• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

Thief

Smash Journeyman
Hm, thanks for the information Lance. That's a good thing to be able to fall back on, but not optimal. Can anyone else offer us housing, I know there's a lot of Memphis crew people, can anyone else offer us housing, that'd be much better, if not just for the ability to smash all night with new people.

DYC

Smash Champion
chamberlin said:
HoChiMinhTrail- You and your crew should come to this. You'll get to play basically the best people around the SE part of the U.S.

Also, I wouldn't mind thanking Cunning Kitsune for his awesome Fox guide. I've read that thing over and over.
You mean minus the people like Rockcrock from florida who could beat all of you right?

Nite

Smash Champion
Oh yeah Zane, I'm going to INNjoy this!!

LivingLegend- My brother wants to know what console do you play Madden 06 on? Also what team do you play. I guess if he likes the outcome then he said he will put up $5. I don't know, I'm not in to that Madden stuff.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'd like to go to this so I can meet The Great Phatgamer and crew again xD

but Weslee has other plans that weekend, and like, I roll with Weslee when it comes to things like this ^^

(someone please beg Weslee to come to this! >.<)

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
@Legendthatsliving-it's not ps2 :)

jesi, you beat the crap out of me at MLG Nashville, you probably don't remember but that's cool. I can't wait to see how i do this time. Still use Falco?

@MookieRah- make sure you call before you get into town cause i have stuff to do after school and i need to make sure i'm home when you get there.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
@DYC
While Rock is **** good, and quite possibly could beat all of us (I have my doubts about that due to JC being a baller), I am sure you will find that we are better than you think. My boy PwnZone almost took Maverick's Marth/CF out with Ness at a FL tournament. JC is also better than he is, and I am sure if JC went to that tournament that he quite possibly could have taken first, beating both Mav and Tipman.

If you are reading this Tip, I don't mean any disrespect with that JC statement :(. Mookie only has love for teh Ganonzorz master.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I think you (lance) and Nitemare each wanted a rematch w/ me. I don't remember beating...or losing for that matter to anyone from Nashville haha. It was just a long time ago tha'ts all. To be honest the only thing I remember is the pretty hotel. It was really awesome. But I'm more of a visual person. Chances are if I see you, I'll recognize you...um...hopefully.

But sure! I'll rematch you guys, and you can have fun getting your revenge lol Which is what usually what happens haha.

Yes, I still play falco, and I have a couple seconday Chars. now....and...um....some tertiary ones too... lol

Well see you all there!!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Oh yeah!! I cant wait for tonight either. Should be awesome. Congrats Zane on getting your 50 preregistered players. THATS INNZANE!!!! HAHAHAH <----sorry for that!!! But I cant wait to play a bunch of the out of state people at INN3. Silent Jupiter, I dont remember much about MLG Nashville either besides the huge hotel where it was hard to find the room MLG was in. And the go cart track!!! The rest of my crew will remember that as well!!!! See everyone tonight.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSI!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 MikeG hehe

I guess I gotta beg Weslee to go to this...cause it seems even Drephen's going! :psycho:

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Man, I can't wait for the smash fest today...It's been awhile since I've played with a group of people again. I'm really looking forward to it. And maybe even more than that, I'm excited about INN III. The list of attendees is something gnarly.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Lance, whenever you can get over here to pick us up, I am ready. I have been beating up on poor level 1 computers all morning. HAHA I dont want to spam the INN3 thread with stuff about tonight, so I will post more about tonight in the regional zones.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I've been begging/taunting/pleading with Wes to come Mike... maybe you have more influence than I...

Zane <3 Atl :):)

Make sure you guys bring setups tonight, I don't want to repeat what happened last time we tried this >_>

Haven't heard from you much lately Fizz... it'll be awesome seein ya again :)

Toxi-chu

Smash Rookie
groupie

OK, its been really long since i've been on smash boards.
The Resaon: i'm not that experienced at smash......i dont know all of the startegies......and, um.............. i suck at the game. So in all of the talk about the tournaments coming up i have decided that i will not think about going, i will not talk about going , and i will not make jokes about going. So, since i have known Nitemare since we were 5, and the other members of the Syndicate know i cant play, i guess i will just have to call myself one of their groupies.
sniff, go Syndicate ,sniff

DYC

Smash Champion
EVIL_Peach18 said:
I'd like to go to this so I can meet The Great Phatgamer and crew again xD

but Weslee has other plans that weekend, and like, I roll with Weslee when it comes to things like this ^^

(someone please beg Weslee to come to this! >.<)
miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike ggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thief

Smash Journeyman
PrinceZane said:
Thief - unfortunately I can't. I'm at my folks until Aidite and I get our apt we've been trying to get since last Halloween...
I understand, if/when I get a tournament set up in Huntsville, I don't think I'll personally be able to provide any housing, might be able to find some though. Anyone else in Nashville able to help with housing? I guess a hotel isnt too bad, heh.

Lance87 said:
jesi, you beat the crap out of me at MLG Nashville, you probably don't remember but that's cool. I can't wait to see how i do this time. Still use Falco?
That reminds me, I think I remember you Jesi, if the name Jesi means you're a girl like it implies. I almost lost to Falco playing girl at MLG Nashville with my fox.

Jesi

Smash Ace
hmm mebbe i don't know if i was the only falco playing girl there. probably...but like i said i have no recollection of the tournament...i just remember the koi...and the pretty water..and the leaves and the HUGE hotel... and the cool rooms that had balconies... lol.

But if so, I'll get you next time! I guess... not much of one for revenge lol. See ya there though!!

Top Bottom