• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iNet Gamerz Tournament - iGT1 - Kissimmee, Fl - May 19th (New Update: 5/17)

vericz

Smash Champion
Glad to hear you guys liked the venue, Kissimmee smash is PRO!!! The owner said next time he lets Brian run it the whole right side of the center will be for us so we don't have to be crammed up in that corner.
Shoutouts:
WATO
vericz-Good junk, you played well in singles, next time do better in doubles as usual.
Brian- Good job on setting this tourney up. I'm glad everyone liked it and wants more, keep it up. We got to play more so you aren't rusty next time.
uuaa- what happened?! You should have done so much better, we will play more :)
zoro- less link :( but more falcon :) I like it
ray- good job in singles, I see you are getting a lot better

Noob Test
Colin- You're too good, good job on 1st you deserved it. we played a lot more at this tourney thanks to all the setups. I liked the shiz vs KDJ match :laugh:
Skrach- you have gotten soo much better, thanks for the games we got to play more.
OTRU- Wow, you have improved so much since last time I played you, good games
Sheer-Good games, fun dittos :)

Melbourne
A-L- Good games, you are a lot of fun to play against
Jarlax- didnt play you

Windermere Crew Vince introduced me to you guys but you were in matches so I didnt really meet all of you. You guys are too good
Vince Nice peach great set.
SkyNet team- You guys are pro, good job in teams

Fenrir- GGs, been a while since I played you. I liked that teching match :)
Derf- Didn't play you, but i wanted to :(
Nick- you have improved good junk

iNet Gamerz Great venue, Nice set up, Thanks for letting us have the tourney, can't wait until the next one :)

Anyone I missed- Good stuff come to the next one !!!

Brackets will be up later. See you guys next week. . .maybe

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
A truly awesome tourney.

Shoutouts to everyone I played, friendlies or tournament.

Edit: What's the ETA on the recorded matches (however few they may be), Manko?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Wow, this was a great experience. I am so happy you guys are giving me and iNet so much positive feedback. I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A FREAKIN GREAT VENUE!!!!. I still believe this was a little sloppy, and i am sorry for that. I could have done a better job of running this thing, but give me a break, it's my first tournament as tournament director. I had a lot of fun running it, and participating, AND I DIDNT GET MAD THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!11!11!!1OMFG1!111OVERNINETHOUSAND!!111...You guys really have to give like all the credit to Phil for making this happe. Without his support this would have never gone down. Also, credit for him for setting up the tv's and supplying like 10 tv's, BY HIMSELF. I was especially happy with the amount of friendlies that were going on even while the tournament was still going, that is exactly why I stressed bringing your stuff. On that point, I want to thank everybody who brought stuff to the venue, it all helped a lot. I'm so happy this was successful and i really can't see why this venue can't be as popular as Gigabits. It's more roomy, better a/c, good layout, plenty of tv's. But don't worry, Gigabits still holds it down. But, I really want iNet to become the newest CFL hotspot, so that the CFL smashers can really step it up. Next time, we will have a different set-up so that we can have even more rooms and even more friendlies. Again, thanks a lot guys for all the feedback, i can't wait for the next tourney!!!!!

SHOUT-OUTS:

WATO:
vericz-good stuff in teams, we'll do better. good ish on 4th
uuaa-i was disappointed, you should have done better in singles
zoro- your too good, i love you, and wtf with falcon?
ray- your jiggz b gettin nasty
hiroshi-good job on hosting a really great tourney, you did bad in doubles, but you did pretty good in singles, good job

TNT:
col bol-your too good kid, good job on 1st in both doubles and singles
otru- you are getting so much better, hold it down
skratch-your a ****ing beast now!!!
ryan- i am so sorry for that little mishap where you had to play colin first round, but when i went o make the brackets, all i saw was ryan and i didnt even know it was you. my bad man!!!
diego-goos ish on coming to support, even if you didnt stay the whole time

derf- thans for coming and good job in the tourny
fenrir- i'm sorry but you got pwned by skratch!!! XD

ted boosely-good job you beat rohins AND uuaa, you should be really proud

Windermere:
skynet: good job on 3rd
YOU GUYS SUCK FOR NOT STAYING FOR SINGLES XD

dguy- all those friendlies were really fun, i enjoyed them completely. your mewtwo is getting so good

melbourne:
angrylobster-you are too freakin good, can you say 4 stock, you freakin pwned me man. good good job man!!!! ^_^
jarlax- you came to another tournament, OMFG!!!!

manko/rohins- you guys are too good and too fun. fun friendlies at the end. manko thanks for some recording equipment.

everybody else- i love you all for just showing up!!!!

Again, thanks for all the support and great tournament, I want the next one to be even bigger!!!

peace

-hiroshi

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Props to Hiroshi first and foremost. You did an excellent job setting up and running the tournament. Everything went smoothly and with an excellent pace. I have had more fun at this tourney than I have had in a good while. Our friendlies were excellent. Playing against your Sheik is quite enjoyable, same with your Falco.

Angry Lobster - Your Ness and Link are so good. Our matches are awesome.

Jarlaxx - The tourney would never have held together if you weren't there. ;)

Skrach - Your Marth is awesome. We need to get more matches at Gigabits.

Ted Boosley - We did excellent in teams with the exception of everything. I think we make a good team, we just had some bad matchups combined with a couple mistakes. Maybe we should try again another time.

Rohins - Your Samus and Mario are excellent as always. We definitely need to play more matches.

Mankosuki - Glad that I finally got to play against you. Your Samus is really good man, you totally owned me in the tourney. We need to get some friendlies at the next tourney you go to. Are you going to the next Gigabits?

Fenrir - I still haven't had a chance to play against your insanely good Link. I have had a ton of matches with AL's Link and I want to see where it puts me against your own. I have watched your Zelda as well. We need to get some matches.

Uuaa - Your Fox is insane. We need to play more. I need to get used to that Fox.

Col Bol - Congrats on winning the tourney. We need to play more as well. One can never have too many matches against a godlike Fox.

Skynet - Your Samus and Falcon are both awesome. Our team tourney match was possibly the best team match I have had in a very long time. Hope to see you guys at Gigabits next Saturday.

Diego - We only got to play one match this time. I suppose the best part of the match was when you landed the phantom rest on me. It was quite excellent. :chuckle:

The Falcon player - Sorry, I didn't get your name at the tourney. Our matches were really close and very intense. Playing against you for so many matches has really increased my overall knowledge of fighting against Falcons by a good margin. Good matches man.

Otru - Glad that we finally got to play a few matches. (I am starting to sound repetitive I bet) Your Fox is really good. I absolutely love those really fast fights. We should play some more for sure.

Anyone else: Good games and hope to see you all at Gigabits next week.

Peace.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Hiroshi- good job runnin this your still like 10x better than me an it sucks

uuaa- why did u not get vengeance on ****in ted! i like teaming with u even tho we lost i
think we did well and after a while got it down.

vericz- i play u the least id like to play u more. your awesome as usual

Ray- I DIDNT SEE U PLAY AT ALL but your good and most likely better than me so it dont matter.

Nick- I didnt see u play either but keep comin man i want more people in our crew.

Diego- nice seeing you again man its cool u didnt quit we gota play more.

Mankosuki- Man it was fun playing random characters but your like awesome with all of them lol. Your samus is teh **** an i uno how to play samus AT ALL.

Skrach-you seriously are on a whole new level now. I couldnt even beat you the first time i played you and now your 50x worse. Your are the sickest half black smasher alive.

Colbol- your better than danny ....and since i get 2/3 stocked by danny everytime you would 4 stock me no problem. Im envious of yo skillz but i will defeat you one day HAHA im serious foo.

Fenrir- your cool so cool ill never be able to measure up to ur coolness. I want to play you to an not just your link. and im no longer cool because i suck with link, im sorry it aint my fault.

Angry Lobster- I finally got to play you again it was very cool your link is better than mine and your ness is crazy. I love you.

The other windermere dudes that pwned us in teams like 5 times- peach+fox good junk

rohins- I HATE SAMUS but i think you have a really cool shiny head. me an danny got pwned ur just too good .

Ted-I hate you with all of my soul but dammit man do i respect you. ILL STILL **** YO ROY UP WIT LINK! ray come train me in jigglyness so i can no longer feel like crap for losing to ted .Good job beating uuaa.

Michelle- Thanks for coming with me i seriously saw you improve after you went. Why am i writing this you dont even go on smashboards. One day we'll team and be awesome

For anyone i forgot im sorry dont hate me.

ah if anyone noticed i pretty much played falcon the majority of the time.
I didnt quit link i just saw the boundary i can never surpass not because of link himself just because of my inability to use him properly. I still play him and consider him my main but i dont want to go into a battle with him knowing i will lose. So i apologize to all the people that expected me to play him, i suck at this game.

overall great tourney guys i will definately be there for IGT2 even if i gotta quit HA im poor now someone lend me some cash.

Zoro

Smash Champion
oh yeah and i request a match with derf at gigs ive never played you but your falcon is awesome.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Shoutouts?!?!:

Ryan - It was fun owning your Falco with Marth in friendlies, and sucks that we had to play first round =/ :)

Dguy - Wow, your Mewtwo has gotten a lot better, if my character wasn't so broken, our matches would be even closer ;)

Vericz - It was good finally playing you this tourney, your falco is getting very good. Our first tourney match had my heart going. :)

Joe - Good stuff getting 5th in singles and 1st in teams, youre definitely getting up there. I guess PokeFloats is our new level ;) I hope we **** at TS4/Pound :) Tru

Louis - Your marth is way too good. Our matches go each way every time. Went down to the 3rd match. As much as you may not think, I think you did really good against Derf. =/ Keep up the ****

Derf - Man oh man. How do I beat that sheik?! :crying: Good thing for me you counterpicked brinstar in both our sets and picked Luigi on the last round of the tourney...

Rohins - Good friendlies, more at Gigs? Thanks for the Samus tips ;) Fun Mario matches :)

Reno - Seriously man. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't beat that Samus of yours! It's really really good. Don't give up on it! :)

Mr. Anderson - Your Captain Falcon is getting very beastly. As much as it pained me at the time, the double-whammy-knee at the end of our first teams match was sick! Keep it up :)

Mad Crab - Man, that comeback you almost had on me on our first teams match got my blood pumping. Your Ness is still nasty. :)

Diego - Good stuff on holding it down so hard in teams. Don't stop using Puff (at least in teams)! :)

Hiroshi - Verrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy awesome tourney, I'll definitely (want to) go to the next one, the venue was great, youre a great tourney host, you keep everything accurate and organized. Not to mention the number of setups ;) Can't wait for iGT2!

Danny - Good one friendly we had >_> lol. Too bad you cant come to gigs :crying: I guess I wont see you till June Gigabits =/ Although, if the June gigs is on the same weekend as LTEC or Pound, I wont attend that one.

Everyone else - Sorry if I forgot you, I'm posting this 2 days after the tourney =/

Great tourney!

Nuff Said tru.

That Dooder

Smash Rookie
That was one hell of a time, definitely a sweet tourney. Well, even if it was my second one so far. ;;>_> <_<;; Anyway, I'm looking forward to attending more in the future, and improving my game so I might do better next time.

Thanks to Hiroshi and Phil for setting everything up, and everyone else who owned me..so very brutally.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Any matches recorded? Good stuff to all. Fun tourney, very fun. Colbol owned me.

vericz

Smash Champion
Any matches recorded? Good stuff to all. Fun tourney, very fun. Colbol owned me.
Not too many since a lot of people don't know how to hit record :laugh:
Me vs hiroshi LB Round ??
Some friendlies of uuaa vs A-L
I think ted got some matches recorded
OTRU vs ??? (???????)
Random friendlies

Manko said he will see whats on there and get them up, It's probably less than what i said.

Edit- Yes colin did own you, but not bad. By about 1 to 2 stocks. . . I used your tag :)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
shottys:

skrach: i saw all ur last matches, u held it down, good **** on third we r takin teams at giga

colbol: u held it down pretty nasty, ur first in singles n first in teams was pretty sick, nice teamin with u. we will repeat the pownage for TS4/pound2 tru

D21: ur puff is so broken, team fire ***** tru

sheer madness: i missed ur first matches, but ur matches on our crew match were sick, 6 stocks!

derf: good stuff bro! ur shiek is really good gg's

Fenrir: ur zelda impressed me on that brinstar team match that we had on the second set, u did the triple bair edgeguard to me, kinda like a wall of pain, pretty crazy

vericz: ur falco got way better, good stuff on 4th place

hiroshi: nice tourney, u gotta run that back

rohins: all our friendlies were mad fun, ur samus *****

A-L: nice team matches

reno & mr anderson: good stuff on teams, u guys r gettin really good!! very tough matches

dguy: ur mewtwo had a huge improvement, nice friendlies

uuaa: that first match was extremelly tough, but y did u go falco on the second?????

ray: ur jiggs has gotten a lot better, good matches

saab: d4mn u had me pullin shines out of my sleeve on the YS match, really intense

everyone else, good games

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Not too many since a lot of people don't know how to hit record :laugh:
Me vs hiroshi LB Round ??
Some friendlies of uuaa vs A-L
I think ted got some matches recorded
OTRU vs ??? (???????)
Random friendlies

Manko said he will see whats on there and get them up, It's probably less than what i said.

Edit- Yes colin did own you, but not bad. By about 1 to 2 stocks. . . I used your tag :)
lol, I can't wait to see the match where uuaa ***** my marth from behind with a 4 stock of d00m :(

SHOUTOUTS:

Melbourne crew:

Jarlax: You're gettin better man, keep it up!

DGuy: Sickest mewtwo evar! We need to team again sometime soon man.

Vijin: You should have come to this tourney you bum! You missed it!

RFX: Ditto :psycho:

Cake Eaters/Name Canceled/whatever you guys are calling yourselves nowadays:

Darell: Your Zelda gives me a headache, shes honestly that freakin good. Your fox is also nasty as usual. We need to link ditto at the next one :cool:

Fred: NASTY comeback in the second match of our set man. I Thought I had you for sure :lick:

NT:

Colbol: Too good, you definitely held it down this tourney.

Skrach: Man, you ***** my Link in friendlies :( You just keep improving :psycho:

Otru: ****, your fox just keeps getting better and better. Grats on first in teams.

Diego: Nasty jiggs as usual, keep it up. I wanna see more of that fox and shiek as well.

WATO:

Hiroshi: Once again, thanks for holding such an awesome tourney. I honestly can't wait for the next one. Also we need a rematch, I could tell that you weren't playing at your best for that set. Lets get some matches in at the next tourney to make up for it.

Vericz: Your falco is dirty! We had some awesome friendlies.

uuaa: You 4 stocked my marth, Therefore I hate you... J/K, we had some kick *** friendlies. That double shine you got off on me like 18 times was pretty **** sexy.

Zoro: I like that Captain Falcon of yours a lot, keep working on it :)

Others:

Hazzard: It was awesome teaming with ya, Luigi/Ness is too good! I could tell our team work was getting better the longer we played as well. Good stuff

I'm sure I forgot some people, i'll add more in as I remember em :)

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:
Hiroshi-excellent host. thanks for expanding CFL making it glorified! This was a sweet tourney I can't wait for the next one. IT'LL BE EPIC!

Nuff Said-Congrats in teams. we had some great matches up until you guys taught us the meaning of counter stage. seriously your breaking my balls

Colbol- I 'm blown away by your gameplay. Your adaptation in game is sick! Good job owning singles

Otru- Good job in singles.that comeback on Saab was really impressive. gotta get some friendlies in at gigs.

Rohins-Owned me in those friendlies but they were still fun. your samus is so slick

D-Guy& Ted- you guys are cool. nasty mindgames. Our first team match was sooo intense!!

Good luck at Gigabits

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I haven't messed with it yet. Mainly because I'd have to hook my old computer back up since it's got the capture card on it, but my girlfriend needs to use it for a school project.

I don't know about Hiroshi's TV, but not much happened on the one I set up the VCR to anyway. It was mostly Randoms with me & Zoro and some team friendlies at the end of the tourney. Not sure even any actual matches were recorded...

(that, and my b-day was tuesday so I've been playing new Wii games too)

vericz

Smash Champion
I haven't messed with it yet. Mainly because I'd have to hook my old computer back up since it's got the capture card on it, but my girlfriend needs to use it for a school project.

I don't know about Hiroshi's TV, but not much happened on the one I set up the VCR to anyway. It was mostly Randoms with me & Zoro and some team friendlies at the end of the tourney. Not sure even any actual matches were recorded...

(that, and my b-day was tuesday so I've been playing new Wii games too)
It's cool, whenever you have any extra free time without your wii post them up :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
There are now [thread=106435]Singles vids[/thread] and [thread=106182]Team Vids[/thread] available.

Top Bottom