• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V - 3/30-31 - Results and Shoutouts

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
Sorry if it sounded like i disrespected u al take back callin you scrubs. You made it out of pools and we didnt I will end it at that and your right my partner does needa play peach in teams ;\.

edit: And theres really no point in joning about losing a 2v1 against my spam happy falco when my partner clearly played like **** the first two games suiciding 2 stock at the first game in a 3 stock game v_v.
nah man, you suck...$20mm

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
smeesh redirect meeps $20 mm at me. i'll take it, meep placed higher than me anyway, i suck

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
whatever plark i dun care bout that, i was ****'n with folks, if you wanna fire up that 20 man...sure up to you, you know, i guess you suck and im just some random idiot who throws out $20 mm's ok man...
but uh, meep, man...whadya expect when you say stupid **** like that, like someone just wouldnt get pissed off...
but uh, who am i to call you an idiot you played falco, i mean, yea man, it pretty much got **** on, nothing really i coulda been proud bout, i thought i might been facing some random n00b...but uhh guess you got 7th, idk whatever...
i guess though, if you DONT play falco...uh, why not throw down $35 on whoever you do play ;)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
come to *pound* there will be plenty of money matches for all from all. that and everyone in the world will be there imo.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im bored right now, so ima make an attending/possibly attending list for it. LOL. this could be a while

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Ok, guys. I have a question that I doubt any of you will be able to answer.

A Louisiana player, Duck, played the tourney. Looking at the full results, he was in the same bracket as Shiz and came in 5th.

Hes a regular, like me, at our local tournaments, and he always wins. Hes a Shiek player, and most of the time, my Samus cannot compete. The matches are close, but he still wins 80% of the time.

But enough of his bio, I just want to know, if you played him or watched him play, about how good did he do?

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Aight I finally got all that stuff out the way and I can finally post!! To all the friends I've met @ INNV (My name was Shogun) i'd like to keep in touch. I gave shoutouts already under my bro's account SMASHX. Hope too hear from you guys, and can't wait for the next INN tourney, I will most definitly be there!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Good to hear it Shogun.

I got a request to have the next in sometime in Early/Mid August... it's from a guy I really respect and would honestly love to do it that soon, but I don't know if we'll have the funding high enough that fast. We'll see!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok, guys. I have a question that I doubt any of you will be able to answer.

A Louisiana player, Duck, played the tourney. Looking at the full results, he was in the same bracket as Shiz and came in 5th.

Hes a regular, like me, at our local tournaments, and he always wins. Hes a Shiek player, and most of the time, my Samus cannot compete. The matches are close, but he still wins 80% of the time.

But enough of his bio, I just want to know, if you played him or watched him play, about how good did he do?
Who are you talking about that you say got 5th? The only people that got 5th was KeepSpeedN and Tope. And Tope was in my bracket, and I beat him in losers. Is that the sheik your talking bout? BTW, me and Topes vids are in 1v1 section, thats for anyone that wants to see.

meepxzero

Smash Master
No real point in money matching u smeesh when you dont even make the effort to go outta state urself pound2 for an example. Al play you for however amount u want.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
and not everyone lives in the midwest, but everyone goes to FC. it's just one of those tournies, pound is the same way.

we drove ~17 hours to innsomnia, it's not that bad.

:p

DYC

Smash Champion
and not everyone lives in the midwest, but everyone goes to FC. it's just one of those tournies, pound is the same way.

we drove ~17 hours to innsomnia, it's not that bad.

:p
That is one tournament. For any tourney that KS or Nebraska wants to go to we have a minimum of an 8 - 8 1/2 hour drive. That requires budgeting.

If for every tourney you went to you had to drive between 9 and 15 hours I seriously doubt you would go to nearly the same amount.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Meep-Thanks for the tips; I just need to practice more.

Chozen-Thanks for the yoshi props and tips. It was fun playing you.

Lance and crew- it was good to see you again.

BigD- nice to see you as well; I see you picked up falcon.

Plank- Nice sheik, and those team matches were fun.

Chamberlin- Yeah, we had really close matches, but you came out on top.

Ihavespaceballs- I want to play you sometime, are you going to FC?

Zozefup- learn how to beat falcon, lolz.

Ed- Good stuff, you've improved a ton since before the tourney.

Thanks to anyone that commented on my Yoshi, and sorry to anyone I forgot.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
That is one tournament. For any tourney that KS or Nebraska wants to go to we have a minimum of an 8 - 8 1/2 hour drive. That requires budgeting.

If for every tourney you went to you had to drive between 9 and 15 hours I seriously doubt you would go to nearly the same amount.
no, i wouldnt, but i would pick the big ones to go to.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
thats definitely understandable, money johns are acceptable, distance johns are not!

lol, pound will be ~200 so it's a big one, hell, nintendopower even put an article on it!

DYC

Smash Champion
thats definitely understandable, money johns are acceptable, distance johns are not!

lol, pound will be ~200 so it's a big one, hell, nintendopower even put an article on it!
I find a combination of money and distance johns to be most effective.

Nite

Smash Champion
Finally, I'm gonna give you guys my shoutouts.

Zane- Good stuff man. It's always good hanging out with you. I finally feel like we are doing something to improve the skill of our area and bring bigger tournaments to the mid-south. None of it would've happened if it wasn't for you, my friend.

INNsomniacs- We did it guys! We reached a nice goal of bonus money and it payed off. All I can say is let's do it again and hope for a better turn out. I don't think I'm gonna give shoutouts to a lot of you because like Zane said, "You know I love you."

Lance- Thanks for teaming with me buddy. If we just started playing more we will do better next time for sure. I thought we did decent this time though. If it's not C + D, it's done.

Runaway7- You know I love you guys. I don't have many things to say to you guys especially since I didn't see you much. Thanks for the support as always though.

Panhandle Manhandlers- I hope you fellows enjoyed your stay at my house. It's always a pleasure to house you guys. It was a lot of fun hanging out, playing smash, and getting lost with you all for a couple days. You know you have dibs and a more than welcome to stay again for INN VI. z('-')F lol

RAM- The Kool-aid was too d*mn good!. Also good matches in pools man. That luigi is even crazier than before. You are going to have to help me out with that match up next time you come.

Rice- That Falco has really turned into something beastly. I wish we would've gotten more friendlies when we were awake though. I'll make sure that we do that next time. Good times Asian Dave.

Boomstick- We didn't play many friendlies, but from what I saw...that falcon was hot! "Get on your side!"

Drumma boi- Work up that Fox boy because Peach won't get you anywhere. lol. Except for in doubles. It was fun.

Rook- "Tonight. You." We didn't play a lot of friendlies either, but you've definitely gotten better since last time we met. Good stuff man, keep it up.

Forward- Man, that falco is just something else. I didn't get to play any friendlies with you, but that Falco challenge was f*cking hilarious. We definitely have to do that again sometime. Good sh*t winning singles and 2nd place in doubles. Also, the nair to the pizza boxes was too good.

Darkrain- It's always good to see you and the KCMO crew again. That Falcon was doing some serious damage. That's what I like to see. "Darkrain Combo!!!"

Tinky- Whooo...you were tearing it up boy. I wish I would've played better in our pool match, but I can only learn from losses. We'll play some next time. Good sh*t placing.

Shiz- I love the falco man. It was good hanging out again. You and your brothers are the coolest. Thanks for cheering for me in my matches. I need the support sometimes. The set at the end of the night was fun. We'll have to play some more sometime. Congrats on taking 4th.

SpeedN- That Fox was very impressive. Thanks for helping me warm up the first day. It really helped me play later on. I need to play you again, so I can get used to fighting good Foxes. Thanks for the matches and congrats on taking 1st in doubles and 5th in singles. Too good.

Smashmac!- S-S-S-S-Smashmac combo!!! *Wins the chillest guy award one more time* I had a lot of fun hanging with you man. Our matches at the Pizza INN were a lot of fun. You've got a nice Doc. D-throw into tech chased f-smash is too good. I enjoyed messing around with the glitches as well. Sorry that you didn't play very well in your pools. It happens to the best of us though. You'll get 'em next time.

Chaddd- It was nice to see you and Cornel come out of state. Good sh*t with that Ganon. I didn't get to play you any, but I know that thing is beastly. I need to come to GA again sometime.

Cornel- Your fox is really good. You could turn that into something fierce with a little time. It was good to finally play you. We will play some more again for sure. Nice stuff in doubles with Chad.

KishPrime- It was nice to finally play your jigglypuff again in singles. Nice matches in the tournament. They were intense and I enjoyed having them. Nice placing man.

Viperboy- Good sh*t TJ!! That was some sick doubles action that you and Benny had going. I hope that this won't be your last tournament for a while. I was thinking that I was going to quit as well, but this was too fun. Nice match in pools as well man.

Mike Falco- It was nice meeting you. You are cool as hell and I'm glad that you made it out of pools. Nice pool matches too.

Jiano- That was some nice stuff in doubles with Tink. Also some nice ****** in singles. You tech chase so well. It's crazy. It's really fun to watch. I just love that Falcon.

Big D and Juke- I'm glad you guys came. You both are very good and down to earth as well. Hopefully I'll see you at another tournament sometime.

X2X- You know I would powershield that nair from Forward through the boxes. You know me better than that. Well, at least I can shield an Up+B!!! Hahaha. Fun matches and it's always good hanging with you.

Gerbil- Fun matches in pools man. Does that make up for that missed money match that we never had? Keep on pushing so you can beat my Falco up one day. A lot of Foxes like to do it. Join the club.

Lee- Very nice matches in pools man. Those friendlies were very good too. It helped me warm up. Thanks for playing me. I was starting to think that I wasn't going to be able to get a TV before pools. You've got a nice Fox and Marth.

Cyphus- I didn't get to play you, but it was nice seeing you again. I saw some of that Doc action though and it was sick. If you ever move to TN, we will have to play a lot more. Some of that bending stuff is entertaining. lol

Juju- That Marth looked really nice. I definitely want to play you sometime.

Plank- I saw your Shiek and it was d*mn good. I wish I would've got to play you some. Hopefully that tub of ice didn't mess you up too bad.

Blake- It was good to finally meet you. Your Falco isn't bad. You definitely have potential, you just need to get tournament experience. I'll come play you sometime in the summer.

Big C- Good stuff in doubles man. Good hanging with you too. It's good to see the midwest more.

There are so many people to list. I can barely remember all of you. Sorry to whoever I missed.

To everyone- I was thinking about quiting after this tournament, but you guys made me remember what I liked about tournaments in the first place. Playing and just hanging out with all the cool people. So I just wanted to thank all of you for that.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
You better not quit nite we still have a score to settle. I have to test my new speed on you first.

@Ichigo will be returning in the summer and zane I need to talk to you about that too.

Top Bottom