• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
Yep, Thursday smashfest again! Who's all comin?
u know i'll be there... and yeah what is up with AC's bi-weeklies? i tried pm'ing him but no answer...? how does a car pool sound bigsangs? oh and i was thinking of changing my name to Mr. Mister.... MrMr while i play, what do ya think?

bigsangs

Smash Cadet
lol, i dont get the mr.mr thing, but hey go for it, but yea if you wanna carpool for thursday that would be cool, will you be nearby here?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I'm not sure how many we'll have, but if you are bringing your friend, might as well bring the TV since we'll have at least 4!

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
lol, i dont get the mr.mr thing, but hey go for it, but yea if you wanna carpool for thursday that would be cool, will you be nearby here?
The Mr.Mr thing is from aqua teen guess your not a fan, and no not at my parents then but if u wanted to drive over thrusday or hell stay the night wedsdays no big deal just call me and let me know. Oh and what is with your nipplies thing... i don't get it, they all need caps?

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
Heys guys, I'm looking at having some people over to my place in Granger on Saturday for some practice for FC. I was thinking 1pm to whenever, 5 or 6 or so. It'll be me and my bro, and I'm assuming Ken you can make it, and anyone else who wants to come by. Gimme a pm if you need directions.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Ah i wish i could go and practice for FC. unfortunately i cant kuz i got work. also im not even going to FC :( lol

sux that so many of my buddies are going but im not...

KishPrime

BRoomer
I might be planning some extra-long Thursday smashfests for the two weeks before FC. I'll post back to confirm if we can do it sometime tomorrow. It might not work yet. <_<

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
well just let us know please prime, and did u ever get in touch with AC? I never got a answer about his bi-weeklies.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Alllllllll righty! We're going to have some extra-long smashfest to prep for FC. We'll have our normal meeting this Thursday, and then the next two Thursdays we're going to meet from 2 PM-10 PM. Come whenever, leave whenever! If some people are driving in from out of town for it, they can stay the night. Let's get ready!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Right now I'm in West Layeffete Indiana, visting Purdue. I'll be back in Purdue on the 30th of June for some camp thingy. Is there any chance I'll get to meet anyone? ;_;

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
k, so this summer camp sucks. They give me weekends off, so...anyone near Purude...help cure me of my boredom :p

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Heh, sorry about the boredom situation, dude. Rest assured, though, that we will have none of this "boredom" once the school year starts. :) By the way, which dorm will you be in? Please say Tark because that would be 222good.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Anthony i'm in hilltop but if you ever wanna come and smash till like 5 in the morning and just crash on the couch thats cool. and i hope it goes the same for me :)

T

Towels

I live in Indiana, in the Bluffton ossian fortwayne area.

I think me and my friend could make any fortwayne tournaments.

T

Towels

hahaha **** you beat me to it.

edit:Wow they *'d cuss words, this switch from TT might be hard

_kSo_

Smash Master
This is the Purdue University's SSB64 facebook group. It's pretty bad right now, but hopefully with enough people from smashboards also on the facebook group, it could turn out real nice. Hopefully we have some good people going next year. Culture of Vulture* will be hosting bi-weeklies at the start of school excluding finals week and/or midterms week. This is still being decided.

I'm an admin of the group so if you don't go to Purdue, don't join and spam up the wall, because I WILL boot you. Thanks guys

*My clan

~ KSO [CoV]

KishPrime

BRoomer
WOO INDIANPOLIS SMASHFEST!!!!

Maybe we could pull a weekender before the school year starts back up, but for now we're going back to the Thursday biweeklies, starting with this coming Thursday from 6-8:30.

Hope to see the regulars there, along with any surprises?

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
Terry, when are you going to the house? We could easily make it up to Indy at least once before school starts. And I think we'll be able to handle the car issue.

KishPrime, I hope you'll show me the secrets of the puff - I'm eager to learn.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
WOO INDIANPOLIS SMASHFEST!!!!

Maybe we could pull a weekender before the school year starts back up, but for now we're going back to the Thursday biweeklies, starting with this coming Thursday from 6-8:30.

Hope to see the regulars there, along with any surprises?
Surprises indeed... Guess who's going to be in indy this Tuesday-Friday.:cool:

Terry, when are you going to the house? We could easily make it up to Indy at least once before school starts. And I think we'll be able to handle the car issue.
I'll be there around the 15th...if that's cool. I'm not really sure when I should move in. When will you be there?

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
I wanna be in Indy this Tuesday-Friday. =(

Looks like the 12th is when I get back. I'm not sure when the lease starts up. I'm still kind of looking to see how we're gonna move all the **** from 516. All's I know is we should host a tournament and get people to come to us for once.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Woo more people? If you need directions just call me some night at (574)286-9286. But if you don't get through don't expect me to listen to voicemail. I don't. <_<

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
To all the Purdue and IU Smashers, we've got more than a few incoming students who just so happen to be Smashers, so expect a bit more competition this year. :) And one of those incoming Smashers is the legendary kirkq (omg).

So yeah, we're gonna have to get something together before the academics begin owning all of us.

:yay:

KishPrime

BRoomer
To anyone coming, make sure to bring TVs/Cubes. Jeff currently has my cube from FC, so I've just got the one setup, and I've had 3 new people suggest that they are coming...

_kSo_

Smash Master
As far as melee goes i know we are getting many good players, but are any of them any good at 64? 0_o

kitsune knows: i'm Looking for ssb64 players to play against and hopefully learn from :)

let me know if you wanna play. i get to purdue on the 18th. Oh, and I like money matches too - they make matches fun, like a tournament match

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Whoa, huge Alan aggro.

lol lol

But yeah, it's looking like a fun year already. I just looked at my schedule, and I don't have class on Monday until 1:30. Massive weekend Smash, anyone? :)

I dunno about that Ignational guy, though; does he even play this game anymore? :p

/dota

_kSo_

Smash Master
whoa HUGE cunningkitsune aggro :p

lol i didnt mean to sound like a ***, i just want some friendly competition and putting money down makes it interesting. and also it makes people not sandbag :p

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Jekyll will DEFINITELY be there later. Sadly I wasn't able to bring my cube. I will bring a TV along just in case someone has an extra cube.

Top Bottom