• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introduce yourself unknown players thread.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
We all know so much about the top most popular players so I figured it's time we get to know the other 9000 people that play this game. So I'm making this thread for the less popular and virtually unknown smashers of the world. Basically tell a little bit about yourself and your goals in melee or mention your inspiration for play w/e. Basically let the rest of the smash world know your alive.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i'm alive, but I'm anthony hodapp of IN. I wish to become president(no joke) one day because it's madding to see the world destroy it's self at this amazing rate only to do good I would like to become in the ranks of JKF.

For smash and life I am my hero i've crushed alll my hopes and dreams and solidly rebuilt myself many times, everytime I become stronger. For smash my gaols as as following, inspire other people in and out of the game, invent new tactics and be noted for it. Make people understand they can win if they try unless it's like what a match-up where it's techically impossible to ever touch them.but really I don't really want to become the best pichu player ever, I would prefer to race someone there and us to be tied like me and my mindgames and them and their combos and spaceing or whatever.

I would like to help more than be the best

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
i'm alive, but I'm anthony hodapp of IN. I wish to become president(no joke) one day because it's madding to see the world destroy it's self at this amazing rate only to do good I would like to become in the ranks of JKF.

For smash and life I am my hero i've crushed alll my hopes and dreams and solidly rebuilt myself many times, everytime I become stronger. For smash my gaols as as following, inspire other people in and out of the game, invent new tactics and be noted for it. Make people understand they can win if they try unless it's like what a match-up where it's techically impossible to ever touch them.but really I don't really want to become the best pichu player ever, I would prefer to race someone there and us to be tied like me and my mindgames and them and their combos and spaceing or whatever.

I would like to help more than be the best
Who the hell is JKF??????

D

Deleted member

Hi i'm Artemis but everyone calls me Arty and i'm dead and somehow typing this. I hate music and i'm proud, so i always keep the music off when i play, and i'm a crazy Tails fan *holds up flame shield*. I play Melee whenever i can because it's amazing, but i live in an area with no Melee players so like 90% of the time i play Melee it's with cpus, still more fun than the two other Smash games though imo. I don't really have any goals except maybe to become the best female Pichu player, although not much i can really do in an area with no tournaments within 3 hours driving distance.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
I'm CloneHat in Ontario, where there are no Melee tournaments. I thought this was annoying, so I hold monthlies for everyone (which is like 10-15 people).

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm t3h Icy and I make pretty charts.

I play Puff and Bottom Tiers.

Nobody plays Melee in my city.

So I **** in Brawl with DDD.

=D

Steelia

Smash Champion
I'm
usernamenotyetdefined
and I texture hack SSBM religiously. Satisfying the populous is one goal, but the main reason I jump-started the scene was in hopes that one day I would see sections dedicated to the hackings of Melee, and hopes that I could inspire others to take up the mantle and go even further than where I am now.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
sup guyz.........
I'm Pyro. I'm a ****** Roy player in north Jersey or Rochester depending on when it is.

I'm a ****ing beast at reads :p

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
mastermoo420/Moo/Jae

Aspiring Fox main with the techskill of a two-year old. Just went to my first "tournament" (basically just played friendlies and gained EXP, lol) and realized how awful I am.

I live on the Beast Coast near DC.

S l o X

Smash Champion
6 months since I've started smash. I main Fox. I live in Southern Connecticut. I'm 17. I'm confident in my ability to get better at stupid rate and have been doing so for a while. I've been to less than ten smash tournaments but they've all been amazing, my very first being Pound 4. Half the people in my state don't know who I am and haven't played me, so I don't expect others from across America to know. I hope to be taking top 5 at CT tourneys and top 10 at NY tourneys before 2011 and although I have so little experience, I realize my potential and will thus strive for success in a game that brings me happiness like no other has.

tl;dr
16/M/CT. Fox / Sheik. You'll be cheering me on in GFs at the next National your at.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
I'm Andrew, but my older brother calls me Korrupshen or Destruckshen. My lil bro calls me by my name. I'm the best smasher in my family. When it comes to smash or playing against other players I get hype and my technical skill increase amazingly. When I play 1v1 with CPU I sandbag a lot cause I get bored playing against a CPU all the time. My brother hates when I play melee and perfers brawl over it, he complains thats the only game I play. The past 2 months I couldn't even WD nor Z-Cancel and now I know how to do all ATs no problem. My finger dexerity is FAST so I execute moves without trouble. I can play at a top level with almost all characters, and I'm pretty confident that I can beat some top professionals.

I use to main Falco, Shiek, Dr.Mario, JP, Fox, Mario, Kirby, Marth, CF, Roy, Samus, and some others

But now I main Luigi I just found the past few days that I'm really good with him. I use his WD as an advantage against my opponent. Another thing about me is if I don't play melee in a while I'll get a little rusty, but a couple of warm up games will get me back up there. I'm also a EX MKDS player Pro Snaker. I can't even remember the last time I picked up that game, but yeah thats me.

I would really wanna join some local tournaments this summer, to make me even better at the game or learn some tips from other players.

soju

SD God
Yo Soju here :D
I'm a Pikachu main with the secondaries; Bowser, Marth, and Kirby

and that's it "D

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
It's also in my sig but yeah I answered via video because.....I have backed up footage that needs to be deleted to download more vids and I wanted to participate in this thread.....since I made it lol.

Warning the quality isn't that great and the 3 song s are really different...so If you don't like the first song maybe you should mute until about 3:30 into it lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d0iQmGZ3ek

Even if you hate the video entirely I suggest you at least watch till the ganon section. The quality isn't that good so you have to look closely but 6:33 - 6:49 is the craziest **** I ever pulled off in a match using ganon. Probably one of the sickest you'll ever see if you can see it...

Also nah mom I made this so people wouldn't have to make a new thread when they joined...

joeplicate

Smash Master
i'm joe (replicate) :)

i live in california
i have a good shine out of shield
i play fox and try to do my best in tournaments

i wanna be top 3 in california, go toe-to-toe with ss, lucky, hugs, etc and pass up mango if he starts to become a homeless alcoholic (jk, but that would be cool to start gaining on him though)

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I'm CloneHat in Ontario, where there are no Melee tournaments. I thought this was annoying, so I hold monthlies for everyone (which is like 10-15 people).
where in ontario you from?

..ohai im Kason i main falco and falcon and come from very tiny community in ontario canada. but there are a lot of melee players around here in all directions from my town.

I'm EPsilon. I play Zelda. I'm from Falls Church, Virginia but at college, I'm in Radford, Virginia. I have a youtube account with currently 300+ subscribers. I'm know as the guy that accidentally made a video called It Takes Guts to be AMAZING. Most of the footage I upload is tournament footage. I made all of Seanson's work on the hitbox project into video format and put it on my channel. I'm also the guy who reuploaded the FC3 crew battles. I host tournaments when I'm at college in Radford. I was the only player from MD/VA who went to Genesis and yet ironically I was one of the only MD/VA players who didn't go to *Pound* 4. College... :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant

a nub

Smash Ace
so I'm a nub (c wut i did thar LOL)

I'm just another aspiring smasher trying to stop sucking lol. One day I really hope to start breaking in to the tristate scene - not that it'll be easy since everyone here ***** lol. I'm trying to get as much practice as I can in NYC/Westchester for the summer before I go upstate for college this fall.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
I'm MCSR
I main Doc.
I'm pretty scrubby, but I know my ATs.
'Cept for DI
Can't get it down :(
But I'm the best 14 year old I know.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
my name is Aisaka TAIga (my name is Tai)

i'm from az

i upload videos

i play marth

SmashMomma

Smash Rookie
I came back to say that I am Smashmomma, I am a Peach player, and am most likely the oldest person in this community. I joined a few days ago and it is great to be here. And for those of you who don't already know, I am the mother of Spam_arrows. :)

Tero.

Smash Champion
Folks, I'm Tero and I'm from germany, sup?
Can anybody tell me what this "Back Room" is and why do people like MarthandFalcopro have purple names?

S l o X

Smash Champion
Tai is being modest, that kid's a beast. (Although I guess he isn't that known)
/
Once I get my permit / license at the end of summer, I'll be traveling / smashing more often in tristate area. I guess I'm okay for when I started but I really need to stop getting nervous @ tourney matches.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Hi melee players! My name is Mike G or Mikey and I main Peach in melee. I love this game and I used to play it a lot years ago before most of you even knew what smash boards even was. So I guess that makes me unknown to the majority of you in here =D

Top Bottom