• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

-Chad-

Slackerator
<3 Tom/Yang.

I like Yang better.

I dunno why, I don't like real names unless their easier to say (IE: Jack instead of IHSB. That's way too many dam syllables)

Yang and Tom are both easy to say, therefor, Yang is cooler to me.

+ Yang is that badass from FF4 (I think..? Moogle needs to jump in here and correct me)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hey! Dash Chad Dash, want a MM?
lol, That would be funny to say.

But ya, I agree with Chad. Although I do sometimes call Yang by Thomas. It's just whatever I think of first.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I may end up coming tonight. Maybe... I don't know who would end up coming with me. But, chances are it's looking like I'll be there.

I've been playing Smash like almost every day for a while now, and I need some good competition.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Sept 1st, we'll be at G4S4 : (

<3's to bladez doods, I think the only one of you guys I didn't play was the one who talked funny =x (something about acting as if he was someone else) maybe some other dood too..

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I loved this weekend guys...gotta do it again sometime. Chad-your pika is sick...I hate him. Also Iori, you Taj Junior, good stuff son. Mad props to IHSB, Saber Guy, Chamberlain, and My compliments to the crew STFU for the awesome crew battle. Also much love to Zane for putting it together...also the pizza is darn tasty XD

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I loved this weekend guys...gotta do it again sometime. Chad-your pika is sick...I hate him. Also Iori, you Taj Junior, good stuff son. Mad props to IHSB, Saber Guy, Chamberlain, and My compliments to the crew STFU for the awesome crew battle. Also much love to Zane for putting it together...also the pizza is darn tasty XD
I hate Chad's Pika, too. XD

Even though I won't go to the next biweekly because of get 4 stocked tourney thing, I am expecting the bladez crew to come often. It was great having you guys over and you know that you love the biweeklies now. You cannot deny the allure of the biweekly!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Indeed Mookie...that is a sexy sexy mewtwo. I have to honor of being comboed thouroughly on his combo vid too XD

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm pretty sure only like 25 seconds of the 3 total matches I played him won't be in the vid. I would say embarassing but instead I'll say props to Iori.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I want to hear about this crew battle. Sorry I couldn't be there. College is starting and I had to move all those **** freshmen in. I will be at one of the next three. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you. :p

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for everything guys, that was so much fun :). Sorry i'm posting so late but I was asleep all day and wasn't feeling well (reason why I became so inactive during the ending of the biweekly :p). I'll most definitly try to get BLADeZ up there again. And the funny voice guy was Issac (3rdStrIKElove) imitating our friend Young lol.

Once again thank you guys for all the fun, good **** from everyone, I really enjoyed it.

The_Eradicator

Smash Rookie
I really enjoyed playing againt new people with different styles but the ones that I was most unprepared for were Chad's Pika and Iori's Mewtwo. Who thought two Poke'mon could go so hard? And thank's to prince Zane for putting everything together.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Sorry I missed it guys. I had college stuff :(. I'll be at the next one too, and I'll bring the Murray Crew!!! Umm.. so when is the next one? lol

NES n00b

Smash Master
I need more Mookie training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn him being in Starkville. >_<

Oh well, I will still improve. . . . .only slowly. . . . . . . . . .and painfully. =( I want to get better sooner darn it because I am impatient. The next tourney is only 2 weeks away.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I want to hear about this crew battle. Sorry I couldn't be there. College is starting and I had to move all those **** freshmen in. I will be at one of the next three. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you. :p
There was one crew battle between BLADeZ and STFU. It wasn't the most exciting (due to sleepyness I believe) but it was still fun. :cool:

Also i'm having a big smashfest here 31st of August (Southern Arkansas Univeristy) if anyone would like to come you're more than welcome. I'd like to have @ least one tourney level fox or falco there so you could show my bro some stuff with fox/falco as he tends to jump block ALOT.

Edit: If you need any directions or want to know anything about it, call @ 870 234-3767.

-Chad-

Slackerator
If it had been BLADeZ vs DML it would've been loud as hell, cause we got Iori (ranked #1 on loudness and randomness) and me (I'm pretty **** loud and ********)

I don't think any of my crew will be able to go to your smashfest shogun : ( we're headin to a tourny in GA that weekend.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Walnuts, peanuts, pinapple smells. Grapes, melons, oranges, and coconut shells. O YA

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
diddy kong is stupid + childish he shuldnt be in brawl thats jsut dumb

y wont they add real ppl like plusle and minun or meowth

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
If it had been BLADeZ vs DML it would've been loud as hell, cause we got Iori (ranked #1 on loudness and randomness) and me (I'm pretty **** loud and ********)

I don't think any of my crew will be able to go to your smashfest shogun : ( we're headin to a tourny in GA that weekend.

k, that's fine, well you or anyone else is more welcome to attend.

Also I think I would prefer Diddy over DK seeing as he was my favorite character on the DK series. :chuckle: I screamed like alittle girl when I seen Diddy's face on my screen. :cool:

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Anyone who doesn't like Diddy needs to play Donkey Kong Country 2.
For that matter, anyone who hasn't played DKC2, needs to do so right now.
Hell, even if you have played it, you should play it again.
This topic sucks and is now about how awesome everything involving DKC2 is. We'll start with music.
Stickerbrush Symphony: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HKegMd6rPn8
Bayou Boogie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3LSrMg5yWIM
Krook's March: http://youtube.com/watch?v=I0pzaz40Y5U
Snakey Chantey: http://youtube.com/watch?v=V9ncl8wSTv4
Best Videogame OST every? Yayuhz.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Anyone who doesn't like Diddy needs to play Donkey Kong Country 2.
For that matter, anyone who hasn't played DKC2, needs to do so right now.
Hell, even if you have played it, you should play it again.
This topic sucks and is now about how awesome everything involving DKC2 is. We'll start with music.
Stickerbrush Symphony: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HKegMd6rPn8
Bayou Boogie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3LSrMg5yWIM
Krook's March: http://youtube.com/watch?v=I0pzaz40Y5U
Snakey Chantey: http://youtube.com/watch?v=V9ncl8wSTv4
Best Videogame OST every? Yayuhz.
You are my hero. I want your babies. 0_o

Top Bottom