• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Well I guess I can't compare yet cause I've never faced you in singles, but **** man you beat Nicole XD

And even if it isn't as good, it's definitely on the same level and that's way more than good enough.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
tin man lets the world down again WHAT A SURPRISE, **** thsi **** i aint going anymore.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
^ whoever the **** this random allyknight guy is, shes right lets all deconfrim this ****ing ****ty tourney

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
but marvel is *** though (but mad fun to watch)

this is a week before EVO so i need some hype reason to go. a tourney that has brawl and AE and SFxT and OOC is pretty hype. just sayin

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Sorry about this. Basically, I asked some people to work on it and get it done for yesterday night, and well for some reason it is not complete. Hopefully they can finish it by today :ohwell:

As for where I was, I was playing over 100 matches of Soul Calibur 5 with my best friend in the last 7 hours xD.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Wasn't me.

Edit:
Sorry about this. Basically, I asked some people to work on it and get it done for yesterday night, and well for some reason it is not complete. Hopefully they can finish it by today
I really don't like how you said that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Brawl OoC and SfxT is hype if you ask me.
And since you admit marvels fun to watch that adds to the hype
I think your just trying to be greedy
Sfxt isn't out yet and while it looks fun I don't know if ill like it. Marvel looks fun to watch too but I don't like playing that random game.

I don't travel oos or ooc just to watch a game as fun as marvel is to watch. And coupled with the fact that no top players of marvel are going to this cause mid-low level marvel isn't really fun to watch either , just like most fighting games

AE is out and I know I like it which is why I ask for it. You have to understand how early I have to put in to get off work and how much this trip will cost for me. Coupled with the fact that this is the weekend before EVO, which ****s on all other fgc tourneys. So for me to use EVO spending money on this event it has to be worth it to me. That's not being greedy that's being rational with your resources. I have to determine relatively soon if 500-600 on this tourney is worth that much less money in Vegas

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol @ Joe. Im sorry if I'm sounding like a prick guys. If it weren't literally a week before Evo there would be no question in my attendance . Just being so close stretches my money so I gotta be smart about it.

Not to mention I don't have a a passport or a passport card yet

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
wtf I wanted Battle Shots Side Event! bummer cars how does that involve drinking? anytime u bump anyone or get bumped you take a shot?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
All jokes aside I really do want to come to this. I'll see if Ill have the money

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Lol @ Joe. Im sorry if I'm sounding like a prick guys. If it weren't literally a week before Evo there would be no question in my attendance . Just being so close stretches my money so I gotta be smart about it.

Not to mention I don't have a a passport or a passport card yet

Hit up both! I am.

ignore the fact that I live in Toronto

Tin Man

Smash Hero
NYTE Has now officially joined the IMPULSE Circuit ^_^. This is the southwest Brawl qualifier. Be sure to show this event some support when it's happening!

(This is also not the surprise, just to update everyone, a few bugs are being worked out, but it is pretty much 97% ready :))

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
This tournament is going to be dope. Who's down to smoke green and go drinking afterwards?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Tin Man made an error, its the Southwest MELEE Qualifier. lol

Also I heard Scott Pilgrim will be there. His hometown and what not. He's the best fighter in the Province.

STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG STUFF TO SHOW SIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom