• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
All right. Sorry for the 3 day delay. i wanted to make sure that all the bugs where worked out and everything was 100%. Now that it is, I can present without further delay the awaited surprise :)

Special thanks goes out to Warchamp and Bionic for the creation of the website, as well as the registration page. It may look familiar and that says something about what kind of tournament this is going to be ;). Take your time to look around the website, and I hope it was well worth the wait :bee:!

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, while registering, I realized, I need a brawl dubz partner... who's down? XD

I main Diddy, pretty good with Item AT's so Snake, ROB, Peach, and I guess the Link and Toon Link mains welcome! (I have fun using item AT's on things that aren't naners haha.) I ain't anything special though, all I can say is my biggest accomplishment to represent my "skill" is that I beat Apostle in a MM at RoS. Obviously not trying to brag but I mean... it's something to show my skill right? sort of kinda? ...

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I love spamming this kinda stuff

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 36 (15 members and 21 guests)
[YRSF] Tin Man, _eternal, 1PokeMastr+, Tom8er, Warchamp7, Cr0wbaR, infiniteV115, I.B, ch33s3, Pyronic_Star, np4944, Jethrotex, DRDN, tekkie, CaptCollins

Ruinn

Smash Ace
So.. extremely random post but whilst in a convo with v115, it was brought up that tin man goes to the same university as my older brother. Small world. ;x

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
V goes to U of T Scarborough, I go to U of T St. George, and R e d X goes to U of T Mississauga. I smell a crew battle

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Hmm, while registering, I realized, I need a brawl dubz partner... who's down? XD

I main Diddy, pretty good with Item AT's so Snake, ROB, Peach, and I guess the Link and Toon Link mains welcome! (I have fun using item AT's on things that aren't naners haha.) I ain't anything special though, all I can say is my biggest accomplishment to represent my "skill" is that I beat Apostle in a MM at RoS. Obviously not trying to brag but I mean... it's something to show my skill right? sort of kinda? ...
I'm down if you dont mind having a teammate who sucks

IT'LL BE LIKE WD1 ALL OVER AGAIN

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Awesome. I'll take care of...uh......

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hellz yeah.

Though I hear at RoS Toronto vs. Nova Scotia didn't go down, even after GTA hijacked it.

I am disappoint.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So.. extremely random post but whilst in a convo with v115, it was brought up that tin man goes to the same university as my older brother. Small world. ;x
Who's your older brother? He goes to UOIT?

Looks like this is the place to be.

I'll probably run into some problems with immigration though =/

hopefully i'll be here
I hope you make it man : D.

Yay HBox :D
I'm a little confused lol.

I'll take care of Tin :yeahboi:
I still got a record on u n**** ;)

usually crews don't go down
Only the staff organized ones happen for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom