• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V - 3/30-31 - Results and Shoutouts

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
you know what really grinds my gears?

YOU INNSOMNIA %^*# YOU!

naw just joshin yall. but seriously. I <3 INNSOMNIACS.

GOGO Nite Lance Iori -Chad- and especially my homeboy Jmoan. ive been spamming it all week you should be atleast top15 on PR. he better be *glares at PR board*

i really wanted to play everyone.

i also wanted to arm wrestle MM DaShizWiz cause he is the strongest smasher in FL. Lawl! Over the top style like Sly Stalone!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I'ma have to come back later, but this was a ton of fun. I love not running things (even though about five people came up to me to ask me questions...lol)

SmashX

Smash Rookie
Hey all this is Shogun, posting under my bro's name seeing as they won't let me post under my name.

Good sh'tz all around, I loved everyminute of the tourney. You guys opened up ideas and tatics that I never could've found out by playing the people in my town. My first tourney was a blast and I'm so happy to play such talented people. Aight time for my shoutouts:

IHavespaceballs - Dude ur Samus is Amazing!! I had fun doing Ditto Samus fights with you. And thanks for the Screwball tip, I didn't know what to do against a Falco and other fast fallers.

Cyphus - Your Doc is off da' Chain!! I loved the friendlies we had man, you's got skillz and I'd love to play Doc Vs. Mario again sometime. Good stuff man, I love watching ur Doc in Action, one of the best out there.

ThaChozenOne - I've never seen ANYONE use their Down B as effectively as you did. It's fun watching ur fights and playing you, you have an awsome Jigs

ShizWhiz - WOW, is all me and my friends could say when we seen ur Shine Skillz. That's amazing talent. I don't think I could move my positioning like you do to Double Shine Ice Climbers lol. Good ****, I enjoyed your fights.

DarkRain - Falcon Knee!! You probably don't remember me but I played you in 2nd pool fights. I enjoyed playing your falcon and you're very good at reading opponets.

Other shout outs I wanna give are too people I had fun with but don't know their online names yet.

Shout out to my homie from Mobile, Alabama, ur falcon/fox is nice and I enjoyed watching your fights.

The little boy using Falco that straight pwn'd me friday in my first friendly. Lol, that's some impressive laser spamming.

Meep? I think that's how you spell your name, no disrespect if I didn't spell it right. You have an impressive falco/ice climber duo, and the only person I know can kill their selves twice in a four stock match and still win lol.

Low tier Extraordinaire - Like I said I don't know ur online name but you used low tiers very effectively. I loved when u'd own someone with G&W and wave the Number 1 flag in the air, lol.

Shoutout to everyone @ the tourney, good sh'tz from everyone there, one of the best weekends i've had in a LONG TIME. And a special thanks to Zane for setting it all up, and making sure I found my way to Pizza Inn without getting lost, lol. I enjoyed it all, and expect to see me at more of tourneys. :)

Echo

Smash Champion
meepxzero said:
Greg- even tho you didnt go to the tourney we placed low cuz We didnt make it out of pools cuz chozen1/shiz lost to scrubby people and we had to play them in tie breaker, but even if we didnt play the tie breaker they technically advanced but they were good sports to play us again in a really awesome close set.
yeah, dashizwiz and chosen where respectable sports, playing you again like that, but its pretty unreasonable that you're going to be a poor sport about it.

me and smeesh gave everything we had in doubles, and after losing a set to you we went outside and thought about not advancing, and knew that we were going to have to straight up 2-0 shiz and chosen to advance, which was completely against our odds. We went back in to play them, and played probably the best we did that night, and that makes us scrubby players?

We might not have gone as far in Singles, though Smeesh DID beat Chosen in the brackets, so I mean, you must be insulting Chosen by saying we had to suck. I never played any of you in singles, though I wish I would have because I respect players for what they do, especially shiz, that dude has incredible tech skill. The point is, we have a well tuned team and if I remember correctly, would have beat you 2-0 anyway if it werent for us being careless while you just fsmashed 20 times in a row with falco, and then the stupid mistake of going to brinstar (not knowing Tope played that good of a Peach lol ><)

the point is, you shouldnt be talking down to us as players just because things didnt go your way, I know i'm not better than shiz, but we just flat out played better than them in our pools set, they obviously stepped it up in the bracket and did pretty well. and I even heard that they were talking **** about how they lost to us, which made me really lose some respect for some particular people - whats happened to all the people that can just respect other players?

I thought we had some great matches and I had a good time... but apparently you two are just going to complain about it. Maybe next time when you go look at who you have in your pool, you wont just assume you're going to make it just because theres only one other team of people that you've heard of. Just because you lose to someone doesnt make them a scrubby player, grow up.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Sorry if it sounded like i disrespected u al take back callin you scrubs. You made it out of pools and we didnt I will end it at that and your right my partner does needa play peach in teams ;\.

edit: And theres really no point in joning about losing a 2v1 against my spam happy falco when my partner clearly played like **** the first two games suiciding 2 stock at the first game in a 3 stock game v_v.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks Echoes for the respect and stuff. But I don't know who told you we were talking **** after pools. I personally never talk **** about anyone unless I'm kidding around or straight up just don't like that person. I thought we had some really fun pool matches lol, it was awesome. And don't worry you guys aren't scrubby players. You guys were cool to talk to and stuff :).

Echo

Smash Champion
hey well first off, i'm sorry if my post sounded so hostile, its really not like that. You guys are both really great people, and i'm not hating in any way lol. The only reason I posted all that, Meep, was because its not the first time anyones talked down to people here from lesser known states, and it just sounded like you were comin off that way, and it was like wth what did we do to them lol ya know... and you're right Tope did screw himself over the first match ^^ lol I watched you play throughout the second night your Falco's really good I wasn't implying anything with the fsmash spam, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do :p

and Shiz, i'd beleive you wouldnt say that ****, I mean I could tell just be seein you around the tourney you arent that kinda dude, especially since you and your brothers just came down to the tourney to have a great time, and like I said you guys kicked it up a notch after you got into the brackets placed higher than us anyway huh lol.

anyway, I apoligize for the post sounding hostile, cuz its not. It just had to be said, cuz alot of times people just don't get respect for what they do, and its like, how you gonna get anywhere if people just wont notice you anyway lol... Thats a problem with text I guess, too easy to take the wrong way. Like I said I had a really great time, and look forward to the next INN, maybe next time we can have time to do some crew battles? :D

chamberlin

Smash Ace
That was seriously the best tourny I've ever been to. :) :) :)

BMW and Seif- Had a great time going to the tourny with you. Hope we can go to some more. :)

Saberguy- We got close to doing well in teams... Hopefully we'll get them next time. If you don't quit Smash until then X( You'd better not *raises fist*

Sarge- Picking up Fox is never a bad idea, 'cause he's freaking awesome. You've got a lot of crap you've got to deal with though... But as long as you practice with the same determination you used to put your hands in the ice-water, you'll be fine.

Lvl9- I wonder if you're truly quiting melee... If so that sucks. I do enjoy you gettin frustrated and breaking stuff (ie. controllers...).

Rob Gambino- Craziest Yoshi I've ever seen. You put a little fear in me.

Guy who played DK against me(you know who you are)- You were the best DK I've ever seen.

Zane- OMG you work so hard to keep us happy... Thanks for everything.

Rice- You've got a nasty Falco.

KeepSpeedn- You were my favorate player at the tourny. Not only 'cause you use Fox, but 'cause you're a cool person. I should have played at least a friendly with you.

Shiz- Your Falco was the nastiest one there... You're a cool dude also.

Viperboy- Your Falco on FD was probobly the most I got ***** the whole time lol. Nice conersations also.

Cyphus- It was awesome hanging out with you at INN. And you're right, Saberguy does look like Richard Simmons lol. You were probobly the coolest guy there.

Big C- Our Peach/Fox matches were freaking close. Keep it up dude.

Chad- BEST PIKA IN THE WORLD! You know it to be true. Good job representing the INNsomniacs.

Zero- You're always a funny guy. And thanks for that french fry dude.

Nite- I haven't seen you play in a while, and I was still impressed by your Falco. Good stuff.

I hope I can ride the good feelings from INN V all the way to INN VI. :)

forward

Smash Champion
yo

I don't like to play favorites with shout outs really, so anyone I don't mention, u know I love u. But there's a few words I wanna say to people.

Prince zane - Good ****, you throw a good tourney. It didn't have problems of the venue closing or stupid things like that which happen a lot at tournies. You provided pizza, a big pot, trophies, a plaque, pizza boxes to knock over, and free housing. You really went all out on this, I will definitly make it to the next one. :)

DaShiz! - Yo, you are no ****ing joke dude. Your shines are really good, especially your waveshine, it's very precise. I was so scared to Falco ditto you in tourney man, I'm not kidding I was having a break down lol. I'm glad I went Falco tho, we had some good matches (aside from all the combos we missed >.<) .

Tink - No jons, everyone makes mistakes. You're good tho dude, I got respect for you even tho I'm always talking ****.

People I played casuals with - Sorry if I was acting rude or anything like that, I'm not good at friendlies during tournaments, and I get frusturated easily.

Peace out

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
As much as I love hearing previous INNsomniacs talk about coming back, it really makes me happy to hear 1st timers say they're coming back.

Comments and attitudes like this are what make INNsomnia what it is.

With that being said... Due to popular demand, INNsomnia VI is looking promising. *looks at the locals* You know what this means... balls to the wall biweeklies! Yay!

... except probably not till next month ;)

-Chad-

Slackerator
Here they go, Chad's shoutouts! (in no particular order)

Zane- Thanks again for once again hosting a kick *** tourny, you are the man!

GA guys- It was cool hanging out with you guys at the tourny and at Jack's, I am regretful that I never got to play any of you though..hopefully I'll see you all at G4S3!

Boomstick - Holy crap 3 Falcon punches? Owie...Pika has burn marks now...

Chaddd- Always fun to play a Ganon as great as yours, keep rockin!

Run7 - Great seeing all of you again, since I haven't seen some of you at the bi's lately.

SLink + CO_Brad + Zero- We gotta get some friendlies in sometime! It feels like it's been ages!(especially Zero x_X)

Deeber- Where were youuu!? TakeTwo wants his soul and his mom back!

Tope- D@mn you got a killer Shiek...fun hangin out with you on the top of Corneria :laugh:

Reflex- Your boozer was taking no names, just straight up murder!

Smeesh- Man our match on FD was close...I swear I thought I was gone when that tipper hit...

JuJu- Holy crap your Marth is good...my Pika couldn't handle it X_x

Moogle- We didn't get to play any :(

Thief- Haha you're too funny man, it's always great to have you around.

TakeTwo- It truely wouldn't have been a complete INNsomnia without you, for it is you who created the Falcon challenge, and it was loads of fun hahah. Also hope you didn't catch frostbite and your arms didn't fall off =X

Sarg- You are also crazy as hell for sticking your arms in a bucket of icewater...

SmashMac- You are one really cool dude, it was very cool hanging out with you at the pizza inn and playing friendlies vs your YLink. I am however sad that I never got to play your Doc, but I saw it in action vs Nite so I know it kicks major ***!

Cyphus- Very fun playing against you, even though we only had two matches. Your Doc is a beast!
Did you really only use Pikachu in this tournament?!
honestly I had to go Fox vs a few people out of fear :( But mostly Pika..I feel most comfortable playing against most characters with Pika but some characters he can't handle so I have to bring in the backup.

RAM- Omahgod I love watching your Luigi ****! Misfires everywhere!! Hahah you're a cool guy, and your Luigi is the best I've ever had the pleasure of watching and playing against. You are truely a beast!

SaberGuy- I told you that you could make it through your first pool :D it's just too bad you got sleepy in your second pool haha, we all know you would've been too much for them to handle.

Chamberlin- Man you were beasting it in your pools! Like Saber, you must've gotten a little sleepy, they should consider themselves lucky!

Lvl9- Why'd you murder your controller again..?

mslano- Great fun screamin "Daaam" in the finals hahah, you're too **** funny.

Chozen- Fun matches, I know now to ban Brinstar(Brinestar..?) against you haha, you're too d@mn hard to beat there.

Jiano- Man I wanted to play you, but I never got the chance...hopefully sometime in the future we'll have a match.

Darkrain- I also wanted to play you, but not for my hat! :/

Jesus- Thank you for making an appearance and blessing the tourny with your presence.

Forward- I wanted to play you as well but didn't make it far enough to earn the honor..maybe next time. Good stuff in singles, your Falco is great.

Shiz- Did my hat give you enough power? Hahah, it was fun playing you..your Fox is wayy too fast for it's own good...I wish I hadn't SD'd and robbed myself of playing time vs you :( fun friendlies though after the tourny too, but I wasn't sure if you were playing your best or not..

Big C- We never got a chance to put your name of "Pika slayer" to the test.

3God- Fun seeing you again, though we didn't get to talk much but I saw that crrazy Corneria match vs Ace though :psycho:

KishPrime- Wicked Jigglypuff! Man I wanted to play you but Tope had to kill me off before I got the chance :X

Tink- Jeez we had two close matches...I was hoping you'd go Ganon honestly on our 2nd match haha.

Jmoan- Man you rocked! Keep it up dude!

Man I've been typing awhile...I tried to get everyone I could remember, sorry if I forgot anyone :(

It was a whole lot of fun and I can't wait till the next one so I can get the chance to hang with everyone again and play some smash! :pikachu:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Sorry I'm in school guys and can't do shoutouts. But to people real quick:

Echoes: Don't worry man, its all cool :chuckle:.

Forward: Yeah thanks man, your falco is ridiculous, really fun friendlies and tournament match :chuckle:, dam your smart.

-Chad-: I was kind of tired, but I was playing seriously. And thanks about my Fox :chuckle:, awesome friendlies to, your Pika is ridiculously good, I thought you were hacking :chuckle:.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shiz and SpeedN are like the Gods of Florida! :o

Nice job, Plank, Tope, and SpeedN. Reppin' Sheik well!

What happened, Nite!?

SmashMac

Smash Lord
This tournament was so awesome. I'm still not able to tell which day it is because I was awake for like 35 hours before I went to sleep (never done that before o.o!!!). All those friendlies were so intense and fun.

Handorin - You're way too cool to talk to man. Didn't see you in action any but I'm sure that your Falco is really good.

Prac - Dude ..... we have to continue that set on YS at 2 stock 0% next time we meet. I completely forgot about that XD.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Zane - Awesome tournament as always, sorry I left early without saying goodbye...I missed out on a Forward nair into pizza boxes because of it but I was too **** tired to stay. :(

The top Singles/Doubles.

Forward - Good job taking 1st, lots of monies for you! And a neat little trophy too.

DarkRain - Ahh...my mentor. It's too bad I wasn't there to watch the finals, I'm sure your Falcon rocked out though.

Tink - I watched your Fox against DarkRain and man are you good. Grats on taking 3rd, you still won quite a bit of cash regardless lol.

KeepSpeedN/Viperboy - Very nice taking 1st in Doubles! You guys definately owned, Viperboy has an awesome Falco indeed. You two both are definately very cool in my books.

My first pool

Rezo - Woo, you had a good fox, I shoulda stayed Captain Falcon for our matches cause I got owned when I swithced to Fox lol. Good matches.

Cyphus - You are **** cool, and have a really good doctor mario. Next time though the Falcon will seek vengeance for his defeat. Very VERY close matches on all three rounds, and it was fun hanging with you at the INN. I was unnecessarily tired lol.

Argg...forgot the name of the others that was in my pool. Though to the Marth player - Not a bad Marth, Falcon is pretty good against him and I practice with a good Marth so I had some experience heh. Keep it up though, Marth can be pretty gay on some stages especially with platforms lol.

I know there was more people in my pool, but I really cannot remember who they were and I am very sorry. :(

My Second Pool

DaShizWhiz- Oh man, you are definately one of the nicest people I've ever met at a Smash tournament. I was rooting for you against your matches with Forward, you have one of the most technical Falco's I've ever seen and I enjoyed playing you in our pool. I was happy that I got the first stock off you, before you then proceeded to **** me lol. I promise next time I will try to get some more sleep, and hopefully catch you for some friendlies as well cause you are too **** good.

Jesi - Very nice Falco indeed, I kinda got the death pool for this cause I suck against Falco's with the Captain haha, but I'm sure you've had so much practice against Falcon that you probably know everything lol. It was nice meeting you, I hope you didn't have to wake up too early to drive down here. :laugh: I will definately not be sleepy for when we meet again.

Captain Falcon player (I think Big D, but I could be wrong) - We had a nice set, I'm always scared of Falcon dittos because I NEVER do good in them, but I actually did pretty well that time. I need to stop teching straight up into knees when you throw me lol cause you did that SOOooo many times, it hurt my face.

Chaddddddddddddd- Very nice Ganon, it was funny having both the chad's in the same pool.

Chad (Pika) - Argg, thank you for pushing me to complete my pool...I was much happier that I did that because I would have regretted not playing everyone. Your Pika is too **** good, though I was happy that I actually went 1-2 against you.

My Crew

Chamberlin - Man you really did awesome in your pools I was so impressed, going 2-0 against Dmac is very impressive, way to represent Arkansas! You definately deserve your spot on the power rankings if not a bit higher even.

ACE - It was fun watching you and Chamber play each other in the same pool lol, too bad it happened like that...

BMW - I have to say your Falco is getting pretty **** good, I'm probably going to have to start switching characters to beat you...though I will probably just stick with the Captain lol.

Seif - I heard you did pretty good in your pool as well, very nice.

Sarg - You are crazy, keeping both arms in a tub of ice water for 45+ minutes for 25 dollars is insane.

LVL9 - Lol, good job breaking your controller, I kinda feel like doing the same.

The Runaway 7

SmashterLink - I'm sorry you were having a crappy day of smash, it happens to the best of us man. Next time we should play some friendlies to warm you up before pools, I know your Link is beastly when it is warmed.

Nite - Oh man I was rooting for you when you were fighting KishPrime, though that **** upthrow rest... Very nice regardless, your Falco is awesome as always.

Cobra_D - We should play some friendlies sometime, I don't think I've had a match with you in quite a while and it makes me sad.

Zero - I think I saw your Ness a few times in your pools and I have to say I saw some impressive things. Keep it up and I'm sure he will be great in no time.

Lance - Very nice Peach as always, what went wrong in doubles pools though? You guys should have gone undefeated...Ah well, maybe next time lol.

Fizz - It's too bad you couldn't be here man...you missed a great tourny, but it's all good you live near me now! :laugh:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Man this was a great tourney to come to for my first time in like 8 months even though I played horrendous and went 0-2 in Brackets for singles and doubles, it was still a lot of fun.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Definately the most I've had at a big tourney.

I have only two complaints.

12 hour drive with little to no sleep.

Then being seeded in a doubles pool with people I drove with, and then being REseeded in another pool with someone I drove with. There were 8 ****ing pools, how do you do that twice???

Also, having to play my partner first round of singles bracket and then the winner of that having to play another person we drove with? WTH man? I mean, that's just clearly not what I'm used to, so I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm *****ing, but it was pretty ridiculous.

Echo - It wasn't just Meep and I that hadn't heard of you/assumed you were scrubs, the tourney host clearly seeded our team in your pool with the intent on us taking 1st or 2nd to Dashizwiz and Chozen, so you can imagine our disappointment when that didn't happen/me SDing twice in the first game, both at low percent.

On the other hand you guys were a pretty good team, and I give you props for beating Chozen + Dashizwiz although I think Dashizwiz summed it up best when he said, "Chozen died really fast in that set and kept taking my lives."

Admittedly the only reason I placed as high as I did, was because I got a lucky win over Rice and the rest of my bracket was filled with my best character matchup (Jiggs) oh, and also because I shot 527 lasers in one match on corneria. (No exageration)

I'll definately come to the next one if you guys hold one though.

Like I said at the start, easily the best time I've had a big tourney. (IE over 70 people)

Nite

Smash Champion
What happened, Nite!?
Kishprime's Jiggs and my Falco had a nice set. Then Jiano's Falcon. He tech chases like a beast! I didn't know what to do.

It was fun playing them both. It just means I gotta step it up and start playing more.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Shout outs

Panhandle Mandle : It was good to see you B*sturds again I kinda wanted to play you in some friends Drumma Boi, but I guess I forgot, Good job during the tourney RAM and Rice.

Orgy: I enjoyed the pool matches, your peach is scary.

Cyphus: You have a really good a** Doc, I tryed to hang though, but I couldn't hang on long enough, lol.

Tope: You have a killer pikachu, had fun during those friendlies.

Moogle: It was good to finally play you, hope to play you again sometime.

Theif: it was playing you too, you have a solid fox.

To the Brothers of Destruction(KeepspeedN, SmashMac, Dashizwiz)

KeepspeedN : Man I just had to much fun with you, I just act f*ckin ******** when I ckrunk, but do you think i give a f*ck, lol. F*ck Na! lol.

SmashMac: D*nm playa, had funwith you to. My bad I wasn't able to free style to you and KeepspeedN's beats, but I will next time.

DashizWiz: Man you had The M*ther F*ckin match against foward, I don't give a F*ck what anybody tells me. But you got that a** next time for sure.

Tink: I had your back during those matches against Darkrain, but you gonna have it on lock next time yourself and thats real sh*t I'm talking.

Shau: thank for letting me crash at you crib man, thanks.

I guess I'll use the same line everyone else is using. If I forgot you believe me, I f*cking forgot. My black a** don't have memory worth sh*t. I probably need to stop smoking that d*mn crack and stick too selling that sh*t.LOL, till next time everybody.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Awesome tourney! First big one I've been to, and definitely the most fun.
(Though the 19 hours round trip in the car ****ing KILLED me.)

Shoutouts:

Jesse - Teams matches were off the ****ing chain, and definitely one of the more fun things that happened that weekend. Good ****, mang.

IHSB - Thanks for the friendlies, and all the advice. Trying to work it all into my game. It was fun getting a chance to play you!

Menthol - STOP WALL-TECHING MY EDGEGUARDS, **** IT. XD (Keep beastin', man. You'll be the best Marth in GA in no time. :p)

TBAG - I don't think I can fit all the rapeage you wrought at the tourney in this space, so get some sleep and keep at it. ;P

Chaddd - You are a force to be reckoned with. Keep that **** up. (Also, don't let my cheering for IHSB get to you. Gotta root for the Female bounty hunters before the balding Arab men. ;P)

Cornell - WHAT'D YOU DO TO KILLAH C?!

Pikachad - I want Pikachu to be my Secondary now. XD

Shogun - Nice Samus man, those dittos were fun.

Ricky - Sorry your crew doesn't approve of the whole Samus infinite on Corneria, but you still won 2-1 in the end, yeah? Still, they were fun matches, and I always enjoy playing a good Ganon. :D

Smeesh - If there's one character I don't mind being ***** by, it's CAPTAIN ****ING FALCON, and yours, good sir, was quite nice indeed.

Falco Challenge Guys - AAAAAAARGHARAARGHARHARGAHRGAHRG. Four seconds held in place, out in space, by SHFF'd lasers? Grabbing and pillaring an opponent in place? BAD BIRDS, BAD. QUIT BEING SO BROKEN. >:(

Little Kids - EEEEXTEEEEENDURRRRR!!!1!11!!one

Those guys sticking their hands in the ice for like an hour - WTF, guys. XD

Pizza Inn Crew - I love you, and all that delicious Pizza. <3

To anyone I forgot - Feel free to yell at me on AIM. :p

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shoutouts~

MikeFalco- Good **** man, I only got to play you a bit, but they were great matches.

Prac- You B@$T@RD! I'll grab the ledge every time from now on~ ;)

IHSB- Thanks for the friendlies, great matches.

Desu- Keep at it man, and I will NOT stop teching your edgeguards. TAKE THAT GENERIC SUNGLASSES GUY!

TBag- You my boy, through and through. Keep it up, man.

Saber Guy- I was the Marth in your pools. Close matches man, Capn' ***** me hard. "Oh, it hurts!"

Cornell- You're the new Killa C. Game over.

Chaddd- You're a tank, dude. Team with me sometime!

Smeesh- You're awesome man, I'm glad we got to play some.

Cyphus- Your Doc is beast, man. Good **** in the tourney. I'm still happy I'm the only one in our pools that beat you~ (Next time I may not get so lucky X_X)

Chozen One- Great games man, and I'll be glad to SD every time you do~ xD

Forward- Your platform chain throws ****, dude. You're awesome.

Ares- Fun team games man! We should play some more at some local tourneys.

Lance- Thanks for the friendlies, man! If you don't retire before I see you again, I'mma take you out! ^_^

Lee- Fun hanging out with you man. You're awesome in smash and in general.

Zane- Thanks for hosting this man! Also thanks for the food and drinks, and for letting me smoke out of the drivethrough window~ You rock!

If you don't know who this is, thats ok. I go by Menthol, and I play the black colored Marth.
Ring any bells? =D

To anyone I forgot, I apologize, there were a LOT OF YOU.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Sorry you guys that I couldn't make it to the singles but hey, **** happens. I fought alot of people before and during the doubles and i still haven't be able to prove myself to you guys, lol but we will see in the future.

@Congrats to Foward for 1st(Your bird will be cooked!!!)

@Darkrain we must have a 2 out of 3 falcon ditto I want to show you that wasn't luck!

@Dashiz -next time we'll have to fight sometime.

@Dml & Run7 awesome representation! Keep on pressin'!!!

@Kishprime, was squared with you? Did he come at all?

@I just want to show everyone that the bloodline have bankais too you know. You'll be surprised.lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
Gah...I really wanted to go to this one. It was OoS, though, so I couldn't. Mom hates me, I guess.

Congrats to Forward, I don't even know who you are =P I'm really enjoying the vids

Ares726

Smash Ace
I just discovered a missing memory card so...

Whoever stole Reflex's DS, Handorin's Cube, and my memory Card- You are obviously the real winner of this tournament because you walked away with some cool stuff. You are now ready to play Smash and DS games. Congratulations! Hope you enjoy them all.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Someone ninjed one of our controllers too, hurray now you have another black controller to go with your new cube, hey maybe invite your friend over too?

@Some people are really losers to take away what you didn't have. Next time I'm plantng bombs in our controllers. It'll be your last game to play with.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Haha, Joke's on them, my memory card carries cancer.

EDIT: It definitely was my card btw.

Top Bottom