• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

SlaughterinStew

Smash Rookie
Do you mean IU or IU East, cause I live like 10 minutes away from IU East and where is IU? I have no idea because ive never been there. someone please tell me so i can find out cause im planning on going this friday if i know where it is. and if it's at IU, i might not be able to go but if it is, if anyone knows if theyre doin any weeklies/biweeklies/monthlies at IU East plz tell me that would be great and heres my email if u dont want to email me just send me a private message plz im really eager to play someone but i probably suck compared to u guys so hopefully u guys can help me get better =)

stewy19911@msn.com

SlaughterinStew

Smash Rookie
Is everyone that are members of this site that are really good at this game all college students or older? cause im only a sophomore in high school and i cant drive yet so if my friend doesnt take me to these things then my parents would have to be cool with all this cause they dont know wat people do at these things and theyre overprotective in my opinion theyre afraid u guys might drink or somethin lol

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
IU is not having a smash fest this friday but we will resume the week after.

Kish Indiana Smashfest, maybe not just IU/Purdue but Ball state and whoever else? that would be SAWEEET! If it was at IU we could at least offer a couch in a lounge or something to sleep on, but I wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor at ur place. some time early April I think would work out best sometime after smym and also gives us enough time to clear our calenders.

Edit: Jekyl are we going to rent a car to go to smym or what cause I wanna go.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Most of the people on this site have reached some level of proficiency with the technical skills

Well some people may show up drunk occasionally but no we usually do not drink as it slows reaction time. if we meet up in a large group like this we would take it a little more seriously than some random smashfest. You can let your parents know that these are safe

NitH

Smash Cadet
hey cunning J/w if yea wanna play a bit on sun. or u can pick a time it dont matter ...other than st. pattys lol i will far to crunk to play lol n e way. ive been working on fox and i need some pointers^_^ n e way let me kno. and maybe kso will be home in time to get some smash on

later

_kSo_

Smash Master
nith, im comin home saturday night.

btw I made a new ssb64 combo video with m3gav01t

falcon mirror matches ftw

i'll put the link up as soon as i finish the editing

NitH

Smash Cadet
im job less and i wanna make the trip as cheep as i can ^_^ car pool = money for me ^_^

i really wanna go ^_^

NitH

Smash Cadet
i think im gonna make it ....u guys...i kno u wanted me to not sho so u can win...but 2nd isent bad lol j/k i will see u guys there

NitH

Smash Cadet
SMYM was fun...me and a bunch of guys where out the first pool...so after words we went to a bar. and drank lol..i had a blast

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Anyone living around Purdue in West Lafayette? I'm going to college there >.>

*edit*

nvm, I just skimmed the thread, seems that there are in fact a couple of smashers around this area.
I'm gonna be in the same college as CunningKistune ^_^

NitH

Smash Cadet
Anyone living around Purdue in West Lafayette? I'm going to college there >.>

*edit*

nvm, I just skimmed the thread, seems that there are in fact a couple of smashers around this area.
I'm gonna be in the same college as CunningKistune ^_^

bah cunning is ok, i own him, but i like to lose to em every now and then to keep em coming back lol lol j/k yea i live around there and KSO does also maybe we can talk cunning and iggy in to have'n a nother smash fest over at tark ....

_kSo_

Smash Master
i dont, but maybe SOMEONE should come online more so that SOMEONE knows when it's smashfest time at SOMEONE's dorm.

NitH

Smash Cadet
tru man very tru lol......my folks are going out of town the first week of may..we will have a big one then lol beer and smash great combo

_kSo_

Smash Master
haha lol isnt the first week of may finals week? you'll have to have it on a day when we dont have finals lol

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Lol Back-and-forth replying. Doing your part to bump this thread, I see. :p

But yeah, sorry for the recent lack of news. I've been getting buried by work again, as usual, and Iggy is just busy being Iggy. >_> We're thinking of getting something together sometime tonight; I'll post again with the actual time once my floor actually wakes up. heh

NitH

Smash Cadet
sweet man i'll see what i can do... got some partying to go to but i will be there ^_^..... im gonna do well to night lol i think..( little hungover ) so this is gonna takes some...NO...ALL of my cunning lol

take it ez all props to my home boy JC above and keep funk alive

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
'K, so we're open pretty much the entire day. Saturdays for the win. Our floor usually goes to dinner around like 5:30-6, so I dunno if either of you would care to join us for that or what. Your call, but the Smash will happen regardless. ^^

Remember, 262!

_kSo_

Smash Master
smashfest was a blast. please continue to train me :)

and this pokemon thing is awesome, tho my roommate does not think so :p

EDIT

now you have something to train me for -

i just signed myself up for EVO east. :-D

NitH

Smash Cadet
0.0 what the hell is all this ........change it back :'( lol

i need to get signed for evo lol did u do it at there site?

NitH

Smash Cadet
now are thread is so quite.. :( come on indiana whats up ^_^ oh btw kso .. i got a new job with good pay...a new place and 07 ZX-6R here i come ^_^

_kSo_

Smash Master
yea its quiet, i try to keep it up but the problem is that there hasnt been much going on. Oh me and cunning had a great training session the other day :p

oh and speaking of cunning - dude you never pick up your phone! whats the deal??

BTW go watch these
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=100966

OMFG theres this ****ing kid who plays melee and ALL he ****ing does is roll and spam c-stick moves. Seriously like 1.) doesnt ****ing know any teching or canceling, 2.) doesnt ****ing respond to mind games, and worst of all 3.) he beats me a few times and thinks hes the ****. honestly I could beat him but he comes to my room alot and plays and quite frankly if i lowered my playing ability to his level, sure i'd beat him, but i'd also ****ing get a whole lot ****ing dumber at melee. I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! SHUT THE **** UP YOUR NOT ****ING GOOD AT MELEE

Top Bottom