• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This crew battle is around 2 or 3 PM sunday and will be recorded. and so Far, from what I have heard, its me, Vash NinjaLink and shin. You jumpman have not even infomed me for sure if your gonna play or are able to so whats the deal?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol deal with it lol
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA

Srsly though, stop complaining Vlad!

Also does anyone wanna buy stickers of the smash characters? Dark Pch has a Peach and Zelda one XD they're .50cents each.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
This crew battle is around 2 or 3 PM sunday and will be recorded. and so Far, from what I have heard, its me, Vash NinjaLink and shin. You jumpman have not even infomed me for sure if your gonna play or are able to so whats the deal?
Sry dark I can't make it have to see the mrs. on that day beCAUSE i have an apointment on saturday.....<_> Next Battle I'll be there for sure!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sry dark I can't make it have to see the mrs. on that day beCAUSE i have an apointment on saturday.....<_> Next Battle I'll be there for sure!!!
Ok, maybe nextime then

Where is it at? the crew battle
Its the last stop on the F train in queens. The Good thing is you can take the E nearly there, then take the F 4 stops away. the E skips so many tops.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Who are you guys playing?
They have not decided on a crew mane yet so I'll have too see what it is, but they live in queens.

Say you and your bro should try out for I.E Your bro was so close to beating me last match on sunday. and your Peach/Marth is decent dude. lil More work and you will be beasting

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Since Jumpman can't come to this crew battle, why don't we add Mop?...that Yoshi scares me. And if not, atleast have her for backup in case certain things happen like people not showing up.

As for the MM yea.... since you said you don't like to go all out on your crew... MM is a way to make you fight your best. And yes i wanna MM you for those 3 characters.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Since Jumpman can't come to this crew battle, why don't we add Mop?...that Yoshi scares me. And if not, atleast have her for backup in case certain things happen like people not showing up.

As for the MM yea.... since you said you don't like to go all out on your crew... MM is a way to make you fight your best. And yes i wanna MM you for those 3 characters.
Ya, I heard she has been beast with the dino in green. Alright she is in, 5-5 then. And Its not that I dont like to go all out in my crew. Its for some reason if I try I really cant. Only time you see me play different is at tournaments. You think I'm a whole new different person. But I assume this MM should Bring out the beast in me. Like the way you see me play, you never expect me to go even with pros. I was not playing like you usually see me.

So how much each match?

Alright, what do we have to do to get in? I'll get back to you tommorow though. Going to Avenged Sevenfold concert now. : )
We test you. you fight each of us that is able to come and test you. Your in atuo if you beat me once even if you lost toi the others. Your in if you can beat us all. If not, Your can still get in depending on how you fought. So you dont have to beast us all to get in. But it does boost your chances. pretty much give us a hard time if you cant win. and if you can, by all means, kick our azzes ;) Same goes for your brother if he is interested

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Great! Then the MM (whenever that will be) is confirmed... XD

On the other note....This crew battle's gonna be a pain for me... its in Queens.. but what time is it gonna start caz then I have to leave early to not make it late and mess it up for you guys

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Great! Then the MM (whenever that will be) is confirmed... XD

On the other note....This crew battle's gonna be a pain for me... its in Queens.. but what time is it gonna start caz then I have to leave early to not make it late and mess it up for you guys
Starts around 2 or 3 PM so we have time

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!

What are you getting at? The crew battle is just for fun. Ninjalink sucks. he is only good with Roy. And Just counters all day. Just grab him and you win. Shingami is to lazy to put in hard work so he plays with a Top tier like fox. Cheap and gimpy. Vash plays with a character with no frames. so broken. anyone can be good with luigi. Mop? is the awsome. shes the only reason we win if we win. And I'm to lazy to L-cancel on my own and learn good tech still which is why I main Peach. Float cancel for the win;) Its set for sunday so there. Unless you wanna get your crew and fight us Hmmmmmm??

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I think On sunday we should all meet up somewhere and head to this crew battle as a team since I have the directions to it. Any ideas?

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I think On sunday we should all meet up somewhere and head to this crew battle as a team since I have the directions to it. Any ideas?
I'm up for anything... It seems better for all of us to meet up somewhere rather than just we all go our own separate ways because then the entire crew will be together and one of us (hopefully not) will not get lost and then make it late while the others were waiting.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ya. Maybe we can all meet at 51 street where we can catch the E train going epress over there. 20-30 min ride.

Also Seems Just watching M2K and CDJ and VLS I learned some things, as well as playing Chu dat, XIF and Vidjo. My Peach is different and Faster now and Now I play Marth. He is Part of my Team and is my Thirs Best. maybe my Second and Zelda would be third. But she is my secondary so I dont know. But I might Use Marth to counter pick if the time calls for and if My Marth gets on a Level like my Peach.

Top Bottom