• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iori's Mewtation III - Mewtwo

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
lori is amazing, his pichu WTF?!?! I wish I asked more from him, amazing ****. I'll watch and be f***ing amazed by this video in a sec.

wish I was as good as his pichu and his m2 is just WOW

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
eh, you might be able to justify passing up G&W, I find that debatable. But Zelda's kicks are too good. Maybe I'm just biased because the MW has a lot of high-placing zelda players, but I don't see how Mewtwo is going to get past those easily. Bair?

EDIT: also, we probably shouldn't turn this into a tier discussion thread, I was just using that remark as a compliment to the Mewtwo player XD.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
eh, you might be able to justify passing up G&W, I find that debatable. But Zelda's kicks are too good. Maybe I'm just biased because the MW has a lot of high-placing zelda players, but I don't see how Mewtwo is going to get past those easily. Bair?

EDIT: also, we probably shouldn't turn this into a tier discussion thread, I was just using that remark as a compliment to the Mewtwo player XD.
lol I made the dam thread.

that aside. zelda gw are low tier as well as yl. m2 is worse than all of them, tho he has a slight advantage vs zelda.

iori is good.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Really? I would think zelda would counter mewtwo, but then again, I don't play either of the characters so I really don't know what I'm talking about XD.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I picked up mewtwo recently, and i was playing with epsilon at chu's place, and I cannot figure that matchup out. Zelda can just space out of everything with fair/bair, how the hell am i supposed to get near her? She kills me in like 4-5 hits.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
he should. he should be right under yl
Only like 4 people in the world play him good enough though D=

Anyway, I saw it. Pretty much thought its ****, not enough low tier vids nowadays.

And I really liked your ftilts. You seem to use it really well =O

Well I meant that Iori obv.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea. my favorite thing about iori is his movement. very unique. instead of an overall smooth he has quick bursts of speed and ****.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea. my favorite thing about iori is his movement. very unique. instead of an overall smooth he has quick bursts of speed and ****.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I have GOT to say this though... that Ganon @ 6:59- 7:28 is so god-awful i don't even know how he took a stock off of Iori in the match. the ganon starts the match off with a Warlock Punch... facing the wrong way, and then in the last stock he's stomping off the stage away from M2... and I get flamed for opponents in my videos... >_<

also i laugh when i see falcos getting messed up in any video because he's sooooo00o0o0o0 good... while being combo food @ the same time. irony is yummy.

besides the above rant i like Iori's M2 a LOT, and the issue about the video doesn't detract from his skill @ all, what with him winning a tourny with mostly M2 and all lmao. i had to get it out of my system though.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I have GOT to say this though... that Ganon @ 6:59- 7:28 is so god-awful i don't even know how he took a stock off of Iori in the match. the ganon starts the match off with a Warlock Punch... facing the wrong way, and then in the last stock he's stomping off the stage away from M2... and I get flamed for opponents in my videos... >_<

also i laugh when i see falcos getting messed up in any video because he's sooooo00o0o0o0 good... while being combo food @ the same time. irony is yummy.

besides the above rant i like Iori's M2 a LOT, and the issue about the video doesn't detract from his skill @ all, what with him winning a tourny with mostly M2 and all lmao. i had to get it out of my system though.
:laugh:

If someone wants footage, I'm like a proactive sandbag.

It's a good idea to never judge anything gameplay-related off of friendly-centric combo videos. Unfortunate that you've apparently been a victim of this.

edit: the silmarillion *****

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lmao 'sup? i actually try not to judge people's skill off of combo videos, and i wasn't specifically hating on you... even though i wrote it kinda that way (sorry T.T )... it's just that everyone in the M2/combo video boards pointed out that my opponents weren't good (My skill level wasn't good anyways but that's acceptible critisim), then you played like that lmao. i was like "WHUT?"... do you have a link to videos of you actually playing? i love watching/playing as ganon, which is why those clips irritated me so much hahaha.

EDIT: yeah all of Tolkien's fiction *****. my Tag is "Huan of Valinor" but I haven't gotten premium to change my name yet lol.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
lmao 'sup? i actually try not to judge people's skill off of combo videos, and i wasn't specifically hating on you... even though i wrote it kinda that way (sorry T.T )... it's just that everyone in the M2/combo video boards pointed out that my opponents weren't good (My skill level wasn't good anyways but that's acceptible critisim), then you played like that lmao. i was like "WHUT?"... do you have a link to videos of you actually playing? i love watching/playing as ganon, which is why those clips irritated me so much hahaha.

EDIT: yeah all of Tolkien's fiction *****. my Tag is "Huan of Valinor" but I haven't gotten premium to change my name yet lol.
Ganon is something like my 23rd character :D. I dun have a main. If you like to watch him though, I have two combo vids on my channel - one of G. Vice and a dual G. Vice/Iori thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt1Hd8PfwVs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azOZepCoook

Mewtation II is on the same channel.

Animal

Smash Lord
yoshi<low tiers. this vid is amazing though. great jobbbbb

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Ganon is something like my 23rd character :D. I dun have a main. If you like to watch him though, I have two combo vids on my channel - one of G. Vice and a dual G. Vice/Iori thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt1Hd8PfwVs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azOZepCoook

Mewtation II is on the same channel.
lol. saw the first one already didn't know that was you.

I barely made it past the intro for the 2nd one but the combos are good. lol

I now like your Ganon =D

Zone

Smash Champion
Me and iori played Zelda vs Mewtwo 5 dollar money match , He beat me :D 2-0 Close matches though.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I picked up mewtwo recently, and i was playing with epsilon at chu's place, and I cannot figure that matchup out. Zelda can just space out of everything with fair/bair, how the hell am i supposed to get near her? She kills me in like 4-5 hits.
It's hard since Zelda has a solid advantage. Don't approach.

Top Bottom