this thread is aboot to past The Original Omaha "5 Guys and A Yosh" thread, (That tyser spammed closed >_<) in post.
Your 5th in #, Its 3rd
I'm actually surprise of the amount of ppl who post here, to tell you the truth, when I started this thread, I only expected NE and a few ppl from Des Moines to post here, but when all this ppl started posting I was all like 0.0 but then again thanks to this thread I manage to meet new friends, I like it when Smash brings ppl together <3

Cook

Smash Master
I'm actually surprise of the amount of ppl who post here, to tell you the truth, when I started this thread, I only expected NE and a few ppl from Des Moines to post here, but when all this ppl started posting I was all like 0.0 but then again thanks to this thread I manage to meet new friends, I like it when Smash brings ppl together <3
Dood, ur ghey.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah....i really need to start working out again....i haven't done that since high school when i was in track, YES BOYS, Jlo here used to run track, and i used to run a 10.9 100 meter too.....but its been like 4 years i need to start running again lol.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Jlo don't forget I will be at your place at around 12:30-1?

Schism I may actually be suspended from work this weekend so I may be able to go up with you guys. When do you plan on leaving and returning?

It will be nice to return to Glenwood. I have only been there like 2 times since I lived there in 1998.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
you guys should come!

depending on how many brawlers show up we might have a brawl singles tourney but the pay for it would be 5 dollars.

also, i charge no venue fee so it'd be 100% pot goes to top 3.

razor yeah piccolo vs 17 is epic i watched it last night lol, also the blast that piccolo does on Perfect(full power) imperfect cell is awesome, yet it doesn't affect cell somehow >_>.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Yay! THROWABLE RASENSHURIKEN!!!! lol
what kind of bull is that, that is just not right. freakin naruto and ur throwable rasenshuriken

Dood Mushroomring, i just noticed ur loctaion, thats awesome, code geass is my fav show!
code geass is too good of an anime, also wouldnt it be like "toyko, area 11" instead?

Is anyone wanting to play some games this weekend, I kinda wanted to have a Brawlfest, but if no one is up to it, I'll probably go to JBM's instead, I think I'll play Melee too, or I'll just play some TvC.
u should totally come to jbm's so we can hit up some TvC. i havent played in awhile so u have to show me the ropes

If you decide to come with me I would like to know by tomorrow when I see you if possible.
Also, I guess Love decided he isn't coming, and Fall is being a bitch and not answering my texts.
Kudou were you planning on going still?
Blank, did you want to come?
Also, we definitely ARE bringing TvC with us to JBM's tourney.
sure i'll still come if more people from des moines come. it funner with more of us goin, not just like 2 people

id go gay for joker any day
its ok to love a man in certain ways lol

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well japan did turn into area 11 but its still a country, and tokyo is just the main city in area 11. cause for example ur not gonna say like Hawaii, United States. u go city then area where u live in for example Des Moines, Iowa. city is des moines and area is iowa.

EDIT: or a diff example, tokyo, japan. its city then country/area. so i think that my way makes more sence

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
id go gay for joker any day
See, he's just a friend that happens to be a boy, I'm glad you have my back Uli
in more ways than one:laugh:

Schism I may actually be suspended from work this weekend so I may be able to go up with you guys. When do you plan on leaving and returning?

It will be nice to return to Glenwood. I have only been there like 2 times since I lived there in 1998.
Oi that sucks, but at least you may come down with us, so then I think I'm going then Skizm, I'll be bringing TvC and Naruto Ex3.

Also, chances are we coming back Sunday morning, if not then Saturday night. Which by the way what time are we leaving then.

u should totally come to jbm's so we can hit up some TvC. i havent played in awhile so u have to show me the ropes
Well I think I'm going now, plus we need to play some TvC, I been nerding that game, I'm trying to learn Karas infinite, god he's too good, plus Ryu is like the easiest char to learn.

I also need to reserve SF4, plus the one good thing about the PS3, it's that is region free, so when KOF12 comes out in Japan on April, I'm getting that shit.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Well I think I'm going now, plus we need to play some TvC, I been nerding that game, I'm trying to learn Karas infinite, god he's too good, plus Ryu is like the easiest char to learn.
of course ryu is the easist char in the game, thats a givin

Uh if you don't mind picking me up. My mom would want to know the address though.

Edit: Yeahz I turn 16 this Sunday.
u so gotta come to this Blank. the more the merrier

the address is 52694 230th st Glenwood IA.

If u do come blank u will need a blanket and pillow.
can i bring my air matress since last time chris, greg and i had to share the couch and the couch/bed thingy

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Guys, can we talk about the Japanese tier list for a second?

S:MetaKnight,Snake,Falco
A:R.O.B,Diddy,Marth,Pit,Fox
B:Mr. Game & Watch,Wolf,Toon Link
C:Ice Climbers,Olimar,Sheik,Zero Suit Samus,Pikachu,Lucario
D:Kirby,King Dedede,Mario,Lucas,Wario,Charizard
E:Zelda,Ike,Donkey Kong,Ness,Link,Luigi,Yoshi,Pokemon Trainer,Squirtle,Ivysaur
F:Sonic,Bowser,Samus,Captain Falcon,Jigglypuff,Peach
G:Ganondorf

sluys

Smash Journeyman

10omgwtfhax

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman

Why? Japan sucks at smash.

gantrain05

Smash Master
japan apparently knows that fox is the ****, except they fail at knowing how to play peach or ganon......both are actually top tier chars and u know it.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman

Apparently they have never seen a good wario. Makes me sad to see Lucario down so low The peach also really surprises me.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Reading posts on this thread always makes me dislike Brawl a lot lot more. Good games at the tournament Joker and friends. You guys are the only cool Brawl people.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
no honestly, i played brawl yesterday and i realized the only char who i had alot of fun playing was mk, he is the only char tht somewhat relates to melee
I had the same reason for picking up Luigi in Melee last night over there. He feels so much like Brawl its awesome. :bee:

Yeah I'ma Brawl kid all the way lol. GGs last night 2u2 Tyser, finals for both games were entertaining.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
See the new avatar?

yeah, i'm a brawler all the way Son.

expect more from me next time.

blank your mk is so entertaining to watch, like honestly i couldn't bother watching anyone else in brawl lol, its so fun to play and pretty boring to watch unless some combos are happening

Top Bottom