• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Boon- As good a plan as that is, I live in the same apartment as my boss does. Playing sick won't work here ><

Zane- Oh, so the answer I need is my left kidney! It won't be long now...

*edit* Yay for 200 posts!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
No Run7 at the past few biweeklies has made my sad ;_;
We may have to see if we can change that. If I can stop playing Prime 3. Just when I start training hard again Nintendo has to destroy it in the 3rd best way possible(1st and 2nd being Galaxy and Brawl).

Zero said:
I don't think Bowser has any, for example (probably because he hides it in those blocks, and Mario's a dirty thief!).
-_- If you bury your treasure and someone digs it up, that is not stealing. Mario does rob others of stocks though.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Mario'sCapeabilities- Yea, but if I put my money in a piggy bank, and you smash the bank and take my cash, that's theft. How are we to know that said blocks aren't some sort of seriously funky piggy bank? Either way, I'll be back in the general area pretty soon, so I may need to see about having Mario rob Ness of some stock, or vise-versa, whichever works best. You think that you and Slinky will be free for the weekend after G4S4 (as far as attending a biweekly is concerned)?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Mario'sCapeabilities- Yea, but if I put my money in a piggy bank, and you smash the bank and take my cash, that's theft.
Ok. That logic applies if he takes them in his castles, but as far as the other levels are concerned, that is open field meaning its free game. Also thanks for making me want to play a Mario game now. ^^

Zero said:
Either way, I'll be back in the general area pretty soon, so I may need to see about having Mario rob Ness of some stock, or vise-versa, whichever works best. You think that you and Slinky will be free for the weekend after G4S4 (as far as attending a biweekly is concerned)?
That will be a welcome change. Maybe we can get a few more people over to play. Nite, you know you are always welcome. ^^

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
people keep asking about this weekend's biweekly. My reply has always been: it depends on how many show up. if we have enough for a tourney, great. If not, we'll just have a smash fest for a few hours then split.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
^_^ <3

Hung out with Will today and yesterday. It's been a little while.
Yeah. My bad about the other day. I totally forgot to call back. Metroid Prime 3 and reading stole my attention. It wasn't until 8:30 that I realized I forgot to call back and as we know Will of Warcraft was already in his raid...***.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Wow. Havent checked here in a while. Man...a smash fest sounds like a great time, but I dont know if we can make it or not seeing as how it is our brother's bday tomorrow. And, I havent played smash all week thanks to Metroid either.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
The smash tomorrow at Inn has been canceled. After talking to people and figuring out how many are coming... meh... not enough to worry about the drive for most of you.

Sorry. See you in 2 weeks :)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Doh you guys should've came to my Smashtastic then. Lol, it was awsome, people still smashing now as I type. Some of the locals even came in and smashed with us, it was really fun.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey everyone Zane told me to tell yall that the Next Biweekly is gonna be on Sept 22nd cause he and I switched Dates for our Biweeklies.

Innsomnia >>> September 22nd
House of Smash >>> September 15th

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hey everyone Zane told me to tell yall that the Next Biweekly is gonna be on Sept 22nd cause he and I switched Dates for our Biweeklies.

Innsomnia >>> September 22nd
House of Smash >>> September 15th
Just great. :mad: That means that on September 29th the biweekly will now be House of Smash, meaning that I can't go anymore. GRR

KOkingpin used Provoke on Tom.

Handorin

Smash Hero
This makes me sad. We need to smash, Yang. =(

EDIT: Ya, I was also hoping for the 29th INN bi. I was going to go with Yang then because I have two band competitions that day, (One in Crocket and one in Gibson Co.) and thats basically the only time we could get together unless he is still there on Sunday and my parents let me visit him.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Alright, so I'm moving back to Memphis around September 16th. I would love to see some dudes on the bi-weekly, as I heard the attendance is pretty **** small. If it is, I honestly won't go, but I'd really like to see a lot of the people again. Either way, Run7 mates, I hope your ***** can find the time to take a night and have some friendly Smashing.

-Edit-
Ah, guess it'll be the bi-weekly of the 22nd then. Hope I'm not working that day or the next. :p

-Chad-

Slackerator
Well DML usually always goes unless we have plans to go to another tourny...

Either way it'll be cool to see you again Fizz, it's kinda been awhile. Also I kinda wanna learn how to play 3S(learn to play well that is, and not have Nite kick my *** like every time I've played with him), I've been watching some vids and it seems like something I might be able to kinda get into..

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Likewise. I haven't played 3S in a while, but now would be a good reason to get back into it, and hopefully GG as well, where as I can finally get my custom stick. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

Nite

Smash Champion
Honestly, you probably won't see me at a biweekly for a long time. School just started again and I haven't been able to stay up past 10 o clock lately because I wake up so early. The tournament wouldn't even start until at least 1 or 2. I just can't do it. Sorry.

3S is fun. I just wish I would play it more and learn more about it. Chaddd and Cornel seem to be pretty decent at it. I wanna try and learn some stuff from them next time we are in GA.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Hey guys. This is what the My Music section for every Zelda stage is going to look like on my Wii:

If you don't like it, GET BETTER TASTE IN MUSIC PLZ.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey guys. This is what the My Music section for every Zelda stage is going to look like on my Wii:

If you don't like it, GET BETTER TASTE IN MUSIC PLZ.
From the picture, it looks like there will be more songs to choose from (the little purple down arrow).

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, no, and I was really looking forward to it. In any case, I be returning to Memphis tomorrowz, MM'ing you GG n00bz...too bad hardly anyone in the Smash scene seems to play it. ;-;

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Next biweekly is 22nd/23rd. This might be the last one for a while, depending on how good attendance is. Lately it's been really blah. I've been considering stopping for a while. I think people are burned out. Maybe pick up fresh after the new year, I don't know. We'll see.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
I guess everyone is just waiting for Brawl. That's what I'm doing.

@Fizz - Memphis is home to the best Guilty Gear players in TN. Most of us live in East Memphis/Cordova. We'd be glad to play you and we also play a bit of 3rd Strike.

1st post in like half a year lol.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Next biweekly is 22nd/23rd. This might be the last one for a while, depending on how good attendance is. Lately it's been really blah. I've been considering stopping for a while. I think people are burned out. Maybe pick up fresh after the new year, I don't know. We'll see.
DML still travels to tournaments fairly regularly (right?), and Daniel and Mack Loud no longer have an excuse to miss biweeklies now that they live closer and don't have parents on their back. They play fairly often.

I'll be back next semester hopefully... and I'll be playing Brawl. :)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman

Gah you can't stop, where will all the Midsouth smashers meet then? :dizzy:

I plan on bringing BLADeZ with me to this next one. Couldn't go to the last one cause of the football game I had to go too. School has been keeping me busy (and alot of other people too I believe) also. So yea, you can't stop......can't stop won't stop rockafella oh oh!! :chuckle:

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Double post sorry my bad. If any Arkansas smashers wanna play sometime we play every friday starting @ 7:00 and ending till whenever so you're welcome. Anyone for that matter. Show the BLADeZ what you guys can do. :)

Top Bottom