• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Oh my god, one of my favorite anime ever. Made me cry so much :cry:

I just finished Avatar: the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. LoK pissed me off so much after watching Avatar like hiohgasoiuhoahoahfd****korra :c
you didn't just walk into an anime conversation and say which american cartoon you liked, did you? just wanna make sure.
Mink watch The world god only knows RIIIIGGGHHH now, the first season is godlike. the Second season is optional, depends on your opinion of the characters.
Another is okay on its own but it's like Madoka, one of those shows that was only "OMFG BEST SHOW EVER" if you watched it in time with other people and talked about it each week.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Yes I did actually, considering that the term anime derives from the Japanese abbreviating the pronounciation of animation, and Avatar is an animated television series. Besides, I didn't actually say which American cartoon I liked, though saying that I disliked Korra would implies that I favor Avatar over LoK. Just making sure for you :)

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
That's the most common thing one hears, though the describing word "anime" is RESTRICTED to animated series/works of Japanese origin.
Is there going to be a season 2 of korra btw? I enjoyed season 1 okay, though the end was kinda stupidly optimistic.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Wait... clannad is good? I saw the first episode and turned it away, but you say its good. Well if my puff brothas say its good, ill give it a go.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Is there going to be a season 2 of korra btw? I enjoyed season 1 okay, though the end was kinda stupidly optimistic.
There's gonna be a second season of Korra, though the show isn't doing Avatar much justice imo. Like you said, the ending was out of place, along with the love triangle being *** and the characters under developed. It's one of the things that seperates American cartoons from Japanese anime. Whereas anime has more adultish themes, Avatar is aimed for like, elementary schoolers, and has to have a happy ending lol >.<

Wait... clannad is good? I saw the first episode and turned it away, but you say its good. Well if my puff brothas say its good, ill give it a go.
Oddly enough, I did the same thing, but once you progress (particularly towards the 2nd season) it gets soooo sad and delicious and omg <3 It starts off kinda generic at first but it progresses along really nicely. Until the last episode. Plus the soundtrack is beautiful.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I just finished "This ugly yet beautiful world". It starts off really fast then slows WAY down. But its only 12 episodes, and its cute with those bitter/sweet endings we all love/hate in anime. Wouldn't say its top teir, but with only 12 episodes, its worth looking into.

PS, with the way this thread is going on the past like 2-3 pages, we should rename it Puff's Anime Club.

Blissard

Smash Lord
TOPIC CHANGE :colorful:

i've been obsessed with the tangled OST recently

like... out of nowhere i'll just be all like

AND THEN I'LL BRUSH AND BRUSH AND BRUSH AND BRUSH MYY HAIR~
~ ||| :happysheep: Tier List v1 :happysheep:||| ~

:jigglypuff: Of How Much Blissard Wants to **** Each Puff User in Bed :jigglypuff:

S Tier :rainbowdash: | .............................. ...................... .............. ................................ Explanation of Position ...................................... ........................... ........... ...................... Mink | Obvious choice was obvious; there is simply no man manlier than Mink.
A Tier: :fluttershy: | .................................. .................. .......... ................................ Explanation of Position ............................... ..................... .......... ................................ Dapuffster | As with Brawl, Jigglymaster uses all the right moves in all the places.
T-Block | A large fan of tetris, T-Block's positions in bed fill in all of the right places. In his signature move, the T-Block, he does a split with his legs and hangs out his dingdong, forming the letter T.
B Tier :applejack: | .................................. ..................... ...... .............................. Explanation of Position ...................... ......................... .............. ............................. GeneralWoodman | No one raises wood like Woodman does. His spontaneous nature leads to unpredictable, unusual, but nevertheless arousing moves in bed. Exegguter | His large muscles allow for a powerful, dominating sexual experience. Grim Tuesday | True to his homeland, Grim Tuesday's hits hard in the land down under. His aussie accent causes extra arousement when he moans. Brickbox | His moves in bed are so proficient that they'll always leave the victim ****ting bricks. The vast amounts of bricks that he has collected have been stored in a n enormous box, thus the origin of his name.
C Tier :pinkiepie: | .................................. .............. ............ ................................ Explanation of Position ........................... ..................... ............ ................................ Noobicidal | Noobicidal's sarcasm and witty tongue sets the victim in the perfect mood for sex. However, Noob puts little effort into anyone besides Suiseiseki. Fluttershy | His actions in bed lack confidence, fluttery and shy. In addition, much like Yoshi, his tongue actions are vigorous, laying the opponent (in an egg) much too quickly. -Lzr- | European moves simply don't make the cut. While his moves cause semen to fire like lasers in Europe, they lose much of their effect the USA.
F Tier: :bomb: | ................ ............................... .......... ............................... Explanation of Position ............................. ................. ........... ............................... *Jurihan* | No me gusta vagina :( Mr. game and watch | His bad jokes don't get any better in bed.

I came into this thread completely expecting it to look like this:

Ohhhh the nostalgia~

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Blissard I want to move up to at least A-tier on your tier list.

Reasoning:
1. I'm bi, so you have a better chance of sleeping with me than anyone else on the list; making your erotic fantasies more realistic.

2. I am still Australian.

3. I'm older now, and more experienced ;)

:phone:

SoulPech

Smash Master
What's that about? I'm watching Steins Gate and Gunslinger Girl right now.

Up next is Clannad
the world only god knows
Another
And ... I'm sure there's another one.
A zombie guy who was resurrected by this sorcerer after being killed by a serial killer. While trying to live his new "life", he and the sorcerer run into a Magical Girl, however the zombie inadvertently takes her powers, therefore becoming a magical girl in the process. Eventually, this vampire chick joins the gang and now they're living together, fighting off demons, monsters, etc.

tl:dr; Magical Girl, but with blood, hilarity, and crossdressing

SoulPech

Smash Master
I usually lurk onto the forums. If I don't lurk, I'm usually in my own regionals ****ing around. I may just pop in and out just because I can.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Mink you're the sexiest dilf ever, you're a permanent S-tier resident <3

Blissard I want to move up to at least A-tier on your tier list.

Reasoning:
1. I'm bi, so you have a better chance of sleeping with me than anyone else on the list; making your erotic fantasies more realistic.

2. I am still Australian.

3. I'm older now, and more experienced ;)
Will do, if I ever update it :3
I remember I was looking those parkour pictures of you on FB awhile back, and then I decided to browse through the entire album (I think it was by someone named DeadNot Sleaping or something like that) and there were a couple pics of this shirtless guy with curley hair with glasses and blonde-ish/brownish hair and abs and he was pretty cute :X

Man I'm such a stalker.

Blissard

Smash Lord
I'm starting to get this idea that most Jiggs players are either gay or bi. Hmm...maybe I should take up another character X__________X
Pick up Peach or Olimar instead!!! Totally less gay :D
Shirtless guy? Yeah.
Curly hair? Yeah.
Abs? Yeah.
Blonde-Brown hair? Yeah.
Glasses? No idea who you mean, I'm afraid :/
Hmmm it's been awhile since I've looked at the pictures, can't find them anymore anyway :O Aussie guys are so much hotter than Amerian guys though :c
I'm not gay OR bi.
:mad::mad::(:(:(:(:mad::mad:
:mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:mad:
:(:(:c:(:(:c:(:(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:(:(:c:c:c:c:(:(
:(:(:c:(:(:c:(:(
:mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:mad:
:mad::mad::(:(:(:(:mad::mad:

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Damn Mink you are so sexy though :rage:

I looked at the parkour pics and saw who you were talking about; I've never trained with him though. Not really my type either, I'm hella picky with guys.

Also, this thread's title should reference how gay it is in here

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Damn Mink you are so sexy though :rage:

I looked at the parkour pics and saw who you were talking about; I've never trained with him though. Not really my type either, I'm hella picky with guys.

Also, this thread's title should reference how gay it is in here

Why thank you.

Alrighty then. So why Papa? Are you a Daddy? :O

I'm not a daddy thank god.
But, i'm Big Papa.

Blissard

Smash Lord
I kinda like guys who look nerdy and then have ripped bodies :bee: I would be the girl in any given relationship anyway.

Hmmmm, Mink if you liked guys, what kind of guy would be your type?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If i liked guys?

That's a hard question, i don't like being shorter than someone... or smaller.

But, they'd have to be fit and athletic.

Top Bottom