• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Invisible Ceiling (Roy Social Thread)

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
What sort of combos off of grabs does Roy have on Falco, Shiek, Fox, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Marth and Peach?
falco/fox can be cg'd to about 40 i think and then finish with an fsmash.
shiek/falcon should be combo'd with fair/fsmash
your only combo on jiggs is falling uair->something. I suggest on low ceilings falling uair to shorthop reverse blazer.
marth/peach are all techchases.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
David / vZakat, where are the videos?

Falco Fox have straight CGs to 40... then shuffled uair regrabs till 70 (DI dependent,) then Fsmash finishers. It's a "zero to death" if you can get lucky with stage positioning/DI.
Falcon has uthrow fsmash. Loooots more stuff off dtilt.
Sheik has crazy dtilt combos too from dtilt dair dtilt dair overb, to dtilt nair (to platform) fsmash.
Jiggs doesn't have much but dtilt nair can work sometimes... 1st hit DED dtilt nair can work too. Also what oblivion said.
Marth has nice combos with platforms included dtilt aerials fsmash shenanigans.
Peach can do the same thing to her but also has a repeated shuffled fair juggle that I think only works if your opponent is terrible at DI.

Roy has combos... They just usually don't kill and don't do much damage. The trick is proper DI punishing. I talk about it in my guide if you're curious about what I mean by that.

Also the new digs are back. Now y'all can understand what I was talking about.
<-----------------

Needs more vZakat vids.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
jiggs is so free.

f-throw wavedash f-smash

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I need some fire for my birthday

Pi

Smash Hero
I've always been curious about potential powershield fsmash on jiggs. Anyone got a spare jiggs player laying around they can test it with?

and David I meant from that tourney you got 7th at. Work on the guide you lazy bum.
pshield what? a bair?

also i can't wait to main roy (post pound5)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
we talk too much about how roy is awesome. let's talk about how not awesome it is to have roy be your best character

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I've only lost to ganons, samuses, and peaches in tournament. no other character has knocked me out of a bracket

Top Bottom