• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Evolution King? Melee? 2006?
For Brawl Puff, no one really invented her...she was just there, lol.

:phone:
I don't think I'd consider King as the sole inventor of Puff, it was an effort by multiple players, including King, Anden, KillaOR, Zulu, AOB, KishPrime, and several others I can't remember because I'm getting old.

Brawl Puff is her own boss, she invented herself.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Honestly not entirely sure, but when I slow down the clip and play it frame by frame, these are the 3 frames that really show what happens:

Frame 1

Frame 2

Frame 3

So based off what I personally see, in frame 1 no contact has been made and Jiggs is just doing rollout as normal, but in frame 2 you can see the huge electrical burst from Ness' PKT2 from what I believe is him colliding with Jiggs. However, when Ness hits something with PKT2, the game normally freezes the frames, but as you can clearly tell when watching the video, there is no frame freezing. So what this has me and the people Ive shown this video believe, is that when Jiggs' rollout clanks with another hitbox (cuz normally when a fully charged rollout and PKT2 hit, they clank), Jigg's rollout ends and instantly puts her into a state in which she can immediately grab a ledge before her hitbox is even vulnerable. So basically, if you charge rollout to the point where it will clank with an enemy's recovery move, and have them connect while she is within range of grabbing the ledge, she will instantly grab the ledge and cancel out the clank on the opposing side (which honestly makes no sense, but thats what it looks like). In Project M at least.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
This guy invented Melee Jiggs (or at leas this video was the reason I ever picked up Jigglypuff)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj5s0wtzKRA

The videos alot older than what the date says, it was re-uploaded, and they replaced the music, it should be Linkin Park Breaking the habit
Yup that's AOB's combo vid, he was ridiculously talented for his time. :bee:

What sold Puff for me was KillaOR's 4 second win in the FC3 east/west crew battle. SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Why is there some doom and gloom atmosphere around here?
We need to revive this social thread back to it's old, cheery state.
Now that said,
Check out THIS sweet website!

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Though I have noticed everything about my Puff is twice as good as it used to be back then, I am unable to land rests for some reason now... It's a shame. Rest is cool.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Nah, i think it's the after effects of my previous link...
You were cool Papa Mink.

Also, do something stupid to lay rest.
It always works out.

Top Bottom