• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

kirkq

Smash Ace
AC is from fort wayne, idk how to get a hold of him right now, he's pretty busy lately

it appears cunning, iggy, and i will all be down in tarkington at purdue next year

i think purdue shall form a pretty strong crew beginning next year :chuckle:

me being the weakest link of course :lick:

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
I see how it is.
I'm not even worth mentioning in the eyes of the almighty kirkq, king of everything at Purdue and self-proclaimed super awesome all around best person in the world.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I'm always on aim, if I don't answer it means I'm away without an away message up >.>

_kSo_

Smash Master
I know your always on AIM, but like the past 3 times ive imed you when supposedly you werent idle, you never responded...:(

lol

OTRU...

Smash Champion
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=101862 --->>this is the thread for one of the biggest tourneys of the year in orlando, Florida, we dont have a set date (sometime in june) but we r tryin to make it as big as possible, we will eventually advertise it on the boards, the best of FL will b there n many out of staters as well... maybe u guys would b down for the challenge

geno302

Smash Rookie
Cunning, Kso, the rest of you Purdue people...Are you coming to the CaryCon Melee tourney this Saturday?

Sounds like a good time, XBox 360 to the overall winner (multiple games over the course of the day)

caryclub.org/carycon

_kSo_

Smash Master
xbox 360? and its ffa? whatever happened to the normal 1v1 double elim thing? andwhat are you rules on turtles, vultures and when people team up on other players? i dont think a ffa match is fair. Of course i should be there, but im having a gh2 tourney at the same time.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
AC is from fort wayne, idk how to get a hold of him right now, he's pretty busy lately

it appears cunning, iggy, and i will all be down in tarkington at purdue next year

i think purdue shall form a pretty strong crew beginning next year :chuckle:

me being the weakest link of course :lick:
yeah you guys will have nj'z finest as well

Anyone in near Wabash County or Fort Wayne? I personally live in North Manchester and I cant find anyone that wants to battle.....

I'm from fort wayne and I will be back there soon. I'm looking to start weeklies in fort wayne the problem is location. I can't do them at my house but I'm really the only one willing to host it at a house. I am looking at getting an apartment for next year, and I might get it this summer so that could be an option. When we meet up we usually go to this xscape gaming center, but the guy runs a business and I feel like an asswipe everytime we go and don't pay. He lets us play there for free if we bring our own tv's.

So yeah there is my team as well plus there is a new guy we are training, then there is this group of other guys too but only two of them are worthy of being opponents, AC, that's all I know of.

kirkq, wern't you near fort Wayne? I think AC was going to invite you to one of the smashfest's we did but you couldn't make it or something.

geno302

Smash Rookie
Kso, I'm not running this CaryCon thing, so I can't change the rules, but I understand they're only doing ffa for the first round, and it's 1v1 after that. It's double elim too, so you'd have to lose 1v1 to lose the tourney.

And if the GH2 tourney you mentioned is also at Cary, that's at 3PM and Smash starts at 6. Should be plenty of time for both. (I'm planning on playing both myself)

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
xbox 360? and its ffa? whatever happened to the normal 1v1 double elim thing? andwhat are you rules on turtles, vultures and when people team up on other players? i dont think a ffa match is fair. Of course i should be there, but im having a gh2 tourney at the same time.
It's multiple events, so the winner of the smash tourney just gets a 5-10 dollar gift card, theres like 8 events, the overall winner in points form all 8 events gets a 360.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Sweetness, what are the other games?

On a side note, I don't know if bigsangs or jobrown check here still but I'm looking to have another fest at my place next Thursday 6-8:30. If anyone else is near Indy I've got probably 2 spots left for new people (my apartment isn't that big) too.

geno302

Smash Rookie
CaryCon features Melee, Guitar Hero 2, Mario Kart 64, Wii Bowling, Wii Tennis, Halo FFA, Halo 4v4, Counter-Strike, Magic: The Gathering, Euchre, Settlers of Catan, Game of Thrones...That's almost everything I think.

Unfortunately, it's a Purdue Residence Hall event and you'll need a Purdue ID to join. Sorry folks...

Anyway, I'm hoping to meet/challenge some of you Purdue people there. I've dropped in on Kso's gang before but other than that I've really only smashed with Owen Hall people.

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
Sweetness, what are the other games?

On a side note, I don't know if bigsangs or jobrown check here still but I'm looking to have another fest at my place next Thursday 6-8:30. If anyone else is near Indy I've got probably 2 spots left for new people (my apartment isn't that big) too.
auw no way terry and I could do a thursday. poop

KishPrime

BRoomer
I basically live on the border of Indy and Greenwood. Just PM me if you need more info.

_kSo_

Smash Master
CunningKitsune and Iggy, when are your last finals? maybe we can have a final day of smashing! it would be kickass as hell if you guys could do that

KishPrime

BRoomer
Still thinking about a smashfest next Thursday, probably only have one or two spots again...

Top Bottom