• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Improving Pit's Reputation

link2702

Smash Champion
lol true

I have been using a lot less arrows lately.
I don't plank much. Unless in dire need of survival 160%+
Incorporate physical attack more just because im in low damage.

If we change that survival strategy into a much lower damage percent or always. We can do better also.

Its like seeing ally strategy change every time his damage goes over 100%.
Maybe we should do that at like 50% lol.
start using more arrows, but less arrow trix, TRUTS ME ON THIS!!!! that is what i'm getting at, i used to be really heavy on arrow trix...and i ALWAYS got punished for em, but i started to camp more, and use normal arrows any chance i got on the oppenent, and it improved my game GREATLY, people that used to slaughter me, started to either get slautered, or have a REALLY hard time fighting me.

this is coming frmo someone who learned the hard way people...PITS ARROW TRIX ARE USELESS! they leave you open for attack, while your busy trying to control em, and you end up being really predictable.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Lol, no he doesn't. Its easier to gimp Wario than it is Pit.
A good wario wont ever get hit off his bike when recovering (there are those occasional times but so does every character), His fart can sometimes be used as a recovery but they never need it , His up B is his only downfall when it comes to recovering

Recovering with Pit or Wario shouldn't be trivial unless your being read

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
Needless to say,
But yesterday we had a high level tournament in my city.
Anime Jungle Party ... as i live in Amazon (Brazil) this makes sound pretty funny.

I've placed in the 4th place and in the time that i was losing for an MK (that actually won the tourny) i remembered this thread. And felt really bad to not improve Pit's metagame and all our pourpose to change ppls mind about Pit.

Results..

1 - Wendel [MK]
2 - Dente [Snake]
3 - Rick [TLink] + [Ice Climbers]
4 - Tikun [Pit]

Shame on me. Sry guys.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Needless to say,
Anime Jungle Party ... as i live in Amazon (Brazil) this makes sound pretty funny.

I've placed in the 4th place and in the time that i was losing for an MK (that actually won the tourny) i remembered this thread. And felt really bad to not improve Pit's metagame and all our pourpose to change ppls mind about Pit.

Results..

1 - Wendel [MK]
2 - Dente [Snake]
4 - Tikun [Pit]

Shame on me. Sry guys.
Don't take a loss as a failure. You are improving each time you play a better player and learn from your mistakes when you lose. This loss only means that you'll do better the next time you play a MK. You at least placed high, though.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Needless to say,

Results..

1 - Wendel [MK]
2 - Dente [Snake]
4 - Tikun [Pit]

Shame on me. Sry guys.
You did great Tikun! Submit your results to my tournament thread! & don't forget Ankoku's thread in tactical.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Pit does have an excellent recovery. If you are so sure of yourself, why not challenge a top Pit like Koolaid and prove it. Personally I am almost never gimped. Pit can just glide over or under the stage, or use WOI, or just jump to safety. Pit has a very large amount of options and a strong Pit is rarely gimped.

I could go on and on about your post, but just go read Gheb's.

EDIT: 500th post :chuckle:

Okay, Pit's recovery is not *excellent*, it's great, but it has exploitable flaws. As far as i know, even Pit mains agree with me on this. If you are never gimped as Pit, *ever*, then you must be playing A: People who suck, B: Chars that have no offstage game, or gimping capabilities, or C: Ganons... Telling me to challenge Koolaid is an invalid statement also, for the love of all that is sacred, *of course* anyone would have issues gimping the best Pit out there, there's reasons why people are "the best", but having one amazing player doesn't put a character in the top tier... If that were true Ray Kalm would've put Ganon in at least the B tier.

"Pit has a large amount of options".... For recovery? If you consider 3 a large amount... As far as I know he has WOI (risky), three jumps, and a great glide. True, that's more than what some... A few... Characters have, but it's not S-tier :p

Also, I'm sorry, but Gheb's post is just... No... Pit's Fsmash *is not* that amazing :p It fails against any character who can DI... FFS, it can be p. shielded out of... *not* amazing, lol. His UTilt is good, I'll give him that, but it's not particularly amazing :p Having the ability to rack up damage quickly is something that nearly every character above low tier has. Having one particularly good attack for said activity is something pretty much every character has.

While Pit's projectile is good, it's not something that's going to put him at the top tier. Having one arrow that does 5-11% when fresh is not something that's going to move Pit up to the S tier. IMHO, TL's Projectile game is far better than Pits, and we don't see people clamoring for his immediate induction into the top tiers. His Uair isn't even *that* great, it'll only poke shields if it's under a platform, and the person's shielding it, and getting all the hits to connect is easier said than done. Dealing 12%... Max... not 15%+

So really, what you're saying is since Pit has good tools for dealing damage, and can't easily be juggled, that should put him in the A tier? Erm... no :p

I will agree with you that Pit shares a few traits with the top chars, but ffs, so does Jigglypuff and she's at 34 ;)

EDIT: Dualseeker, I think we've determined that indeed, Pit's UpB is better than Falco's UpB :p This calls for Falco and Pit to immediately switch spots on the tier list! Sarcasm... But you do see my point, one better attack says absolutely nothing. Jigglypuff's Fair is better than MK's Fair... Does this mean that Jigglypuff is better than MK? (they've actually got like a 45:55 MU... but that's beside the point :p)
Your 1st point is invalid. If the best Pits out there don`t get gimped, then his recovery is good. Tier Lists should be judging characters at the peak of the metagame, not what they are when used by an average player. If the best Pit routinely does not get gimped, then his recovery is very good. The reason why Ganon isn`t in B Tier is because he DOES get gimped regardless of player skill because his recovery is that bad. He is a good player but is severely limited by his character choice.

Trying to judge how valuable a recovery is simply due to the amount of options is lame. What you are forgetting is the quality of those options. Pit`s WOI is useful since it means he can get back to the stage safetly when facing a character without a good projectile or crazy edgeguarding game. This is a nice guarantee. Even when Pit does have to recover in a more intelligent fashion he has the glide. Pit has the fastest glide in the game (I believe) and can attack oponents out of it or simply cancel. If challenged in the air, Pit`s glide has a beasty hitbox (Clicky) that can easily trump most of the cast. Plus it can be cancelled or Pit can simply glide to the edge or Pit can simply go under the stage. Basically Glide is a very good recovery option that is very useful!

Also saying Pits F-Smash is easy to DI out of is fairly impractical due to its speed. Sure it is possible, but in a match you won't be expecting it (who voluntarily gets caught in a smash lol) and reliably SDI'ing an attack of that speed requires reflexes that are rarely found in the heat of a match.

Comparing Pit to Toon Link is silly. You are being very one dimensional by saying "Toon Link has a better projectile game then Pit so he deserves to rise before Pit does". Doesn't that sound silly to you? Pit may not have any incredibly broken attributes, but he is a character with several above average qualities. Just because nothing is outright broken doesn't inhibit his entry into A tier.

and saying "erm no :p" doesn't really hold any substance.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
Our tournament had 48 people.
Thanks for chearing me up. It's really important for me as a pit player.

And the videos will come soon.
I hope you can help me out by watching some x)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Your 1st point is invalid. If the best Pits out there don`t get gimped, then his recovery is good. Tier Lists should be judging characters at the peak of the metagame, not what they are when used by an average player. If the best Pit routinely does not get gimped, then his recovery is very good. The reason why Ganon isn`t in B Tier is because he DOES get gimped regardless of player skill because his recovery is that bad. He is a good player but is severely limited by his character choice.
Your logic is faulty. In all honesty, this discussion should've just been over as soon as someone mentioned that Pit was floaty, had an acceptable air speed, the fastest glide, and that his recovery special has absolute godly mobility, length, air speed, and ledge snap that is more than sufficient to go under the stage to the other ledge and back a few times if you don't feel like being edgeguarded provided your opponent does not call himself Tudor. Short and sweet. Recovery discussion over. D:

Also saying Pits F-Smash is easy to DI out of is fairly impractical due to its speed. Sure it is possible, but in a match you won't be expecting it (who voluntarily gets caught in a smash lol) and reliably SDI'ing an attack of that speed requires reflexes that are rarely found in the heat of a match.
Terrible logic. If this was the case, DI would be nonexistent, and SDI on two-hit moves would never be viable. Also touhou players would be very, very sad at the loss of deathbombing. People generally know when they are vulnerable. When they feel vulnerable and see something bad is going to happen, they prepare for it and thus can perform feats that could not be possible on reaction alone. In this case, they start SDI'ing early. It's sort of like mashing buttons before you get grabbed so that you can escape faster.

tl;dr Predict the fsmash and SDI early.

Comparing Pit to Toon Link is silly. You are being very one dimensional by saying "Toon Link has a better projectile game then Pit so he deserves to rise before Pit does". Doesn't that sound silly to you? Pit may not have any incredibly broken attributes, but he is a character with several above average qualities. Just because nothing is outright broken doesn't inhibit his entry into A tier.

and saying "erm no :p" doesn't really hold any substance.
imo with a ledge grab limit, TL is probably better than Pit simply on grounds that TL doesn't have his overall damage output so severely crippled by good SDI.

And while I'm at it, Toon Link can perform a landing aerial without being stuck in landing lag for 5 years.

Kmaru

Smash Cadet
o i feel like crying im miss these forums...i was so good at adjusting to situations with pit...
after a while i could beat some rly pro snakes...
i thnk a way of making pit better is by adding some fear...
Learn your enemy and punish them...do more dodging and more punishing...hes got great combos...there just hard to land cuz DI...man i want a wii now then i could play with yall

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Your logic is faulty. In all honesty, this discussion should've just been over as soon as someone mentioned that Pit was floaty, had an acceptable air speed, the fastest glide, and that his recovery special has absolute godly mobility, length, air speed, and ledge snap that is more than sufficient to go under the stage to the other ledge and back a few times if you don't feel like being edgeguarded provided your opponent does not call himself Tudor. Short and sweet. Recovery discussion over. D:

Terrible logic. If this was the case, DI would be nonexistent, and SDI on two-hit moves would never be viable. Also touhou players would be very, very sad at the loss of deathbombing. People generally know when they are vulnerable. When they feel vulnerable and see something bad is going to happen, they prepare for it and thus can perform feats that could not be possible on reaction alone. In this case, they start SDI'ing early. It's sort of like mashing buttons before you get grabbed so that you can escape faster.

imo with a ledge grab limit, TL is probably better than Pit simply on grounds that TL doesn't have his overall damage output so severely crippled by good SDI.

And while I'm at it, Toon Link can perform a landing aerial without being stuck in landing lag for 5 years.
I agree with you on some points, Kitamerby, but then how should characters be judged on the tier list? Should it be judged base on basics, average gameplay, or when they are in the hands of experts? I agree with Nitrix's point that Characters should be judged based on how the character performs at the top of their metagame. If a character can be pushed farther than a higher character on the tier list, why shouldn't they be able to be higher than that character? Although, the recovery discussion should be over by now, we should all just agree that Pit has very high stats regarding his Up B and recovery game.

Although, you say that Nitrix's logic is flawed when he says that DI'ing out of Pit's Fsmash is "fairly impractical due to it's speed." But what about characters like Marth who has a Nair that takes two hits to complete? How would some one DI out of that? Marth's Nair is quicker than Pit's Fsmash and I haven't seen anyone who could DI out of it while it was being performed (Plus, people can only DI out of Pit's Fsmash since it's a two hit move). And when you say DI would be non-existent when Nitrix said this, is not true. DI was invented so that players would be able to have a little bit of control when they were launched in the air by a Smash attack or a tipper. Also, two hit smashes were rare in Melee. The only one's who had them were Link, and Young Link, and the timing of the two hits could be changed.

Although I do agree with you on the landing lag, and the fact that the recovery discussion should be over by now.

King of Spam

Smash Rookie
pit's please be quiet about him being in s tier.I believe he should be higher,yes but the reasons you are saying he should be s-tier are the reasons I had when I first started playing.just play get better and show people what is up.remember,a character does not have to be proven to be good in order for you to win with him.that is all.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
In order to improve Pit's reputation I think we should try to clean up the board. Having lots of random matchup threads floating about doesn't really help people and they usually just fade away anyways. We should have a central stickied matchup thread that links to the discussions. I think that would be helpful. If we want people to take Pit seriously we should have an impressive Pit board right?

Katana_koden

Smash Ace

Thats like meta and snakes moves. Snakes Ftilt is hard to kill with proper DI.
Meta's Tornado with SDI up to get out instant Similar to Ivysaur's Nuetral b.
Meta's Up B off ledge, Di up saves you far better.
Meta's Dsmash Di up, makes it harder to kill.

I think for pits Fsmash that needs good DI because you were hit near the edge of his sword is quite good.

This logic is faulty because thats why cpu's fail, because evading to early just in case.
-------------------------

Does the fact that pit gimps majority of the cast, that they have to hope on different options to recover, register in anyone's mind?

IrisKong

Smash Lord
In order to improve Pit's reputation I think we should try to clean up the board. Having lots of random matchup threads floating about doesn't really help people and they usually just fade away anyways. We should have a central stickied matchup thread that links to the discussions. I think that would be helpful. If we want people to take Pit seriously we should have an impressive Pit board right?
Alright, screw you guys, I was the only one doing anything about matchups anyway. Discussing 1 matchup doesnt work because our board is dead, having them all in one thread creates to much confusion, but whatever, run it your way. Oh and to the guy that says its hard to SDI Pit's Fsmash, tell that to any marth that knows how, and eat an up b every time.

Seriously, I picked up pit for several reasons, but I can honestly say that the pit boards are one of the least helpful/incorrect boards I have ever visited. I doubt I will be trying to contribute much to them any more. have fun.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
That is exactly what I've been aiming for! I have revamped the tournament thread and I am definitely open to new suggestions in order to improve Pit's skill level and reputation.

@ IrisKong- it sucks that Pit is divided up soo much. On allisbrawl, the Pit's have done 20+ matchups, but won't share them because a lot of people weren't appreciated here. I wish we could just have the Pits unified, but its hard to change people's views.

These are some good groups on AiB: http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=9800
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=9850

IrisKong

Smash Lord
That is exactly what I've been aiming for! I have revamped the tournament thread and I am definitely open to new suggestions in order to improve Pit's skill level and reputation.

@ IrisKong- it sucks that Pit is divided up soo much. On allisbrawl, the Pit's have done 20+ matchups, but won't share them because a lot of people weren't appreciated here. I wish we could just have the Pits unified, but its hard to change people's views.

These are some good groups on AiB: http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=9800
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=9850
Well, hope it works out for you, im giving up. I wil figure stuff out on my own, I play with enough good players (mikey lenatia, judge,lain,anther) on a regular basis that I will figure it out fast.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Alright, screw you guys, I was the only one doing anything about matchups anyway. Discussing 1 matchup doesnt work because our board is dead, having them all in one thread creates to much confusion, but whatever, run it your way. Oh and to the guy that says its hard to SDI Pit's Fsmash, tell that to any marth that knows how, and eat an up b every time.

Seriously, I picked up pit for several reasons, but I can honestly say that the pit boards are one of the least helpful/incorrect boards I have ever visited. I doubt I will be trying to contribute much to them any more. have fun.
You should have read my post more carefully, I did not say create a single thread where every matchup is discussed. I said we should have a central directory that links to the threads already in place. Threads like yours.

Sure the Pit boards may be unorganized, but an effective way to attract new players is to make information more accessible. Having a central matchup thread would make finding info regarding a certain matchup much easier than searching for a random thread. We could also write matchup summaries and then post them in the central thread while linking to the original threads regarding that character. I bet it would help alot of Pits.

Don't be so hot-headed :ohwell:
Cool! Its nice to see that people still care about this board. I would be willing to help set up a thread like this after my exams.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
You should have read my post more carefully, I did not say create a single thread where every matchup is discussed. I said we should have a central directory that links to the threads already in place. Threads like yours.

Sure the Pit boards may be unorganized, but an effective way to attract new players is to make information more accessible. Having a central matchup thread would make finding info regarding a certain matchup much easier than searching for a random thread. We could also write matchup summaries and then post them in the central thread while linking to the original threads regarding that character. I bet it would help alot of Pits.

Don't be so hot-headed :ohwell:

Cool! Its nice to see that people still care about this board. I would be willing to help set up a thread like this after my exams.
Thats what the "medusa's minions was supposed to do. If someone wants to work with me and make a fancy central thread that links to the MU threads, thats a good Idea, but im not going to do both. I will help with summaries as well...but im not doing it all on my own...I think it should be me making the character threads, another taking care of the main MU thread, and a third player to help decide on the summaries. any takers??

Nitrix

Smash Ace
So what you are thinking of is a person to work on the central matchup directory thread, you to make the individual posts that will be linked to, and then another person to write summaries?

I would be willing to help with the summaries. I am willing to help make the central thread as well if nobody else wants to (Gadiel? <3) . The only reason why I am not jumping at this opportunity is because I don't actually have brawl with me at the moment, and I won't be playing it regularly until May since thats when I am out of school. I don't think I should be in charge of the matchup thread when I am not actually playing brawl. With that being said though, I would still be willing to write summaries on matchups that I am confident with, and I would definitely be willing to play a larger part after my exams.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
So what you are thinking of is a person to work on the central matchup directory thread, you to make the individual posts that will be linked to, and then another person to write summaries?

I would be willing to help with the summaries. I am willing to help make the central thread as well if nobody else wants to (Gadiel? <3) . The only reason why I am not jumping at this opportunity is because I don't actually have brawl with me at the moment, and I won't be playing it regularly until May since thats when I am out of school. I don't think I should be in charge of the matchup thread when I am not actually playing brawl. With that being said though, I would still be willing to write summaries on matchups that I am confident with, and I would definitely be willing to play a larger part after my exams.
No let me explain....

I would make the individual character MU threads. person 1

Someone else would have take care of the main MU thread with links to the threads I make. (person 2)

A 3rd person would work with 1&2 to decide on what the summaries would be (MU %'s, valuable posts to quote ect.)

TBH we dont need a 3rd to help with that, but it would give a bigger view on the situation.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Pit is getting more attention. here in south Texas when i started playing it was always "Pit is a trash character!" now its, "im playing pit? i guess i cant sandbag." he is getting attention but far too slowly. ive got a reputation (nothing big) to give snake mains trouble. so pit is viewed as a hard matchup for snake in my area. so he is getting more respect.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Pit is getting more attention. here in south Texas when i started playing it was always "Pit is a trash character!" now its, "im playing pit? i guess i cant sandbag." he is getting attention but far too slowly. ive got a reputation (nothing big) to give snake mains trouble. so pit is viewed as a hard matchup for snake in my area. so he is getting more respect.
Nice work ;)

Pit vs Snake always felt kind of even to me. Now we will show them all what we can do!

broho

Smash Rookie
Part of the problem, which you guys may disagree with, is that I feel he is too noob friendy. I DO NOT play pit that much, but I can win against good players with him simply because of rapid fire attacks and very fast recovery. Basic Pit tactics: Put a ton of damage with arrows/rapid fire A attacks (yes, i find lots of pit players pretty much button mash), then finish with dash. Pit has very fast attacks but is weak and can really only put damage on an opponent...LOTS OF DAMAGE. Its really not that hard to use...very hard to edge guard against because of the b-up recovery, etc.

Mister Cadaver

Smash Apprentice
Part of the problem, which you guys may disagree with, is that I feel he is too noob friendy. I DO NOT play pit that much, but I can win against good players with him simply because of rapid fire attacks and very fast recovery. Basic Pit tactics: Put a ton of damage with arrows/rapid fire A attacks (yes, i find lots of pit players pretty much button mash), then finish with dash. Pit has very fast attacks but is weak and can really only put damage on an opponent...LOTS OF DAMAGE. Its really not that hard to use...very hard to edge guard against because of the b-up recovery, etc.
Fail troll.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
he is somewhat easy to pick up. and cosequently its easy for people to learn ur tactics. spamming A can be SDIed and punished severley. and arrows can get predictable. if anyone bases their game on these two things alone, people will learn how to beat these attacks and the player all together. trust me ive been there :/ however i cant be sure if ur beating legit players. you said "finish with dash." while dash attack does have good killing power and a few good applications, its not even close to being his best kill move do to how laggy and punishable it is. im not one of the best Pits myself but based on that, i have to say you lack experience.

as for the recovery john, all i can say is that all characters have their strength somewhere

dualseeker

Smash Ace
If you are beating players that are well known, or at least well known in your area, you may have a point. But as Don said, those tactics are predictable and punishable. So, you need to factor SO many more factors in, such as spacing and other technical things before you can have any weight in your argument.

diegot143

Smash Cadet
i am officially making pit my secondary, this is a decision that took me months to decide. But the yes he is now my secondary after marth. SHower me with praise ppl accept me in to the club! :chuckle:

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
i have noticed that pits Ugrab is broken. (Props to esca) some pit mains i know just go straight for the Fgrab. it deals more damage but its best to have your opponent in the air on top of you. i feel this move is under used. same with Dtilt, ive seen people go for jabs or Fsmash when they had a decent Dtilt. more pits need to spread their wings and take to the air!!!!

dualseeker

Smash Ace
i have noticed that pits Ugrab is broken. (Props to esca) some pit mains i know just go straight for the Fgrab. it deals more damage but its best to have your opponent in the air on top of you. i feel this move is under used. same with Dtilt, ive seen people go for jabs or Fsmash when they had a decent Dtilt. more pits need to spread their wings and take to the air!!!!
I agree. If you are too afraid to fly, you are under utilizing Pit. Using Dtilt also has a nice push back when people shield it, just like Ftilt, making it a safe move to avoid being grabbed if it is shielded. And while I have not used Uthrow as much as I should, it is useful at low percentages to right into a Uair. Dtilt is also useful at low percentages to go into combos. But, you should also keep a healthy balance between aerial and ground attacks. When defenses are just too hard to penetrate on the ground, try to get them in the air. It sometimes messes peoples games up.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
For the first time ever, I finally represented Pit in a tourney! It was alot of fun and I managed to do pretty well before getting eliminated by the guy who eventually won the tourney -_-. Oh well in the end I got 5th out of 17 so I am happy with that. I also used a gamecube controller for the 1st time lol.

What is so good about Pit's U-Grab? I never use it, but I will admit it is cool to see Pit kick people into the air like that :).

Is D-Tilt actually good? I never use that either ~_~. Usually I feel like I have better things to space with.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
For the first time ever, I finally represented Pit in a tourney! It was alot of fun and I managed to do pretty well before getting eliminated by the guy who eventually won the tourney -_-. Oh well in the end I got 5th out of 17 so I am happy with that. I also used a gamecube controller for the 1st time lol.

What is so good about Pit's U-Grab? I never use it, but I will admit it is cool to see Pit kick people into the air like that :).

Is D-Tilt actually good? I never use that either ~_~. Usually I feel like I have better things to space with.
Ugrab is like Dgrab, only its a bit weaker (i think) and it gets people higher in the air. if your against someone bad at arials like snake, i say go for the Ugrab, but thats just my style of play cuz Dgrab works just as well.

As for Dtilt, its great for spacing do to its incredible range and it gets people in the air. thats where you want them to be.

if you have any further questions you can go to the Q&A thread

im gonna represent Pit at Whobo 2. ive been practicing alot and i hope i do well

Smashragde

Smash Rookie
pit can easyly be in top 5 but we need more good pits :/ but thats hard x___x defense over offense spacing over deal a lot of damage safety first :3

CaptainPlatypus

Smash Cadet
pit can easyly be in top 5 but we need more good pits :/ but thats hard x___x defense over offense spacing over deal a lot of damage safety first :3
I don't think he is top 5, but he is definitely better than 13. Just need more Pit players for that to start improving.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Pit is amazing.

He's so amazing he's below LUIGI way down in D tier on tournament placings roflmao.

Yup, that's definitely top 5 material alright!

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
People need to stop hating on pits potential. Not a lot of people played pit and therefore he was low. On top of that he is far harder to control since most of his short hop attack need to be timed right (similar to the ganan stomp) to be played fast. There are very few, I mean hardly any that really uses pits full speed.

We can actually move at similar speeds as meta knight but our attack are just out longer. I am training on playing at this speed. Its quite difficult to bring to a match, but hardly any pits uses it like I said before.

Top Bottom