• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I go to college in philadelphia right now. The kid shows up at a lot of the events here and to be honest he annoys the hell out of me. Not trying to offend anyone, but he's just one of those people I don't get along with at all. Played him in melee once at cactaur's place and all he did was whine about how "bad" he was.
I'm bored while typing and proofreading my speech, so I fixed your small grammar error. I am also very tired, lol.

M2K is a bit weird. I remember talking to him at FCD and he does seem quite intelligent, however. I remember Saturday morning he was incredibly tired (this was during like third round of singles pools) and he kept dosing off, and yet, still managed to go undefeated in his pool, which really surprised me at the time. He also seems like a person with A LOT of time on his hands. Nice guy though.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I honestly wish I could think of him the same way other people seem to. However, all of my encounters with him have been bad experiences. Maybe I just keep catching him at bad times or something.

Anyway, at some point I wanna swing by south bend again for a smashfest. The tourney-ish event we had with the japanese version of brawl was a blast. Do you guys tend to play brawl or melee up there?

EDIT: I'm tired myself. I can't believe I put "I'm" instead of "I".

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
No, I think that you are probably catching him at normal times.

I personally avoid regular Brawl at all costs, though I would enjoy hitting up a tournament soon. I love Brawl+ and Melee both.

AC

Smash Journeyman
mmmkay Fort Wayne few things

1. Gonna try to have a Street Fighter 4 setup for tmrw. Bring sticks if you got'em.

2. Wesley - I want to play you at Brawl. *Fox taunt*

3. TOTINOS PIZZA ROLLS

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
D:

I can't go to MWC:1 at Winona Lake because of psycho parents,
Better chance of me going to jab1, but I suck at melee (I don't even have a copy of it still), so that's not likely either.

I'm depressed now ._.

ice-

Smash Journeyman

1. Gonna try to have a Street Fighter 4 setup for tmrw. Bring sticks if you got'em.

3. TOTINOS PIZZA ROLLS
AC

I needs the info, as I will be in town for a couple weeks in March.

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Awesome! You should come to some tournaments. Next one is in two weeks in Warsaw!
O Rly? Planned on attending the one in Wiona Lake
" Lucario is Pawsome "
Since I'm a total newb to the scene :bee:
Btw, I'm not in central NW, IN More like WNW IN
But, As soon as I get the info I'll probably go to Warsaw
MidWest Players Ftw!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

3. TOTINOS PIZZA ROLLS
Oh Snap. What does this mean?

1. SF4 is for... PS3?

2. How?

3. Wut?

I haven't been to any of your Smashfests for a while, sorry. I'm not going to this one either, since I'll be at the Winona Lake tourney. After that though, I might be going to more.

ice-

Smash Journeyman
oh Snap. What Does This Mean?

1. Sf4 Is For... Ps3?

2. How?

3. Wut?

I Haven't Been To Any Of Your Smashfests For A While, Sorry. I'm Not Going To This One Either, Since I'll Be At The Winona Lake Tourney. After That Though, I Might Be Going To More.

No John's Show Up And Get *****

EDIT: NOT BY ME. BY AC AND ORAN. JUST WANTED TO MAKE THAT CLEAR. AND NICK TOO

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Anyone here still in Muncie? I'll be going to school there starting in August and I may hold some small tournaments there, maybe even a MW circuit event.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Sweet. I'm getting an apartment with 3 other people, so I might try to have them there, but I would limit it to just like a Smashfest, 12 people or so. I'll try to get things going at Ball State and other possible venues for things such as MW circuit. It'll be a blast!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I don't even think I'm on this.

But I don't care.

Us Indiana guys need to step it up and get something organized, it's SOOOOOOO boring here!

EDIT: Huntington is working on something, but it's tough to get a venue when you're a minor. -_-'

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I got a venue and I'm a minor.

Hey Mei4k, I'm a junior in HS, and I'm going to IU for college. Thats a year + away, but I'm just happy I will have someone to go to tournies with...

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Any USI Smashers out there? i tried to search the thread for "usi" but its too short so it doesnt even bother to search for it.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I'm in Buchanan, but without a car / wii / brawl / free time. I'll remember you're up here for the next time I visit this summer.

soFRESH&soSHEIK

Smash Cadet
so glad i found this thread ! i live in freedom in which practically spencer in. but bloomington is roughly a 30min drive away. hope some u dudes will hit me up for some brawlage! just to let u know brawl tournament at Connectd Gaming Center june14th, 65 S. Main Spencer,IN singles and doubs.

Top Bottom