• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
because I played red x before so I know how good he is.
How long ago? Unless it was very recent he's improved a lot lol

At our most recent local, Poke placed 1 higher than Red X (both losing to the same person in losers) and the local before that Red X got 2nd and Poke got 3rd (beating Meekspeedy and Tin Man)

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Da kid needs to post his vids for credibility, talking smack about others skills

Tin Man

Smash Hero
How close is college station to the venue?
about 1.5 times the distance that A&C is from Spadina (so less than 10 min walk east from college for me anyways).

"Runs away all day and doesn't get hit.".

And where does the "Tour" even start ?
I'd like to hang out this time around, but..
Where does it start ? There's no mention.
There wont be a tour. I need to time to do more prep.

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
I heard from Morks that we're bringing our dazzle for a 2nd stream, hype?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Sorry about not responding to all this, was busy busy last night.

But anyway, I honestly have very little to say in response to the conversation about me. Most of you all have really valid points lol. Its very true that they could and have gotten a lot better since I last met any of the canada guys. And I thought I was going to have some really recent vids up from the tournament I won last weekend. But cats like to dawdle so I dont get to show anything. =(

And yes, I would love to money match both of them. Because youre right, I might just be talking big with no validation and they might think themselves to good to team with me, after we play. And Ally's especially right about how most people shouldnt even be teaming with a sonic anyway.

and as to alphicans, that beggars/choosers line kind of applies here, but at the same time, it doesn't because if I don't find someone I feel confident with in teams, Im completely fine with just choosing to not enter at all. it just seems like Im being loud and begging because Im employing 'squeaky wheel gets the oil' tactics.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I'd team with poke and I'm considered better than u. So have ur ego hold that ****.

Also don't brag about winning a tourney, that means Canada randoms can win in ur region #sauc3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. "considered" better than me doesn't mean you are.
2. How am I bragging? somebody said I should have videos to prove how good I am, and I simply responded to that saying that i should have had them from last weekend but I dont.
3. Ill put a side bet on me outplacing you if you want. since us playing doesnt really prove much.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Chill until about 1:30pm then bus downtown. You wanna get to Spadina station for 3pm. Alternatively bus downtown and chill there, sight see, w/e until A&C opens.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
btw, I picked up some canadian cash today.

this stuff is so fly, I feel like Im playing yugioh again and I just got a bunch of really rare holographics. lol

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
billybeegood and I have landed at the Pearson Intl. Where do from here?
You can take the 192 Airport Rocket from the airport to Kipling station, which gets you into our subway system. I don't know who you're housing with, but if you know where they live you can use the subway to get there. If you're headed to the smashfest first, take the subway from Kipling to Spadina station.

The smashfest starts at 3, if you don't know what to do you can just walk around and sight see like Tin said, if you know how to wander without getting lost. Or if you're worried about getting lost, you can just chill at Spadina & Bloor (that's where Spadina station is), maybe just hang out in the Pizza Pizza, it's pretty spacious.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
1. "considered" better than me doesn't mean you are.
2. How am I bragging? somebody said I should have videos to prove how good I am, and I simply responded to that saying that i should have had them from last weekend but I dont.
3. Ill put a side bet on me outplacing you if you want. since us playing doesnt really prove much.
1. Lemme rephrase since ur thick ego doesn't understand. I didn't wanna come off as a dbag but I'm blatantly > u
2. Nobody cares or asked if u won a tourney.
3. Ok $5

U can't team with poke cuz hes better than u. You wanted someone on ur level, he's another league from u.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol meek going in.
To croi/billy I am chillin at the airport right now near the Tim hortons. Come find me

In kids defence, calling sauc3 a random is pretty unfair... That kid is way too good for what he does.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. Lemme rephrase since ur thick ego doesn't understand. I didn't wanna come off as a dbag but I'm blatantly > u
2. Nobody cares or asked if u won a tourney.
3. Ok $5

U can't team with poke cuz hes better than u. You wanted someone on ur level, he's another league from u.
Heh.

I love it. Feels good to get such a strong response from someone who seems to be so passive typically.
Im looking forward to proving one of us wrong tomorrow.

I may talk myself up big, but I'm also very quick to admit when Im outclassed. Hopefully, you're the same way. Bring the ruckus, then.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Im coming for sure !! I need a teamate for doubles brawl, I can use many chars but preferably olimar in doubles.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Kingkong bus crashed and he's forced to take the one in the morning,

tinman could you just put him in the second wave of pools?

We will pay for his entry so you don't have to worry about it later, let us know if it's okay, my man payed 78$ one way :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom