• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

DemonFart

Smash Lord
This is a social thread on the Jigglypuff boards. Therefore no rules really apply and anyone can talk about whatever they want in any thread.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
This is a social thread on the Jigglypuff boards. Therefore no rules really apply and anyone can talk about whatever they want in any thread.
Exactly right. For instance:

:colorgame I hate posts that look like this, especially if the message is shorter than the emoticrap on the sides. :colorgame

White is the supreme color on these boards, and I refuse to sit by and watch these "other" colors get any form of say whatsoever.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I got 9th out of 15th at the last Wi-Fi tourney I participated in. Went all Jiggs too.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
i wish i could, but my laptop is gone and i have to use my sis pc at home when shes not on it.

oh and Mcan i ban norfair from you, i ate all your drill rest lol
Norfair? Don't you mean Brinstar?

Lol, fun games dude. Remind me how they went, I was sleeping through most of them if you know what I mean.

Cold Fusion

I actually could have beat that MGaW if I did not SD twice in the first game.
lol, johns
The set I lost to the Snake was awesome though.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i got second in a hanenbow tourney yesterday
probably the most fun tourney ever just do to all the gay tactics everyone was using
jiggz has some cool stuff on the stage tho.
for instance on the bottem leaf in the corner u can jab it so that it faces diagonal and then have rollout fly upward for a surprise ko

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
i got second in a hanenbow tourney yesterday
probably the most fun tourney ever just do to all the gay tactics everyone was using
jiggz has some cool stuff on the stage tho.
for instance on the bottem leaf in the corner u can jab it so that it faces diagonal and then have rollout fly upward for a surprise ko
Sounds interesting, no joke.

How many people entered in it and was it featured on AiB?

Cold Fusion

I still have a terrible ladder record. I should rage-pick MK and see what happens.

Cold Fusion

You know what? I think I will rage-pick MK and see my win record improve and see what happens.

highfive

Smash Lord
I rage picked him, won, then started training with him. D throw to dash attack to Utilt to Fair when they're at low damage works wonders.

Top Bottom