• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You submit an application and either:
1. Post results showing you do good, or
2. Post in the Tier list thread and agree with the general consensus to make it look like youre knowledgeable

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lol. I got in for my constant contributions, leadership among the puff boards and results. They have an application every 6 months you can apply for. My third time I got in.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I dunno. I feel I do good...with only Puff at least.
lately, I've been contributing to videos as well as results. I even have some Puff players PMing me and I've been giving them advice.
:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It's more than just results and videos.

Contributing in more areas than just the puff boards. The BBR only has 80~ members and they're all known for being the prime representitives of their respective character in knowledge, contributions and in terms of respect in the community.

As for as my contributions, i helped run the MU chart for a few months, we were working on a stage breakdown analysis, i made my OWN MU chart for all the characters i was consistently playing against, and helped out in other projects. They also hand picked me to help with the new MU chart they released and my helping in that gave me major brownie points.

There are people in the BBR who don't go to tourneys that often. Maybe in more than a few months. Me personally, i have only been to 1 or two this summer in general lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Then take it upon yourself to start something that seems useful.

If it's already been done i'll let you k now. But you need to contribute.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Then take it upon yourself to start something that seems useful.

If it's already been done i'll let you k now. But you need to contribute.
Guides have already been done, Matchups have been done, frame data has been done. I don't what else there is to do, but I can try to find something :/

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You want to have something that will encourage new concepts.

For example, maybe a different way of using certain moves.

Btw guys, low percent FF Uair to Utilt ormid percents FF Uair to Charged Usmash (bait the airdodge)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you grab a grenade from Snake, then sing to the left of him, the grenade will explode and since its in your right hand, wont reach him only blowing you up, meaning at low % youre close enough to follow up. Just make sure you space sing or the explosion will hit him too.

/bbrhereicome

SoulPech

Smash Master
If you grab a grenade from Snake, then sing to the left of him, the grenade will explode and since its in your right hand, wont reach him only blowing you up, meaning at low % youre close enough to follow up. Just make sure you space sing or the explosion will hit him too.

/bbrhereicome
Actually at Low% the player can mash out faster...unless you meant yourself is low %. Even then, it isn't viable...

Unless you're trollin'

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I meant yourself.

The nade canceled sing is the meta of the future. The puff uprising is imminent. First Melee, now Brawl, forever the late bloomer.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I thought the lower the percent, the longer you sleep?
Nope. it is the same concept as grab releasing. Regardless though, if you catch them with sing at the very beginning, any good player can mash out of it. Also, I'll be making a refresh guide for Jigglypuff play. It's completely out of date, so I want to give my concepts, playstyle, and my personal opinions to open some new ideas for new and old players.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Any good player can mash out of it? How about anyone who has played for more then a day can mash out. Gashi is the new best puff. :3 GJ my friend. I will combine this new technique with my auto sing cancel to rest and someday I may catch up to you. ;-;

Top Bottom