• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introduce yourself unknown players thread.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
I'm Alex, from Sacramento, CA area.
I've been playing since '07, though I only started learning advanced stuff in '09.
My mains are Fox and Falco and I occasionally dabble in Sheik.
I'm not that good, but I've been improving recently =D
But the lack of a driver's license/car is a real handicap...

Mooo

Smash Apprentice
im moo from the bay area and started playing melee in 2004 or so but then i moved to the us and i couldnt play melee cause my gc was pal. i bought a gamecube this summer then and i started getting advanced. i main doc, ganon and falco but i ****ing suck. but im patient and get better and better with techskill howrver my overall play gets worse, because i try being creative and more technical than i can. I also can only play with casuals because i dont have my license yet. so, does anyone have tips for me on how to improve the fastest?

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
My name is Xykness and I am from Maryland. I started with the Smash series ever since the release of SSB64. At the moment, I only play Melee competitively and have started to go to tournaments in the Atlantic North area. I strive to become better and better in each match I am in. My goals in Melee is to become more known in the smash community and to attend more tournaments. I am very friendly and have a good attitude whether I win or lose because its all in good competitive fun! If you are reading this, maybe one day we will meet and face at a tournament! For those of you who I will smash with eventually, I look forward to it :)

Top Bottom