• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

InDDDestructible: A King DDD Meta-GamePlay Video*POSTPONED*

Ol-Jeb

Smash Apprentice
An ol' shack out in Antarctica, the last frontier.
I keep hearing stuff about buffering uptilts leading to jumps normally. Would it be safe to assume then that everyone still has Tap-up = jump turned on?

I'm definitely excited about this video btw. Looking forward to learning how to improve my game more :D

back to my question, what's the benefit of having it on? having it off lets me crank out uptilts no problem =\

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
It's a spoiler in the sense that some people wana see it, some people wana be surprised...

Give me examples of spoilers, and i'll consider updating the thread with them! :p

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Examples of spoilers:

Rosebud is the sled.
Aerith dies.
Snape kills Dumbledore.
Sin is Tidus' father.
I Dededecide M2K at 0:47.
u gay.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Some bad news guys...

My computer decided it'd be a good idea to crash yesterday morning...

like it wouldn't start up

so i shipped it up to my brother to fix it.

What this means:

Theres a SMALL chance my hard drive will be wiped...

meaning no more video, and i'm gonna be hesitant to start working on it again.

however, my brother thinks he'll be able to save most, if not all of my data (there's more important things to me on the computer than this video, so im really hoping for the later)

either way, its going to take about 3 weeks before i even see my computer again, data or not, so im afraid until further notice, this video will be postponed.

I'm willing to answer any questions people have for the video, and i am thinking about posting up recent matches to tide you guys over until i get the computer back. (i'll prolly record new ones in the next few days)

if mods wana temp. close this thread, i'll understand, i'll PM a mod when i get my cpu back, and if i am able to work on the video again..

but yeah.... sucks :/

im limited to using a computer from work, like now, or a friends house, so my posting may become scarce and i appoligize. i'll try to get on at work as much as possible.

peeeeace

CO18

Smash Hero
i think ur little control scheme is legit xcept ill randomly jump/jab when trying to do a tilt with the c-stick then in the air itll nair sometimes then it also randomly doesnt momentum cancel.

maybe i just need to get used to it more.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
You've made this thread a month ago and yet still no video? Why didnt you just post it when you actually had it done <_n

Top Bottom