• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

Jekyll

Smash Ace
If they start this saturday, I won't be able to make it. I'll be there in a couple of weeks though. I'll probably just catch the Southshore in and ask you to pick me up from the station...if that's ok.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Yeah, this coming Thursday. We had 5 last time, and it was getting full...so at most no more than two more. But if you want to make the trek, sure! PM me for the details.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hello, Smashboards. It's great to be back. :)
yeaaaaa kit's back! thats right - we smashed for literally 11 hours yesterday..boy it feels good to be done with finals :)

and, yea after i got drunk i literally went to bed at like 6 only to woken up by my mother called at like 8...well now its 9 and im writing this on smashboards...so im running on 2 hrs of sleep. not sure if thats healthy. OH WELL

*edit*
My favorite vids from yesterday :)

Melee vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF8aBl5A2Bc
64 vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNbQ0psIra8

i sincerely doubt kit will agree with me on that one, but oh well :p they both make me look SOMEWHAT good :)

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Hey, what's going on, IN?

Seriously, where is everybody? lol I get done with the most demonic school year ever and I come back to a desolate local Smash scene? That makes me :(.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
you're actually in indiana now CK? as opposed to being in east east illinois? cool. i play smash but i dont know if i can travel that much, regardless i might be going to FC#...

D

DarkNinja Cloud

I am in indiana I try to find a way to fight KishPrime I am the king of super smash bros

KishPrime

BRoomer
Sorry for double post, but wanted to repost that the smashfest tonight is still on for those that I approved for coming (sorry to anyone else, limited space)

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
I sure will be, Prime; both my home and college addresses are in IN. I guess I forgot to mention a while back that my whole family unit officially lives in IN; I'm not just here for college.

So I'm IN for good. :)

KishPrime

BRoomer
YAY!!!

You must come up for smashfests.

Thanks to everyone who came tonight, it was fun.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Kish the IU smashfest can be removed. However AC i having biweeklies in fort Wayne with the next one the 26th. We are planning to have a $5 tournament if enough people want to. As far as I know his doors are open but if we get more than 15 people his place might get a little crowded and the main problem is lack of a place to sit. Last one was good but was cut short for me but i think it went until 1ish

We start at 7

Jeckyl I can pick you up if I figure out where the train station is in fort Wayne cause I've never used it You get to see my totally awesome car

Cunning If st John is near valpo i think it take abuot 2:30 hours to get to fort wayne

kokomo is like 1:15 maybe less

kso where are you at? I'd like to play somebody better than me in 64 but all the people at IU didn't play/sucked at 64. I don't own a 64 tough :(

and what town does that1guy call home if I may ask?

Edit; I can be removed from IU and you can move me to the non-existant Fort Wayne secion

NitH

Smash Cadet
boyz....im back ^_^

ive been working my *** off so i dont have much time to get on here.....

sooo fill me in whats been going on

and btw now that cunning and iggy are out of L-town...im the best in Lafayette muhahaha

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
yeah wish people were closer... however primes bi-weekleys are nice, and i think i've played just about everyone in indy... (not really) so i think next stop is IUs friday trounys but its an hour and ahalf away... but worth it right?

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
Hey guy. I live in Granger and so does Black Flash. I'm pretty tied up for the next few weeks but after the 2nd of next month I should have some free weekends. My bro is coming into town too and I know he wants to practice for FC.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
...Brahma...I know you and/or Black Flash, don't I?

Regardless, I'll have a bunch of free weekends as well, so we should definitely get together this summer.

NitH

Smash Cadet
i need to get back in tha game ive been working to hard
so if u guys get some thing going
give me some dates and where its at, i need to PLAY!!

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
I think I'm actually free this weekend. I don't want to go far ya know with 3.60 gas prices.

edit: oh and prime change my location to Elkhart for the summer.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
yeah wish people were closer... however primes bi-weekleys are nice, and i think i've played just about everyone in indy... (not really) so i think next stop is IUs friday trounys but its an hour and ahalf away... but worth it right?
Warning!: IU weekies are not occuring right now. So no it's not worth it. The last person you could have played with left last week.

I think I'm actually free this weekend. I don't want to go far ya know with 3.60 gas prices.

edit: oh and prime change my location to Elkhart for the summer.
maybe you can carpool down here with jekyll sometime. I'm like 95% sure that i can give you guys a bed at my house,

the biweekly is today so the next one is on June 9.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Ok, I've been AWOL on this thread for awhile but I think everything is updated in the first post. Post up if you want changes.

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
I hate all of you that are going to FC.

I'll be all alone at Pound2 =(.

Oh, and IU's weeklies are almost sure to start up again in August, though the location/time is subject to change. Hopefully by then I'll be honed to extreme L337ness (but most likely not.)

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, my bro gets back in town this Saturday, and I should have some free weekends and a couple weeknights starting next week. I can host a few small get togethers for some FC practice sessions (like 5-6 people, I don't really have the seating space for more than that right now until I finish my basement, which may be a while). I'll try to get in here and post some possible dates when I can do this.

Top Bottom