• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So i was at home board and i realized somthing, a list in my head of the best people in the world. (friends)

1 yang
2 Spaceman
3 zane
4 edware/brandon
5 zero/pimp
6 austin/myz
8 chad
9 boon
10 view
11 boomstick
12 duke
13 nes
14 reflex
15 hyper
18 drummer boi

there is some diffuculty finishing this but there will be an update. Just a list you guys nothing more. You all are awsome.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
So i was at home board and i realized somthing, a list in my head of the best people in the world. (friends)

1 yang
2 Spaceman

there is some diffuculty finishing this but there will be an update. Just a list you guys nothing more. You all are awsome.
Iori is the coolest dude in the world :D Seriously, DML is the best crew.

and look! i'm better than jack at something! ;)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I made a similar list Iori, but it only goes to five spots.
5. Jesus
4. Ghandi
3. Burt the Turtle
2. Fizz
1. Dwight Schrute

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

1 yang
2 Spaceman
3 zane
4 edware/brandon
5 zero/pimp
6 austin/myz
8 chad
9 boon
10 view
11 boomstick
12 duke
13 nes
14 reflex
15 hyper
18 drummer boi

Iori makes me a sad panda

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
One does not simply BUMP into Mordor!!

Alright guys, I would like to know if anyone is planning on going to a tournament over Christmas break. Milk and Cookies (mainly Tom and Dan, aka drop beatz not bombz, aka forever sweethearts, aka team SPEEDRAPER) is looking into holding one in mid to late december; sometime between 16th-24th, HOPEFULLY.

Is DML already going to a tournament around that time? Is there even another tournament at that time?? If I held one, could Nite round up some Run7, and would FLUXIN KOKINPIN BRING HIS TWIPL BADASSES? Milk and Cookies, Inc would be there in full force (ie: Virgilijus will be in town! and Sae-ho (the red marth, remember him???) will be there too.

So is everyone down?

3GOD

Smash Ace
I would be interested in this depending on the date (I have to attend my brother's wedding around the 15th). I think a good date would be the Saturday before New Year's Eve maybe.

We need some more tournaments in the area.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
We're looking at a few venues (laser quest included), there may be a door fee but there WILL be ****ing crew battles and TEAMS TEAMS. i swear to bogardachu.

@3God: I'm actually out of town from the 26th-3rd~ish, so we can't do it that weekend. >_< im looking at like the 16-24th and then the 5-9th~ish.

@Iori: yeah man bring everyone, I'd like to see Ed and Kyo again too, besides the awesome DML.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Depends if I am working. If its the 20th or 21st I won't make it. Tran-Siberian Orchestra concert and National Treasure 2.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
TSO > smash :)

Btw, I just got back from Europe. Pics and stuff will be available (~500 or so) eventually.

Once things settle down, we'll see how the schedule is looking for smash. I had this weird urge to play while I was away. Maybe because I haven't really played since before INN V has something to do with it...

Zozefup

Smash Lord
How about January 20th in Metropolis. It's about a 3 hour drive from Memphis, and I might be able to get St. Louis to come too. I have a huge venue thats perfect for Smash, and I'll wave the door fee if spaceballs shows up :)

It's on the same day as pound 3 though. I hope thats not a problem.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Ok, so their is interest for sure? I need to book the venue in the next 2 or 3 days. St louis should definatly be there. Maybe we can get a Memphis VS St. Louis VS Southern Illinois crew battles going :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I wouldn't be able to go to that tournament. T_T

Also, the one I'm holding (its so complicated getting the venue when I'm... in... GA) won't be on the 20th, because apparently I'm going to TSO as well. ;)

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm confused... Where is this tournament? I've never heard of Metropolis.

Come on now, Metropolis is the home of Superman!! We even have a big superman statue that you can get your picture with :). It's about 10 miles away from Paducah KY

I'll post all the tournament info in the next day or so. I don't know times or anything yet. Whats a good time to start a tournament? Is 12pm (noon) good?

Top Bottom