• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In the memory of n00b.(link)

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Alive he was a pro and in heaven he's a pro.
God Bless You Nes Noob. I hope you kneerase everyone in heaven man. It sucks just a few days ago I missed out on playing him one last time.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
... really? : (
no no no this ****ing sucks man I hadn't even gotten to meet him
like I was reading his posts the other day what the hell, crew battle debates and
what

... jesus... drunk drivers, ****ing god **** it... this is just awful. I just. ****.
>_<

Master Raven

Smash Master
Holy **** this is awful. I may not have known the guy but it still saddens me deeply when a fellow smasher dies. RIP.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Both of those cars were crushed... it was painful to look at.

I can barely imagine what he was thinking before he died, and I've been in wrecks before.....

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Unbelievable. I never met n00b, but I was hoping to at some point.

22 years old, so much ahead of him. It's really terrible how it can all be gone in one terrible moment because of someone else's stupidity.

RIP

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Saddest thing I have ever seen happen to a smasher. I never knew NES n00b in person, but he would always make me laugh at how he would always pop up when there was a dispute between melee and brawl.
He was a good man.
RIP :(

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Ragnarock called me today to give rice ram and i this horrible news.

I couldn't even barely tell them without tears. I'm so sad I can't even imagine what his mom is going through. I was just thinking to get in touch with him soon to plan a smash fest when i visit this christmas when I'm in Tennessee for the holidays. I cant believe hes gone..... he was one of the greatest guys I've met while smashing

rest in peace ryan I'm going to miss you so much.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I may not have been too close to NES n00b, but I have met him several times and they were always enjoyable times. May he rest in peace.

I'll pray for his mother's welfare as well; she's lost too much too soon.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
'Tis a sad day. I didn't know him, but I watched many vids of his Falcon. GOD I learned a good bit from him. May he rest in peace.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I didn't know him very well, but it upsets me that I had a chance to meet him at Tipped Off 5 and I didn't. I had heard about how cool of a guy he was, and now... he's gone. He had such a good future. RIP.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I am very sorry for the loss of one of the coolest smashers to ever play the game. You will be deeply missed NES NOOB.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I'm absolutely stunned.

I understand that eloquent words can help a little, but I have next to none.

I am glad I was lucky enough to have met him and played him a few times; he was certainly a humble and generous person.

RIP Ryan; save a place for us, we'll be there soon.

PS. Say hi to Mike for me.

j00t

Smash Champion
I am in tears
I can't believe this

I love you n00b, may you live on in all of our hearts

izzy24

Smash Ace
Im praying for his familly and friends, even if i didnt know him i can see he had a big impact on u guys' lives.

Remember guys, that could have been any of us, so live life to the fullest. May God bless his familly.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
You know... throughout my smash years I have come to the terms that most smashers are kind genuine people. I'm apart of many different communities, but none come closer to the smash community. I never met NES N00b, but i've only heard good things about the guy. My condolences to his family and friends. Sorry to hear that another fellow smasher is gone...

R.I.P

Top Bottom