• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Insomniac" NYC's first Brawl+ crew!!! ~OFFICIAL crew thread~

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
glick ur moms mad cool stop being a bad *** before i trade moms with you and then you'll experience all the beatings you shouldve gotten lmao jk

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Fest tomorrow...I already texted everyone in this thread but just putting it here for the record... 5pm to 12.

TvC and Brawl plizzle two tvs. I have a few outsiders coming for TvC.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Dam, alright guys...guess it's just a TvC fest then I'm gonna tell VaNz that it's probably not worth it since the only Brawl+ people will be me and Shin and I know we're gonna be playing TvC the majority of the time.... *sigh*

Oh well

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So there's gonna be a Melee and Brawl+ tourney in MD in two weeks: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266151. Just wanted to throw it out there in case any of you guys are interested.

I'm not gonna make any promises about turnout but it's looking decent so far. Vanz said he's trying to come and we even have a guy from Vermont coming down for it.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Smaaashfest this Friday?

And ****, wish I had known about that tournament sooner. I'll try to get that Saturday off, highly doubt it though.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Hey guys, normally I'd try to find this out on my own, but I don't have a wii, and you guys know your shiet so...is fox ***? I keep getting mixed opinions.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I actually have no clue about Fox now... Haven't played against one in a long time.

Come to one of our smashfests, and we'll put your suspicions to the test. :-)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
sadly i can never guarantee my attendance but i'll check here for if it's possible. If it was saturday I could possibly, but not this friday =/

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Friday is never free for me. Sunday is the only day...if there is to be a smashfest that I'll attend it would have to be on Sunday. Not this one though, I have plans to hang out with a friend so yeah...

Cia

das kwl
are any of you going to the b+ tournament in MD next weekend? I'm trying to go and wanted to drag someone down to win teams with me =D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I just tried the latest version. It was painful. Fox's damage output was nerfed for every move. His throw game is awful now, and his utilt is useless. Nair sucks also because it doesn't lead to anything anymore. I'm pretty let down.

In fact, of the 10 or so characters I use in that game, I found it painful to use 8 of them. WBR really fvcked it up.

Veril

Frame Savant
Yo kids, I'm in Staten Island (at Khan's place) atm. Come by, play some B+ and help me playtest using the altered neutral stage boundaries and some of the gold .pacs... I'm staying the night.

PM me plz. or call if you have my number

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
This just in at World Hobo in Houston, Texas we will be hosting a Brawl+ tournament, and you guys have been invited. I told Guru when we host a B+ tourney I would tell y'all and what better time to come then WHOBO the biggest tournament of the year!!!

Please come out and help the B+ scene. We even have some of the best brawlers playing plus such as Gnes, Fliphop, Hyro and even Red Halberd from FL came to play.

Hope to see y'all there.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
if i was richer i'm come though, but i'm saving for Evo This year. gonna hit up some closer TvC tournaments first though. Yo Silven your going to the next battlefield Arcadia? i hope so. i just gotta find a partner for TvC and i'm set.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm so mad you didn't go though, I know you would have netted 1st or 2nd because Leo took first and I'm pretty sure with our training you would be on his level. You need to stop dropping COMBOS though...if you fix that and get your tech skill mad pro you'll be mad beast in TvC.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, normally I'd try to find this out on my own, but I don't have a wii, and you guys know your shiet so...is fox ***? I keep getting mixed opinions.
Fox is plenty a great character. You live pretty close to me too. If you need proof I'll be hosting my monthlies soon, or there will be a fest if the venues stop being *****es.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
any fest fri/sun? ive got money. not a lot, but enough for me to travel to, fro, and eat.
If there's a smashfest this Friday/Sunday, I'll try my best to come. haven't seen you or anyone else in the crew for like... idks lmfao.

Aren't you originally from texas?

TEXAS SILVEN
LMFAO I'm upset I didn't think of this.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Nah I tried him out. He's awful now.
He may have been nerfed, but he still has his benefits, shine usmash is back, the second hitbox on nair combbos right into shine, fair combos into shine, he's fast. I think his only downfall is getting comboed like crazy by almost any character.

Top Bottom