• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
T.T
I've decided that I'm probably going to main-line my Doc for INN3, because there is no way I can learn ANY of the shiz that Nite showed me by Friday. I'm not giving up on Falco *cough*, I still love that blue bird, but until I can finally shine like no other, im going to be shooting pills. =P

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yang said:
T.T
I've decided that I'm probably going to main-line my Doc for INN3, because there is no way I can learn ANY of the shiz that Nite showed me by Friday. I'm not giving up on Falco *cough*, I still love that blue bird, but until I can finally shine like no other, im going to be shooting pills. =P
Aw, I was thinking our MM would be a Falco ditto then (he's my secondary, and I love dittos). Oh well, Samus it is then; I'm not stupid enough to try a space animal on Doc, I get ***** in that matchup every time I try.

Thief said:
Say Master Debater quickly.
Now say "Eye yam sofa king wee todd did."

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I can't wait for this friday we have to drive 8 hours to get to the tourney and i am skippin out on school. I feel I've done my time now that im graduating in a week this is a great way to celebrate. We will be there friday night for the PRESMASHFESTEXTREME!! :chuckle:

OMG Bleach! I had almost forgot about wanting more with this awsome smash going on everywhere. I need new Bleach :cry: .......................

@nite- hey i'd like to mirror ure falco and share some techniques before the tourney.

@lance- hope we r still on for the peach mirror.

edit:
@suki- When we all get in the car on friday to leave i am farting all over ure stuff cause i am eating tacobell for 3 meals thursday cause u lied about bleach. Blasphemy!!!!!! :mad:

Orus

Smash Rookie
PrinceZane said:
Orus/Snap_pop: Can I put you guys down on the pre-reg list? I know Orus mentioned bringing a power strip and possibly setup (and friends!)... What about you SP? Anything official yet? (and let me know when/how many of your friends are coming when you find something official out Orus)
Sorry this post is a bit delayed. Haven't had time to keep up with everything lately. You can definitely put me on the list, though. Haven't managed to persuade any friends to go yet, (and I don't have a cube of my own, at the moment) so a setup is unlikely, but I will still bring a power strip.

Any updates on the time and/or place, or everything still the same?

Oh, and also, I will likely need a teammate.

Nite

Smash Champion
@Drumma Boi- Sure thing about the falco ditto thing. Should be fun.

@Ihavespaceballs- Since you like dittos so much, I'll get one in. :chuckle:

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@IhaveSpaceballs: I think I would like to get in a samus ditto as well. That should be pretty fun.

And I wish Bleach would get a new episode out as well. And Naruto will be done with fillers this week. WOOHOO!!!!

Cant wait for Friday!!!!

Nite

Smash Champion
@Zane- If you need a cube, I can bring one and possibly a power strip.

Any news on that room. I hope you get one man. I've got faith!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I'll go more in depth on this later. Basically we got 2 rooms, we're good to go. I'll elaborate later.

GO INN 3 GO....

Updating the pre-reg post as well, thanks for the continued interest.

P.S. What's the word on the G of all Mikes?!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
PrinceZane said:
P.S. What's the word on the G of all Mikes?!
I dunno... is over-rated one word? :D just kidding ^^
*goes back to watching Bombsoldier, er Nite, videos! Must improve!*

Edit (I knew I had something worthwhile to say): At the prefest friday, would somebody be kind enough to spend some time teaching me how to correctly wall cancel (to survive edgeguarding marth f-smashes and peach d-smashes and such)? It would be very appreciated. :)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
@SLink and Nite: Excellent, looking forward to both of those.

@McCloud: If I remember right, aren't you skipping this for Houston's prom? If so, that's just wrong; if it's anything like the one from last year, you're in for a night of bad music, overcrowding, and probably a car wreck or 20 (assuming it's at the same country club as before).

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
OMG! Mike P the awesome Geach player is coming! *stops this post to update pre-reg*...

*updated*

Sweet... NOW EVERYONE THAT WANTED TO COME BECAUSE MIKE G IS COMING NEEDS TO PRE-REG! TOURNEY IS THIS SATURDAY! WOOTXORZ!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
@Zane: Who's the Wayland on the pre reg list? I don't remember anyone posting named that, and it's my oft mocked, never used, first name, so I'd like to meet another who shares my pain in being branded with it :-)

Handorin

Smash Hero
ihavespaceballs said:
@McCloud: If I remember right, aren't you skipping this for Houston's prom? If so, that's just wrong; if it's anything like the one from last year, you're in for a night of bad music, overcrowding, and probably a car wreck or 20 (assuming it's at the same country club as before).
Your assumption is correct.

@Someone good- I'll pay for training/tips before the tournament starts if you want to help me.

@Yang- Go get Aces and Eights, just as good if not better as Nite of Fortune

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
ihavespaceballs said:
@Zane: Who's the Wayland on the pre reg list? I don't remember anyone posting named that, and it's my oft mocked, never used, first name, so I'd like to meet another who shares my pain in being branded with it :-)

I wish my first name was Wayland...

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Yay for the room situation working out. I would have been sad if this tournament was packed in on "can hold 40" room.

Just gotta hold out for a few more days.

Top Bottom