• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Seems we have a lil test going on around here? I think its a good idea for jumpam to get this kind of test by Dark.Pch. Better yet, everyone in top elite should face him. But if he beats Dark.Pch, he is in no questions ask cause he is a beast. and i'm sure Jumpman would rank up cause of that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo, Jumpman is back on the list for crew battles.

Seems Im getting flamed for taking him out when he is not ready for one. so now I'll put him back in since im the bad one. Let this be known though. If Jumpman get beat bad to a point where we cant catch up or he costs us serious crew battles, I dont want anyone of you to blame me for putting him in and we lose. You go straight to jumpman. Cause he says he is ready and can handle it. so here is his shot. anything happens, go to him about it, dont come to me. Im not gonna take the blame for it.

mog87

Smash Ace
Why not just come here like you use too? Im paying my net bill, so I'll be broke for a while.

In other news, I found out something about Peach a few mins ago from a thread I read. Im suppose to use Peach defensive. Like the way a camping fox plays. Kinda makes sense since she can be comboed pretty bad. So this whole time I have been useing her wrong. I see.

Only thing is. my defense game sucks. I think I do terrible if I play like that. So im confused at the moment.
There is no exact way to use a character stylistically speaking. Peach can be defensive, aggro etc, adjusting to the situation is most important, and I would categorize you as a defensive player regardless.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Then I trully dont know what to do anymore. Cause some say im not patient enough. Others say I should play defensive. and I do bad on defense. So Im screwed. If you get me pinned to a corner, its **** city for me

Doc.

Smash Ace
Boy shut up and play and
jump man should fight hoyo, taka, you, jash and shinagami because he needs training on different characters not only peach think about it not everyone plays with peach this will be good for him

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Boy shut up and play and
jump man should fight hoyo, taka, you, jash and shinagami because he needs training on different characters not only peach think about it not everyone plays with peach this will be good for him
my name isnt mentioned. wonder why. cause no one cares.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i agree with mog :) but yea generally def players who get cornered are going to have a hard time >_>

jumpman should play me and my brother on the weekends or sumthin we play like ALL the top and high tiers :) :laugh:

Doc.

Smash Ace
Ninja reason why you weren't mention is because not many people play as roy and hoyo would be perfect because of his marth we also need a falco and and a shiek

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
"you're talking about everyone in KF would reck him and in SWAT, no offense but IE isn't up to them period"

^ You see this? This has been bugging me all night and it still is today. It makes me wonder if Im wasting my time here. Now that this is out being said, People will get happy and cocky. Crap like this never ends and is why I get ticked off. Im not even in the mood for this game anymore. Im tired of this ****.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
W/e, anyone who wishes to back talk us can just fight us in singles. Me, Jash, NL and hoyo alone can Just rep the crew. I done too much just to let this type of talk eat me alive. If they have a problem, whoever has a problem and wish to keep talking trash, they can just fight me, and we'll see If Im not ready. For I better not win or get close. And I better not hear a john when if I do win. About I was not playing for real, nothing on the line, etc. Cause Im not buying that ****. You lost you lost, your fault. ended. I already dont play people as it is cause of johns like that.And I'll tend to make the list bigger if it goes on. I dont wanna play people anymore who have to john when they lose like when nothing was at stake.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
This crew is like famous or something. so many people you ranking up. Too good.
And people sure like to talk trash about you guys it seems. Like no respect. Bunch of idiots. But Like Dark.Pch said, you guys just play them in singles. This crew is too good.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Let them talk. I had enough of it.

In other news. I have a test to get into this school in the morning. if I get in, all I gotta do is take like 2 classes mon-friday for like 4 hours. and once im done with this scholl (which should be less then a year) college time. So guess I wont be so free with all the work I'll be doing. Though know me, I'll always find time.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Nice. Maybe more school will help you in smash? Lol. What are you gonna major in college? What are you going for?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
heh, thats if the teacher is good at teaching mindgames.

I want to get into animation and make my created Character, Dark Septor come alive. Thats how I got my name for smash boards. Dark came from him and I just added Peach at the end since she is my favorite nintendo character. And there you go. This is like my dream job right here. If I was to ever get good the way I want in smash that be great. But not as great as being an animator. here is some pics of Dark Septor and other of my work

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** man. This pics are hot! Too good. you really gotta keep this up. Your a beast at smash and in art. what more can you ask for? Nice work you have here. These own!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks. these are old, I had not drawn in quite some time being focus on this game. I have to brush up and see if I still got it. i should be way better by now if I had kept drawing and never stopped.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. these are old, I had not drawn in quite some time being focus on this game. I have to brush up and see if I still got it. i should be way better by now if I had kept drawing and never stopped.
Dude r u going for an art school then. Crismas & I can help u outif u want ?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
u know i forgot u draw ... cuz i never saw ure art... O_o crismas's is awesome .... but i never saw ures..... wat do u draw usually anyway???

Is any IE guys gonna head to the umm smashacre?? would be awesome to see u guys cuz the tourney is gonna b hot :lick:

dpch - good stuff u guys draw good i wish i could T_T draw.....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll see when the time comes along.

u know i forgot u draw ... cuz i never saw ure art... O_o crismas's is awesome .... but i never saw ures..... wat do u draw usually anyway???

Is any IE guys gonna head to the umm smashacre?? would be awesome to see u guys cuz the tourney is gonna b hot :lick:

dpch - good stuff u guys draw good i wish i could T_T draw.....
Thanks, and I have no way of getting there so cant go

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll see when the time comes along.

Thanks, and I have no way of getting there so cant go
LIES lolz na im jus playin but 4 real if u wanna go 2 port authority and take i think the 197 or sumthin go to the smashacre site anyway the bus trip is like 12 round trip

u guys should go if u can :psycho:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LIES lolz na im jus playin but 4 real if u wanna go 2 port authority and take i think the 197 or sumthin go to the smashacre site anyway the bus trip is like 12 round trip

u guys should go if u can :psycho:
I would be wasting alot of cash, and I just finished burning money from the KF tourny. Im gonna have to pass on this one

Venom NY

Smash Lord
roar roar roar oh and i updated my sig with my youtube account so u can watch my vids there sonz *puts on glasses* im not gonna say anyone is 2 good its getting boring saying that,and if we were... we would be pro.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yo dark ur definetly accepting way 2 many ppl in this crew son,stop trying to satisfy so many ppl.It should just be u ninjalink,hoyo and jash thats it.everyone else is sadly not good U_U

Top Bottom