• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Its been awhile since I've even posted. Anyways, wheres the get together for SSBM here in Lafayette? I feel stupid and the only thing i remember was Flaming Bowser which was... Jan. or Dec.? But yes, I've been craving for some other people to play with. (in SSBM that is) I'm open for some help on locations to play. Catch me on AIM: djdracofox
I'm hope'n to at least smash with you guys again before I make the big move to the south. Peace.

Taws

Smash Rookie
Pickings have been so dry in my area that I wouldn't mind driving out to Indiana for a Smashfest, assuming I would be welcome of course. My AIM name is "Inept Villain." If I could get an address or a phone number to the next one (whenever that is.) I check the board often enough to get messaged here too. I contacted one or two Kentucky smashers, but as far as I can tell the scene has quieted considerably. Understandable, I suppose, since Brawl is on the horizon. Perhaps I just wasn't cool enough to hang out with them :embarrass

:ohwell: Well, I hope someone invites me. I haven't been able to play anyone that I didn't personally introduce to the game in a long while, and thus it's hard to expect a challenge. Not that I'm supremely skilled, but I am, indeed, better than my pupils.

I wouldn't mind bringing my Cube, for which I have three controllers that all work fine in case we need them (I'm often shocked at how many people allow their instruments of power fall into disrepair.) If it's absolutely necessary, I have a small (fair sized, but not exactly "party worthy") TV that I usually keep in my closet that I can bring.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Heh, sorry about the boredom situation, dude. Rest assured, though, that we will have none of this "boredom" once the school year starts. :) By the way, which dorm will you be in? Please say Tark because that would be 222good.
I am staying at Tarkington :p I look forward to smashing with you :)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Rushville might not be that far from my place, since I'm on the South side of Indy. You'd probably be less than an hour away. Mapquest it to 46217 and see if it's worth your time to come out for a 3 hour smashfest.

Also people going to college need to update me with your locations for the first post.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Do you have to do a tap dance to be on the list of peeps? If not, put me on the list for Lafayette. If you want to chat, AIM: DjDracoFox.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Kishprime, I'd really like to go, but where is it exactly? And mapquest? Is there a way I could get a ride?

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
i'm up for giving out rides... as long as its on the way or just little out... i'll start off 56th and pendlten and 38th st... just putting it out there

Bajef8

Smash Ace
so is anyone going to host a smashfest in south bend sometime before next week? let me no so i can beat you all.

this is my first post here.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I live in Granger <.<; but that's about it, Squared lives right nearby too.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Okay, how far away is Rushville from places like Bloomington, South Bend, etc.? If I hold one in Rushville, would ya guys go?

Oh yeah, and don't under-estimate my Zelda...

KishPrime

BRoomer
Unfortunately you're about an hour away from everyone else in Indy/Bloomington.

Not saying people wouldn't go out there, but there's a lot more people in these areas than in Rushville.

MintJulep

Smash Rookie
Hey all, first post here - I just happened to be in Carmel for the week visiting relatives, and thought chances were low that any smash events would happen close-by in the short time I was here. But wow, a smashfest in a few days right near where I'm staying?

I don't know what your policies are on inviting new people to these things, but please sign me up! Not to sound conceited or anything, but I've been waiting to play someone who knows what they're doing in this game for forever now.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Hey everybody. I've got 2 or possibly 3 smashers from North Manchester who would be up for something in the area. Is there anything going on in Ft. Wayne soon? I also saw something about Lafayette...that's a possibility, provided we're welcome.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
and old newb

Ok, I'm here to get my name on "the list". I used to go by blazin(g)elf so some of you mgiht remember me from a few years back. I now have a car, money, and a license so I plan on actualy attending some tourneys this year and not just talking about them. Oh... some things about myself... I main Samus currently and dabble in other characters, my Jigglypuff is OK as are my Kirby and Zelda. I live on the north-east side of Indianapolis in Castleton.

Dates/times for any get togethers would be nice like this thursday thing prime is doing. I can't seem to find any specifics on it.

EDIT: Did I put "and" instead of "an"?!

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
i live in Ft Wayne. me and my friends have no one else good to play. where do you guys in fort wayne play?
What part of town are you in?

Okay so there is sort of people all around town...

We have weeklies at AC's house every saturday at 7... a fair amount of people come to this on a regular basis ... this is your best bet...

now as far as just meeting up with people

Nick is south near downtown off of Broadway and is pretty much always willing to play with people.

Yono, Nicks friend lives near me, near IPFW... Yono is available a lot too I think....

Ben lives southwestish near bluffton road kinda

I am kinda busy but if you give me some time i can work out a time to come play

There are some others but they usually won't do something unless i'm there.

and then there is another group of guys that don't really play smash anymore i think...

I don't know how much people are going to be available once school starts

another place we meet up sometimes is the Xscape gaming center in georgetown... I've talked with the owner and he is cool that we can go there and smash for free...

IMPORTANT: you must have your own controller!! Me... I don't let anyone touch mine... and it can become a hassle having to borrow someones... and at AC's he has a couple setups so we need all the controllers we can get...

Once the school year gets going I want to get something happening at IPFW so that we can get some more people...

MintJulep

Smash Rookie
Any news on this Thursday bi-weekly at KishPrime's house? I'd really like to attend...:urg:

KishPrime

BRoomer
I will be here! 6-8:30 as usual. Gonna have to cut it off at 8:30 though this week for sure.

Grand Champion

Smash Apprentice
What part of town are you in?

Okay so there is sort of people all around town...

We have weeklies at AC's house every saturday at 7... a fair amount of people come to this on a regular basis ... this is your best bet....
Ok, is there one this week?

Are they tourneys??

Address?

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
so um, whatever this "list" is i want on it if im not already, i dunno i don't really remember hearing about a list but put me on it and what does this list mean?

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
yeah i've pm-ed that AC guy a long time ago and twice even but with no luck... i wouldn't count on it... :( however primes is good... now just to let people know, i live off of 38th and highschool on the west side of town on the weekends. Then on weekdays i stay on the northeast side of town in mccordsville... so i'm willn;t to drive to whereever so if that sounds close to anyone please pm me and we can get togerther!

Top Bottom