• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

rezo

Smash Apprentice
so i said i would take $10 mm in smash 64, best 3 of 5. moogle sounded like he wanted to, and mookierah said he would if he got some moogle training. i just wanted some confirmation on that. so what's the story everyone? does anyone else want to play some olskool? i've got money to lose. i've been practicing for this, and i'm getting pretty good at spiking computer players off the edge. level 9's that is. ;)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
Lance87 said:
@ichigo- **** dude, just you? what about the rest of your crew?
Iori can make it there on his own. I don't have a car or a job so my problem is money and I'm too proud to ask for it with the slightest uncertainty I'll lose. Kyo is being extremely irresponsible and wasting his money and things that don't matter. Duke has to work and can't get anyone to cover his shift. Cow and Sin are homos. So, who knows. The only person goin' may be Iori.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yes sir, but the main question is: Are you still coming to this Darkrain?! Post up already you lazy azz mofo!

rezo

Smash Apprentice
yeah he's going, but jesi might not get off of work. :( come on everyone! if you clap your hands, then jesi will be able to go!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
PrinceZane said:
Mike - I must admit, I'm using you for your sexy peach. You make a ***** with the biggest yeast infection i've ever seen, still look hot :p
O___o Kinda scary!!!! HAHAHA

@Bloodline: What the ****?! One minute your crew is all ready for the tournament and the next, no one is coming. I am a broke mofo too. I have no job, but I am still coming. Oh well, I guess. Hope something works out for you guys.

::CLAPS HANDS::

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
SmashterLink said:
O___o Kinda scary!!!! HAHAHA

@Bloodline: What the ****?! One minute your crew is all ready for the tournament and the next, no one is coming. I am a broke mofo too. I have no job, but I am still coming. Oh well, I guess. Hope something works out for you guys.

::CLAPS HANDS::
Yea, I know. Kyo recently moved out of his house and doesn't know to start being responsible for himself. He still hasn't grasped this concept called self-responsibility". You guys can look forward to Iori coming though. He has TWO parents WITH jobs AND a job so he'll be able to pay his way AND have some MM's with you guys. You just have to put up with his cockiness. Even if I don't get to enter intot he tourny I might still go anyway. I only need 9 more dollars to enter. I'll have to figure out some way to get 5 bucks for food and pray that Zane will let me slide on the rental fee.<_<

Sorry, JC. I'm too poor for the MM, unless you're willing to take an I.Owe.You if I lose.

Husband

Smash Lord
Yo Mikey, you better win this ****. I want to see the Return of the Famous Mike G. I know you might be out of Practice But show these Guys The True Wrath of DA's Mike G.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
Husband said:
Yo Mikey, you better win this ****. I want to see the Return of the Famous Mike G. I know you might be out of Practice But show these Guys The True Wrath of DA's Mike G.
¬_¬ Mike G showed up to one of the Inns. We know how evil and sadistic and perverted and sick and whatever other adjectives I can think of to describe his cruel Peach is.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
We know how evil and sadistic and perverted and sick and whatever other adjectives I can think of to describe his cruel Peach is.

For real mang! you all should she her closet! X_X

I wish Teamben would come to this :(

And Kevin: I'll try my best man, I don't think I can put my Peach in people's hearts like I used to :(

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I was considering trying to convince Kevin to go to this at the last minute, but it's 14 hours away!! LOL Unfortunately, we're not crazy enough to pull that off :(

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It's ok..... I guess I can make bluchu use ur names and characters and pretend its u guys.... T_T

::sniff::

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Hey now, I have been trying to convince you guys to come for a while now :-P. Well, there is always INN4.

**** is gonna go down, we got a good many big namers coming to this ish.

livinglegend

Smash Journeyman
i guess where crazy then...cuz its like 16 hours from me...and we got about 20milliion stops along the way...and who is this bluchu guy u speak of? I heard he plays a mean pichu!_!

<< Still needs a teamate now!!

rezo

Smash Apprentice
don't question the hand clapping! you have to believe for it to work!

::claps hands::

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i tried to get team ben to this thing since the moment we got the date set. we made that long drive to getting schooled way back when for you guys (and brought mike g, too). where is the love? you make me sad ; ;

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
You are so right Lance. WTF yo? Where is the revenge at? Where is the bloodline at?? I hope Ichigo can make it, and I am glad Iori will be there too. But for serious, Kyo, get your *** to INN3.

No INN3 shirts, but I will be getting shirt sizes at INN3 for INN4 shirts. INN4 will be hugezorz O_O.

moogle

Smash Ace
rezo: I'm still down for the ssb64 money match. I dunno about Mookie. He hasn't gotten any moogle training yet. :p

Handorin

Smash Hero
Mookie- Do we have to prepay for the shirts? So we know if we need to bring extra cash.

:CLAPS HANDS:

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
You guys, sorry about not posting in like the last 2wks, but I am coming.
I'm coming to the prefest on Friday so I'll be able to hit bankai with another character.

@Mike, you wouldn't mind doing a Friendly Bowser / Peach Match would you? And Iori DK / Peach.

@Smash synicate - I need you talk to you all on the prefest if you would about something.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Well, this sucks. I had planned to come to this and was getting a ride from turokn64, but his car got wrecked a couple days ago, so I am without a ride at this point. If there is anyone from Nashville going to this, please get in touch with me. I'll see if I can borrow a car from someone here at school, but it would be great if I could ride with someone already going to the tournament.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Kyo Kusanagi said:
@Smash synicate - I need you talk to you all on the prefest if you would about something.
Correction for Kyo-its spelled "Syndicate. Just for future reference and so I could post and clap...so...

:CLAP:

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
mslano - let me know what's going on man, hope to see you and T4N64 at this....

Team Ben - 14 hours isn't bad... and I know a place you can park the RV if you bring it (still looking for an outlet you could plug into tho >_>) and umm.... I can get you a few pizzas for the road trip back :p

At work, I'll have to post more in a bit...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
T.T Team Ben...
I want you to know how happy I would be if you came to INN3. But I cannot stretch my hands to infinity... so in honor of that inability, please come!? It would be so cool!!

Oh, and to everyone I told I was going to mean my Doc for this, screw that. Im going Falco all the way!! Rawr!!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Oh.. P.S. Can someone bring a kooler? Like... one of those big family picnic types...

I've got 2 koolers and a big water kooler... which is enough, but I would like a 3rd just for convienience. No big deal tho :)

Top Bottom