• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Orus/Snap_pop: Can I put you guys down on the pre-reg list? I know Orus mentioned bringing a power strip and possibly setup (and friends!)... What about you SP? Anything official yet? (and let me know when/how many of your friends are coming when you find something official out Orus)

Jesi

Smash Ace
jeez haven't read this thread for a while, working on finals stuff!! ugh. Snap pop is coming w00t! and MIKE G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bring the Fanta -_- *cheers for joy*

dmac

Smash Champion
this thread is like 2 pages longer every other day when i check it :laugh: thats cool we're getting bike lee !

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
MookieRah said:
Everyone knows who MookieRah is...

He's Jesus.
Praise Jesus!!!!! ::bows::

Hey Lance, if you guys are going to smash with Yang this sunday, I will see if I can go. That is if you dont mind me tagging along. I will have to see if anything is going on first though.

I knew all this time Prince Zane had a secret he wanted to tell us. Pepporoni pizza? I am about as shocked as I was when I found out that DookieRay=JC=Tennis Raquet. I just dont know who I can trust anymore!!!!!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Exarch is going to mysteriously disappear. <_<
*poof*

No guarentees about picking mikeg up. We probably are going to. I know 2 of the three people in the car are cool with it, but its up to derf in the end.

Oh. You mean there are other peaches around? I'm not used to that here in FL. XD

Thank God for finals. They're keeping me from thinking about this 24/7. I am so hyped about this tourney.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
There is no excuse for this thread to be down so far in this forum.

There is also no excuse to bump this thread :-P.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
@my crew- foxmaster stopped by my work tonight and told me that he just got through playing this guy in smash that
Foxmaster said:
you don't have **** on him even though you go to tournaments and he doesn't, he does all the stuff you do
The guy only has 1/2 friends that play seriously and they've never been to a tourney and he thinks he can dominate anyone....you guys know how that story ends...

I told him i'd put money on it and i'm trying to tell Fox to tell him about this tournament :chuckle: pot-fillers

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Mankosuki said:
I can't believe Nintendo's calling the Revolution Wii now! :cry:
At first mention of the name I cringed a little, but now I'm starting to catch on. Sometimes goofy names become household icons like "Google". Once again, I'm gonna give Nintendo the benefit of the doubt and be amazed at how it turns out for them. Go Wii!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Eh... I don't care about the revolution. Until they change the **** remote to look more... normal?

Anyway, I'm going to try to call the hotel before I get to work tomorrow to check on the room. Might have to change things up... AGAIN because I don't remember how big she said it is. I think she said it was enough for "60-70" but I don't know... if so then I might try to get something a bit bigger...

Thief

Smash Journeyman
Except that Revolution is the exact perfect name.

Lance, it seems everyone's gonna be at your house, can I get a corner from ya? lol. Actually, I may ride up with one of the Tupaloopa drivers, I need to talk to them more about that.

How is no one wanting to team with meh? I got 2nd last time, that's not bad!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Thief, I'd love to team with ya but already told Aidite I would since we've been training together etc.

Also, Thief, I might have a place for ya... it'll probably cost you some training the day before or something, lol. Anyone coming with you or just yourself?

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
The Revolution could have been called Nintendo Pen!$ for all I care. Not gonna change the fact that I will have one opening day!!!

@Lance: There goes fox running his mouth again. Main reason no one liked being around him. And as for his friends, i would like to see this prodigy he has found. n00B out there running his mouth. You tell me the time and place and we are there to knock some since into him. And yeah, they would be good pot fillers.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
PrinceZane said:
Thief, I'd love to team with ya but already told Aidite I would since we've been training together etc.

Also, Thief, I might have a place for ya... it'll probably cost you some training the day before or something, lol. Anyone coming with you or just yourself?

My little brother and I need some new training partners.We've tried finding people around our neighborhood who played,but its either they don't play or haven't met to our expectations.If it's cool with you,mind if we get together and train like old times?

Lance87

Smash Lord
@thief- if you'll be coming with a tupeloopa then you'll probably be forced to come to my house whether you like it or not :) seriously though, i don't even know how i'm gonna fit the people i already invited, i'm just glad one of my friends is bringing a tent, i'll probably bust mine out too just to help make room for more people inside. Its gonna be a mess :chuckle: Even though most of the fun that was gonna be at my house is moved to the INN now, it'll still be a blast to hang out with some really good smashers.

so far i think i got

mankosuki + 5
derf, exarch, livinglegend
me, nitemare, mario'scapeabilities, smashter marth, smashterlink, CCCP
Mookie, Will A.
thief?

total=18....not counting my brother, sister, and mom

holy ****ing ****....what did i get myself into....i'm glad i have a :bigthumbu attitude about everything :laugh:

Nite

Smash Champion
@Lance- How does Foxmaster not know? Has he forgotten how bad we beat him when we play him? Oh man, it might actually turn out for the best. I'd love to make some extra cash, you better give me one of them. lol. Do you work today? If you don't mind, would you take me up to EB to pick up Guilty Gear?

I'm kinda likeing the Wii. I really don't give a s**t what the name is called, I just know it is going to be awesome.

Lance87

Smash Lord
the last time we played him was before INN2 i think....

Wii <--- it'll bring us all together. how can anyone doubt a system that's gonna bring us smash online?! Accept it. Love it. Wii are gonna rock on SSB:Wii.

*edit*
sorry dude, i just don't feel like going back out to millington after i get home. If i have to go out there to take dennis to work or something like that i'll definitely pick you up though. i have to work at 5 today. btw, i don't even think the guys fox is talking about know about smashboards, otherwise we'd know them. If they know all the advanced techs then i don't see how they can't know about it....maybe we do know them. We've never met talon and his bro or yang and his peeps...

@Yang- ever met a guy who's birth name is actually Foxmaster Woods?

@Talon-ever met a guy who's birth name is actually Foxmaster Woods?

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Nitemare said:
@Lance- Oh man, it might actually turn out for the best. I'd love to make some extra cash, you better give me one of them.

I'm kinda likeing the Wii. I really don't give a s**t what the name is called, I just know it is going to be awesome.
Nite, that would be like taking candy from a baby. Or in your situation, the baby taking the candy from the adult. HAHAHAHA You know I had to say that. Sorry.

And yeah, Nintendo Wii is fresh as hell. I even made a little wallpaper for it to put on my computer. Check it out... http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/SmashterLink/NintendoWiiwallpaper3.jpg

Nite

Smash Champion
Lance- That's cool man. Maybe I can talk Steven or chris into letting you go up there and get it for me right after school, so that you wouldn't have to go home and then back into Millington. That would mean that you would have to pay the rest of it though, and then I would pay you back when you get here, but I don't know if they would let that happen.

SmashterLink- I'll give you the record, that was the funniest one I have heard so far. I laughed pretty hard at that one before I started calling you a b**ch. Lol. Really that one was funny.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Nitemare said:
SmashterLink- I'll give you the record, that was the funniest one I have heard so far. I laughed pretty hard at that one before I started calling you a b**ch. Lol. Really that one was funny.
HAHAHA Before you started calling me a b**ch. Thats funny. At least you have a sense of humor about it. That Nitemare. He's a good dude. HAHAHA

@JC: Yeah. His name is actually Foxmaster. Guess who he plays as. But he is one hell of a **** talker. As well as a john caller. Ask anyone in our crew and they will tell ya.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Lance87 said:
The guy only has 1/2 friends that play seriously and they've never been to a tourney and he thinks he can dominate anyone....you guys know how that story ends...
:eek: Dear God! Fox has half a friend?

Random Comment:
Wii is fine by me.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Alright, Zane, I'm coming for sure now. Some guys in Van Buren that I met a little while ago are going, so I'm gonna hitch a ride with them. I don't think any of them really post on Smashboards, so that'll be me and probably 3 other guys (the one I know is Steve, I'm not sure about the other two's names).

Sonward

Smash Cadet
Thief said:
Except that Revolution is the exact perfect name.

Lance, it seems everyone's gonna be at your house, can I get a corner from ya? lol. Actually, I may ride up with one of the Tupaloopa drivers, I need to talk to them more about that.

How is no one wanting to team with meh? I got 2nd last time, that's not bad!
I believe I asked you twice to team with me when this thread started out earlier but now I'm teaming with Jason I believe...if not I'll see if you still need a partner...

Top Bottom