• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
SockNinja said:
I heard a rumor about chocolate chip pizza. can someone confirm this
*confirms*

ihavespaceballs - awesome, got you, steve from vb, IHSB guest 1 and IHSB guest 2 signed up now :p let me know if you get names or anything and they want to be changed...

Thief

Smash Journeyman
Sonward said:
I believe I asked you twice to team with me when this thread started out earlier but now I'm teaming with Jason I believe...if not I'll see if you still need a partner...
At that time I had a crew going with me, one of which was going to team with me, which is why I didn't reply.

Thief

Smash Journeyman
Entirely possibly, though one of my friends just decide he might be able to come, I'll get a confirmation outta him tomorrow.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Major Announcement

I finally got ahold of the lady in charge of Catering at the hotel, and found out that they had to change the room we were in due they overlooked someone else that had reserved it.

The room they changed us to was "assumingly acceptable" and holds "25-40 people easily"

WTF...

I go to lunch in 2 hours, and I'll be calling a few hotels in MEMPHIS about rooms (all Hilton brands).

I'll update the thread and 1st post when this information becomes avaliable.

As of this moment we are still on for the Holiday Inn but this could be changing

chamberlin

Smash Ace
60 people on the pre-reg list! This is gonna be huge. I hope you can find us a room big enough with your hotel/pizza powers. I have no doubt though.

I don't think any of my friends from Little Rock want to go anymore. They're SOOO fickle... Who knows; they might want to go when it gets closer. Yaun, TTT, Sims(Yauns friend), and I will be carpooling there. We've been practicing A LOT, and we've all improved.

Nite

Smash Champion
SockNinja- you went to MLG NYC? That's crazy how good Pc Chris has gotten. I still can't believe that Ken lost.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I can also confirm the chocalate chip pizza. That $h!t is **** good.

@Zane: Man that sucks about the room. I heard from brad that the woman gave you that room because she thought it would be big enough. Huge mistake on her part. Hope you can find a bigger place. If not, I bet that woman will be sh***ing herself on that mistake. Anyway, cant wait for the tournament.

@Lance: I know its late, but if you get this, I replied to your pm.

AManatee

Smash Rookie
Nitemare said:
Good stuff. Are you gonna be bringing anybody or are you coming by yourself?
sorry for the late reply.

yes i'm bringing two people. i am bringing a 27" flat screen television and a cube.

the two people are some guy from fayettville ive never met, but my friend steve (ssbmaddict07) has played him personally. drove up there last weekend.

anyway, thats what i'm bringing.

television.
cube.
ssbmaddict07
guy from fayetown.

Nite

Smash Champion
Awesome man, Zane should get all that pre-regged whenever he sees it. You should enjoy it, it is going to be huge.

Is it me, or is there going to be a lot of Steve's at this tournament?

AManatee

Smash Rookie
McCloud said:
Holy **** dude, 27 in flat screen wtf? :p
:laugh:

note: it is flat *screen* not flat *panel* so it is still a large television. somewhat heavy. but since it is flat screened: it is pretty.

how many steves will be there?

i wanna be steve.

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
Hey zane, I'm bringing my sis along with me and I can bring a power strip w/ about 6 slots in it and I can bring a tv (about 15-17 in.) if need be.

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
dunno, i was gonna bring her for team stuff, but if there are going to be people there that don't have a teammate she may not come. Legend, i'd be down for a teammate if you need one dude.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
nikePK said:
dunno, i was gonna bring her for team stuff, but if there are going to be people there that don't have a teammate she may not come. Legend, i'd be down for a teammate if you need one dude.
That's cool... just let me know if i need to add her or not to the list

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I may be able to bring a projector from work. No promises though, I am going to inform them what I am using it for and get full fledged permission to do it (I could just rent it out a weekend and not tell them, but I want their feedback on it cause this isn't a normal projector usage :-P).

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
AManatee said:
sorry for the late reply.

yes i'm bringing two people. i am bringing a 27" flat screen television and a cube.

the two people are some guy from fayettville ive never met, but my friend steve (ssbmaddict07) has played him personally. drove up there last weekend.

anyway, thats what i'm bringing.

television.
cube.
ssbmaddict07
guy from fayetown.
Alright, we have some confusion here. I'm the guy from Fayetteville he's bringing, and my Steve from Van Buren is his ssbm addict 07. So it looks like you can take off IHSB guest 1 and 2, combine the two Steves, and combine me and the random guy from F-ville that I happen to be. :laugh:

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Mookie: A projector would be freakin sweet. I think they did that at the RI smash fest. Could be mistaking. But that would be really cool.

@Yang: It was cool playing you guys today. Hope we helped with some stuff. I know Nite gave out a bunch of stuff to help ya with your Falco. But it was fun. See ya at INN3.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
wow... lol, talk about confusing.

So, i took out 4 people... look at the pre-reg list and let me know if it's right or if i need to add any.

LivingLegend - was that directed towards me? "Are there any coming not on pre-reg list"... If so, my reply is: well, that's kind of the point of the pre-reg is to know who's coming. I expect there to be some not confirmed, but probably not terribly many more (hopefully i'm wrong and there's 100 showing not from board :p)

livinglegend

Smash Journeyman
lol i thought mookie made a poster for it...but mayb i was dreaming lol ;)

and ya reading the post about taking the names off confused the ish out of me...i read it 4 times and it want even directed at me lol

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea Yang, it was fun playing you and FuFu. Keep working on that falco and I'll play you at the tournament. Hopefully some of that stuff that I showed you today stuck with ya.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Yeah the flyers might draw in a random handful of n00bs. I can't say for certain, but it would be great if we get a whole crew of n00bs to fluff the pot a bit. Here is hoping.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
PrinceZane said:
wow... lol, talk about confusing.

So, i took out 4 people... look at the pre-reg list and let me know if it's right or if i need to add any.
Alright, yeah, that's perfect. Sorry for the confusion, I didn't know that the guy driving (AManatee) had a Smashboards account.

AManatee

Smash Rookie
ihavespaceballs said:
Alright, we have some confusion here. I'm the guy from Fayetteville he's bringing, and my Steve from Van Buren is his ssbm addict 07. So it looks like you can take off IHSB guest 1 and 2, combine the two Steves, and combine me and the random guy from F-ville that I happen to be. :laugh:
lmao.

why hello there.

steve told me all about his fights with you. i believe you know techs better than i. though i know of them. steve is quite good, eh?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
AManatee said:
lmao.

why hello there.

steve told me all about his fights with you. i believe you know techs better than i. though i know of them. steve is quite good, eh?
Yeah, he's ****ing amazing. Mainly because he switches characters every match, so he's the least predictable person I've ever played. I beat him once the whole time he was up here, and that was his Pichu vs my Samus. I can't wait to see how he places in this.

I'll im you when I get the chance (I added you to my buddy list, but I'm out of my room for the night and you were idle when I left) so we can talk more before Friday. Thanks for having me along, though.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Nitemare said:
Yea Yang, it was fun playing you and FuFu. Keep working on that falco and I'll play you at the tournament. Hopefully some of that stuff that I showed you today stuck with ya.
Yeah, i cant wait! Im going to practice major so I can stand a chance in a ditto against you. But if we meet vs. in the singles or doubles, I'll probably be wielding a cape and some pills. =P

Again, thanks for all the help from you and everyone else. Fufu is much more confident, and I know what I really need to practice! ^^

Top Bottom