• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

infinite on Wario (yes the word is used correctly)

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
this is an upsetting thread, for a start you have 1 in 39 percent chance of facing wario, secondly i really think over time this slow boring infinite would be banned or someone will just tickle you or something to **** the timing up considering on how lame this is, running out the clock is for newbs.

Instead of spending hours learning this you could learn to use shiekhs speed to your advantage? actually progress the metagame because this infinite is far from progressing.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
this is an upsetting thread, for a start you have 1 in 39 percent chance of facing wario, secondly i really think over time this slow boring infinite would be banned or someone will just tickle you or something to **** the timing up considering on how lame this is, running out the clock is for newbs.

Instead of spending hours learning this you could learn to use shiekhs speed to your advantage? actually progress the metagame because this infinite is far from progressing.
Her meta game is pretty good right now. The reason why this is good is because you can use it in a match against the character who hold tier three. In other words this has some use.

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
Why would you play unless your having fun? running for 8 minutes is not fun, you will win because your more patient more than the fact you have skill.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I love running away, I do it in almost every game I can, and it usually works lol.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace

Charoo

Smash Champion
champ knows what it means to GO EVEN FURTHER

sorry to keep you waiting ... but i haven't had much occasion practicing this. This is what you call a Super Saiyan 3

p.s. we should just keep quoting this pic over and over

Top Bottom